Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Upto about 30-40 clears right now and no right binding yet >.>
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

10+ Year Old Account
    I had the eye (and Sulfuras) while I was still honored.. Have dropped 3 times since.
    I had Garr drop 7 or 8 bindings, including 3 in a row, but Golemac (or what's his name) have NEVER drop his bnding for me...

Have stopped farming at exalted, as I can't even equip swords.. No achievement = no point in farming it.
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Clukclukboom View Post
    99 ragnaros kills but the eye isnt one. sucks
    Ragnaros: If you're trying to loot me, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 deaths but my eye's still gon'.

Keep trying, you'll get it eventually. I envy your determination though.

Would you be mad if I said I saw it 3 times already?
    Also saw the Garr part for Thunderfury 2x, still not the part from Geddon though

Deleted
    On my priest (21+ runs) I got exalted with Hydraxian Waterlords: No eye no binds whatsoever
    On Paladin aprox 10 runs: got only Garr's binding
    On Dk aprox 10 runs: got only Garr's binding

My brother on his rogue got both bindings in around 5-6 runs.

For what is worth I got both brewfest mounts in one run in 2009 or 2010.

RNG is a tough one

Deleted
    Get the Firelands hammer instead. Dropped on my second run.

Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    Would you be mad if I said I saw it 3 times already?
    Also saw the Garr part for Thunderfury 2x, still not the part from Geddon though
    Come for an MC run with me? I got the geddon part but not the garr part >.>
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

Deleted
    RNG is RNG.

Deleted
    Was farming thunderfury on my rogue for around 80 weeks. During this time I sometimes killed Ragnaros and I had the Eye drop 3 times. They are just laying in my bank doing nothing.

72 runs for me on my druid - no eye

I have TF long time ago though no achie

Drop rate is drop rate as random is random. I'm about to be the hated:
    Got bindings on back to back runs, took longer to get ingots. Without legendary transmog I could care less about Eye. Rather farm firelands rag so I could transmog it.

Dropped for my warlock when I was casually running MC for the first time on that char. It's the only Legendary achievement I missed, and I have it on a character that can't equip it :<

Could be worse.

Could be killing Ragnaros for the final time to finally get Exalted to Hydraxian Warlords after months of running the place.
    You're ready to be done with it forever.
    And then you loot Ragnaros, and the Eye drops.
    And your face twitches, for even though you're a Hunter the idea of leaving it uncrafted is painful to you. You open up Wowhead to review what the mats and --
    And then a moment of sanity.
    And you put the Eye in void storage and hope to never take it out again.

... but then the whispering starts
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    RNG can be blah like that. I've never gotten the right binding on my warrior, but then Kael'thas dropped Ashes of A'lar twice in a row for me while I was farming him for something else. >.<

Geddon binding took me the longest to get i think like second rag kill got me the eye
    "I'm Tru @ w/e I do" ~ TM

This thread puts complaints about the length of MoP's legendary questline nicely into context.

Took 114 on my druid. Solo'd it every week for over 2 years starting at level 80 as resto.

Deleted
    I kno dat feel, took me 30 runs to get the eye which wasn't too bad. But the god damn binding from Garr wont drop, i even got this crap today from Garr

http://www.wowhead.com/item=18290

It's on a 1.3% drop... Kinda makes me want to punch someone

It took me 3 years of farming illidan for my mh glaive... I know the pain I saw 12 off hands

It took me 3 years to get my right binding! Just keep on pushing, the key is not to expect anything when you run MC, just go to kill bosses and have fun. Thats how I got my left binding, my entire rogue set, core hound tooth and the Rag. dagger in 1 run
    Quote Originally Posted by Iliyra View Post
    And yet here we are.