Page 3 of 49 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Roxinius View Post
    i watched this that women and man are beyond retarded and should be out of business im glad Gordon walked out and told them to fuck off taking tips from their wait staff is disgusting
    Especially seeing that their waiting staff seems to be the only thing there actually worth any money.

Quote Originally Posted by crazy8 View Post
    Lmfao, I was just thinking that as I wrote my post, why in the hell would you want to draw attention to yourselves.
    Thats not like having a neighbour who is beating his wife every day. You invest 1.000.000$ into something thats not making money, or generating enough and you are still open. That will draw more attention then making a "show" about you needing help because no one would think ppl doing shady business are stupid enough to do something like that, as in going nation wide.

Quote Originally Posted by belfpala View Post
    They show multiple cooks.

And of course you can have a restaurant that does multiple kinds of food. Maybe not 70, but there's no reason you can't venture into flavors from around the world. Fusion cuisine, and all that.
    I only seen her cooking, other girls shown was only chopping food nothing else.

Yes you do, but you can make Indian food, Italian food, Arabic food and all in one kitchen ( restaurant ) and with one cook. No one said you cant, but you have to know how to mix flavors not just picking random and making it into a dish.

10+ Year Old Account
    I feel sorry for lower level workers in the food industry
    In the fell clutch of circumstance
    I have not winced nor cried aloud.
    Under the bludgeonings of chance
    My head is bloody, but unbowed.

I have never, not even once, in my life found myself disliking someone so incredibly intensely and so quickly as I have that woman. She is a vile and wretched woman. She has a criminal record for ID theft and credit card fraud and served a prison sentence I saw linked on their facebook page. She's holier than though now apparently. She's just vile. There's no other word for it.

10+ Year Old Account
    It has to be a front for something illegal, there's no way that restaurant would be able to stay afloat if it wasn't.

Quote Originally Posted by kritisk View Post
    I have never, not even once, in my life found myself disliking someone so incredibly intensely and so quickly as I have that woman. She is a vile and wretched woman. She has a criminal record for ID theft and credit card fraud and served a prison sentence I saw linked on their facebook page. She's holier than though now apparently. She's just vile. There's no other word for it.
    Yeah she had a warrant out for fraud (something like $30,000 from banks) and was apparently a stripper or hooker or something in vegas (Where they met) so her sudden righteousness and snobbery is just baffling.

Quote Originally Posted by crazy8 View Post
    This actually makes a whole lot of sense.

---------- Post added 2013-05-14 at 09:34 PM ----------

Lmfao, I was just thinking that as I wrote my post, why in the hell would you want to draw attention to yourselves.
    There is a reason why you only hear about dumb as rocks criminals. I'm willing to wager, if the theory is true, that they would think people would go 'Nah, who'd be stupid to have a money laundering scheme televised in front of the whole world?' and if you notice, one of the few times her husband confronted her was when he shouted "Don't call the police!"

Honestly, they are so crazy that this is a plausible explanation to me. Wouldn't be surprised if the husband was indeed, some gangster guy who got handed a shit job to do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow I had to stop after the first part, this is why we need better mental healthcare in the U.S. Lock those two looneys up for good.
    "I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids. "
    -
    General Jack D. Ripper.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmelded View Post
    Yeah she had a warrant out for fraud (something like $30,000 from banks) and was apparently a stripper or hooker or something in vegas (Where they met) so her sudden righteousness and snobbery is just baffling.
    Where did you read that? This is so entertaining, I must know everything about this place.

http://amysbakingco.com/beautiful-girls/

Okay yeah something has to up here.

Place is screaming front.

10+ Year Old Account
    Great episode! Man I'm so pissed off right now. Dumb people, damnit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pie Eater View Post
    Have you read the planned frost mage "nerfs" ?!? It's like nerfing a hangman's rope by coloring it blue.
    Mr. Smith about the cost of Triple-spec
    3k gold right off the bat, about 5 silver a week later.

I'm from Germany, maybe I have no clue about how normal conversation is in USA, but Ramsay was not diplomatic. He did not offer help just harsh critic.
    Yes, both owners think they did everything right, but when you see that those two live in a fantasy world you need to careful tell and show them why they have problems. Not tell them that their food is crap and they are doing everything wrong. That way this woman felt attacked and went in full defense mode.

About the tips. In Germany you give tips in cash and the rest is a fixed income. Maybe they have a similar system? Is is the law that you have to give tips if you have a contract with fixed income?

Yes, I think she is oversensitive and rude and that she should taste her own food and then get asked if she really likes it that way. But I think the whole situation was escalated way too much. Now she feels like the whole world wants to destroy her dream of having a nice restaurant. I feel sorry for both of them and their staff and customers. Ramsay could have tried harder and more diplomatic.
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

Quote Originally Posted by Manakin View Post
    Italian man: I'm a real gangsta, i'll fuck you up.

My sides, my sides have left the thread.

I seriously expected the blonde girl (wife) to break down and accept his help, not jump to grander delusions...

Feel pretty sorry for the waiters, the one with the piercing looked like she was tempted to pull the steak knife out
    Not italian. Both jews.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kryos View Post
    I'm from Germany, maybe I have no clue about how normal conversation is in USA, but Ramsay was not diplomatic. He did not offer help just harsh critic.
    Yes, both owners think they did everything right, but when you see that those two live in a fantasy world you need to careful tell and show them why they have problems. Not tell them that their food is crap and they are doing everything wrong. That way this woman felt attacked and went in full defense mode.

About the tips. In Germany you give tips in cash and the rest is a fixed income. Maybe they have a similar system? Is is the law that you have to give tips if you have a contract with fixed income?

Yes, I think she is oversensitive and rude and that she should taste her own food and then get asked if she really likes it that way. But I think the whole situation was escalated way too much. Now she feels like the whole world wants to destroy her dream of having a nice restaurant. I feel sorry for both of them and their staff and customers. Ramsay could have tried harder and more diplomatic.
    are you kidding me... i... i am having a hard time berating you here. Just go and join Amy @ her restaurant if you want to side with her. Garuntee 1 hour there you'll be saying something different.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    How is this restaurant still open for this many years?!

15+ Year Old Account
    I lost it when she fired the girl for asking whether she was sure, proceeding to not listen to anything but her own screaming voice, ending with the girl quitting and she thinking she was justified for doing that. Irrational, self-centered, unable to take criticism. There is a lot wrong with that women, and by the way she was acting, I don't see any possible way for that to change. I may not really like Ramsay, but I'd say his advice is better spent elsewhere.
    What do you think you know and how do you think you know it?

Are you conscious in the sense of being aware of your own awareness?

1. They asked Chef Ramsay to come in and help them - he didn't just appear at their doorstep. In other words, they knew what they were getting into, and refused to take whatever help, however he phrased it, that they had asked for.

2. In the US, tips belong to the waitstaff - the common practice in restaurant contracts is the tip is shared between waiter, busboy, greeter, etc. The owner of the restaurant has no business taking that tip, no matter how well or poorly the waitstaff is paid.