Page 46 of 49 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Well, I just watched it.

Strange, I've never found myself staring intently at a person through a screen willing intently for them to just set on fire before. Am I a bad person? I just want her to burn

10+ Year Old Account
    Hah....this event is already becoming a real and not forced internet meme:
    http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/events...any-pr-scandal

Hilarious.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Descense View Post
    Snip
    Haha that was great
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

I have worked in many restaurants and actually a boss like them. If you asked a question or something happened he didn't like he would flip out. I avoided him as much as possible during the time I worked there. I actually got hurt on the job and when my doctor took me out of work and told me I could not continue doing me job and needed to take me out of work, he called my house after I left and told me "If I opened a workers comp claim, I would be sorry, he would personally make sure I would be."

He once threw a tantrum because the whip cream the baker made "wasn't whipped enough", which consisted of him throwing food around the back of the kitchen and then locking himself in the pantry yelling, screaming, swearing and throwing canned food around.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Catanowplx View Post
    Link to their HI-LA-RI-OUS Facebook page:
    http://www.facebook.com/amysbakingco

Link to their supposedly newFacebook Page:
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Amys-...04584339673227
    FYI - Both pages are down now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulqiorra View Post
    If you equate playing WoW to having electricity, I feel very, very happy for the rest of the world, as that kind of thinking will, inevitably, lead to the eradication of your seed from the gene pool.
    WoW Toons: Duskwind (retired)/Duskrime (retired)
    Diablo 3 Profile

Interview with the other waitress for the people claiming it's fake...

http://www.mix969.com/pages/mathewbl...ticle=11298061

Deleted
    final got to see the train wreck.
    also came across this little gem whilst looking for an episode online

i just gotta say that i have never bothered to watch a single episode, but after reading the first few posts and checking out the facebook, it was totally worth youtubeing this episode! Lawls all around!

Deleted
    How did those 2 guys at the start not destroy that guy? I mean honestly?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    How did those 2 guys at the start not destroy that guy? I mean honestly?
    prob because they were on camara.

Just FYI, they didn't just act that way for the show as some have suggested. They are legitimately that kooky. Anyone that works near that place has had a run in with them of some kind or another and experienced their craziness, including myself.

And tune in tomorrow afternoon, they are having a big "grand reopening", with a full security staff on site for a press conference. With some luck Amy will address people in English and not just cat speak.

10+ Year Old Account
    really good episode, that amy chick is nuts!
    Hi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    Heston Blumenthal is a fucking genius, the stuff he does with food is totally bonkers.

hes cool, i like like 5mins from his restaurant aswell, but the prices are crazy so never eaten there
    dragonmaw - EU

Quote Originally Posted by Gizmoe View Post
    And tune in tomorrow afternoon, they are having a big "grand reopening", with a full security staff on site for a press conference. With some luck Amy will address people in English and not just cat speak.
    Where in eleven fucks do they pull all this money out of? Maybe I should ask Sammy how to be a gangsta.
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

I can't believe you can't see this is scripted and fake.

Warning - stop saying the same thing, disengaging from the conversation, and coming back to repeat yourself several pages later. You've done it several times, and it is nonproductive.
    Last edited by Kasierith; 2013-05-20 at 05:59 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gizmoe View Post
    Just FYI, they didn't just act that way for the show as some have suggested. They are legitimately that kooky. Anyone that works near that place has had a run in with them of some kind or another and experienced their craziness, including myself.

Just read that they cancelled their scheduled press conference today due to legal threats from Fox and that they also just got dumped by their PR firm over "disagreements in public-relations strategies."
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulqiorra View Post
    If you equate playing WoW to having electricity, I feel very, very happy for the rest of the world, as that kind of thinking will, inevitably, lead to the eradication of your seed from the gene pool.
    WoW Toons: Duskwind (retired)/Duskrime (retired)
    Diablo 3 Profile

Gordon Ramsey makes some pretty good food.

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    I can't believe you can't see this is scripted and fake.

Warning - stop saying the same thing, disengaging from the conversation, and coming back to repeat yourself several pages later. You've done it several times, and it is nonproductive.
    This show is fake.. Its good drama though, hence why people keep watching it.

Quote Originally Posted by justinmccray111 View Post
    This show is fake.. Its good drama though, hence why people keep watching it.
    How about reading the thread first...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Redblade View Post
    How about reading the thread first...
    But that would require mild amounts of time and logic, that just doesn't happen.