Page 2 of 49 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Herald of the Titans RaoBurning's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Wow. Scottsdale was the town that finally broke Ramsey. Color me surprised, I figured it would be somewhere like Manhattan or a big town like that.

Go local color, woo!

Seriously though, how some people function is beyond me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    This is America. We always have warm dead bodies.
    if we had confidence that the President clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said that.

He walked out? Man I've seen him stick with some batshit crazy restaurants in that show so that must've been a whopper lol.

Kitchen Nightmares is by far his best show.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted
    Okay, after watching a bit more of it, i'd definitely not want to be near those two... and knives o_O

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatOak View Post
    Never saw that show but I'm watching it now and it's hilarious. I ask myself how they're still in business. That couple is unbearable.
    They're not that far from me. I'll be sure to check in on them once in a while.
    if we had confidence that the President clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said that.

10+ Year Old Account
    lol "French Restaurant" my ass
    In the fell clutch of circumstance
    I have not winced nor cried aloud.
    Under the bludgeonings of chance
    My head is bloody, but unbowed.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think some people need to be put out there misery..... for the sake of the world that is.
    Last edited by Torched; 2013-05-15 at 01:27 AM.
    “A man will contend for a false faith stronger than he will a true one,” he observes. “The truth defends itself, but a falsehood must be defended by its adherents: first to prove it to themselves and secondly, that they may appear right in the estimation of their friends.”
    -The Acts of Pilate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hksin11186 View Post
    Wow. Scottsdale was the town that finally broke Ramsey. Color me surprised, I figured it would be somewhere like Manhattan or a big town like that.

Go local color, woo!

Seriously though, how some people function is beyond me.
    Couldn't be Chicago

Our food is too good for that

---------- Post added 2013-05-15 at 01:27 AM ----------

Only reason I don't want them to lose their business is because of the other workers there.
    In the fell clutch of circumstance
    I have not winced nor cried aloud.
    Under the bludgeonings of chance
    My head is bloody, but unbowed.

There's a theory that the whole business there is a money laundering scheme.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatOak View Post
    Couldn't be Chicago

Our food is too good for that

---------- Post added 2013-05-15 at 01:27 AM ----------

Only reason I don't want them to lose their business is because of the other workers there.
    True story. Chicago and Boston. I tidally lock satellites every time I travel back east.

i remember him from saying fuck 100+ times in 1 show.
    did god pick up therapist as a side job?

still just how the hell! can you spend a million? on a restaurant?
    have a spotless kitchen.
    have a perfectly orderd and labeld storage.

and then have a woman that can't take any advice.
    and a man that can't relay complaints to the kitchen or even read a order note?

i tip my hat at gorden for beeing able to stay calm while having to listen to all the shit that woman throws at him.
    and to miranda i hope she gets a proper job at a proper restaurant where she can keep her tips, and not get bullied around by a psyco.

i know why there still in busness tho. he spend a million on the restaurant right? bet ya 70% was spend on rent and supplies. no way in hell that these ppl are making a profit with the way the run stuf.

seriously... would you yourself even stay after seeing them treat a guy that just asks about his 1 pizza?
    http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/4...4841599821.jpg the boy that will forever be named the HHD wiper. R.I.P

10+ Year Old Account
    This just made my hour. Thank you. I'm so happy.

Deleted
    Italian man: I'm a real gangsta, i'll fuck you up.

My sides, my sides have left the thread.

I seriously expected the blonde girl (wife) to break down and accept his help, not jump to grander delusions...

Feel pretty sorry for the waiters, the one with the piercing looked like she was tempted to pull the steak knife out

If there's one thing I learned from Ramsey's Kitchen Nightmares, is if Gordon Ramsey suggest something that he thinks will make your restaurant better, don't argue with the man.
    "So my advice is to argue based on the reasons stated, not try to make up or guess at reasons and argue those."
    Greg Street, Riot Developer - 12:50 PM - 25 May 2015

Saw this the other day with the wifey, if I had not seen it with my own eyes I would not have believed it and I am also one of the more cynical folks around when it comes to these types of shows but you could tell that these 2 were for real,lol.

Never have I seen 2 people that so deserve each other.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NoiseTank13 View Post
    Yeah that'd make sense. We got one of these a few streets away, creepy business. But then why would they want to draw this kind of attention?
    Last edited by mmoca3a27c8c52; 2013-05-15 at 01:34 AM. Reason: getting late a.k.a. typo

If this is not staged they im really, really, really confused. There simply cant be one cook in the kitchen, chef cook yes but one, NO!!!!!

Cooking is for smart people, you have to know how to experiment, what favors to mix, you cant make restaurant thats making 70 different types of food, and some of then vastly different.

Quote Originally Posted by NoiseTank13 View Post
    This actually makes a whole lot of sense.

---------- Post added 2013-05-14 at 09:34 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by -Clay- View Post
    Yeah that'd make sense. We got one of these a few streets away, creepy business. But the why would they want to draw this kind of attention?
    Lmfao, I was just thinking that as I wrote my post, why in the hell would you want to draw attention to yourselves.

15+ Year Old Account
    i watched this that women and man are beyond retarded and should be out of business im glad Gordon walked out and told them to fuck off taking tips from their wait staff is disgusting
    Well then get your shit together.
    Get it all together. And put it in a backpack. All your shit. So it’s together. And if you gotta take it somewhere, take it somewhere, you know, take it to the shit store and sell it, or put it in a shit museum, I don’t care what you do, you just gotta get it together.
    Get your shit together

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Roflifier View Post
    If there's one thing I learned from Ramsey's Kitchen Nightmares, is if Gordon Ramsey suggest something that he thinks will make your restaurant better, don't argue with the man.
    He's got serious, serious experience - his whole constant swearing facade is an act calculated to boost the views.

Obviously he must of had some balls to make his business the way it is now, and to then break into the showbiz trade... But for her to just sit there, *GOD TOLD ME DEZE RAVIOLIS ARE GOOD* and then ignore him forcing him to leave the show...

Whelp, the backlash will shut them down faster than ever.

(P.S, have you guys checked there FB page? People had snapshots of her responses after the show was aired there not pretty at all... she's now claiming they were hacked and the fbi are investigating )

Quote Originally Posted by markos82 View Post
    If this is not staged they im really, really, really confused. There simply cant be one cook in the kitchen, chef cook yes but one, NO!!!!!

Cooking is for smart people, you have to know how to experiment, what favors to mix, you cant make restaurant thats making 70 different types of food, and some of then vastly different.
    They show multiple cooks.

And of course you can have a restaurant that does multiple kinds of food. Maybe not 70, but there's no reason you can't venture into flavors from around the world. Fusion cuisine, and all that.

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.