Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hirv3s View Post
    Am I the most cursed creature on the planet hell? 99 weeks of Molten Core, yet the Eye of Sulfuras has not dropped. Anyone else having the same problem?

103rd kill.. 6th binding from Garr!

Deleted
    And here i've seen 4 bindings of the windseeker and no Eye :<. Though i've only killed Raggy like 30 times or so

Quote Originally Posted by Ryethe View Post
    look at it this way, drop rate is 1%. This means you have a 99% chance to not get it.

Statistically speaking .99^99 = 36.9%. So statistically speaking after 99 runs you'll see an eye 36% of the time. So maybe a little unlucky but you're still at the point where you shouldn't really be surprised.
    63.1% chance to see it, actually. 36.9% is the chance of it NOT showing up after 99 runs.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've seen it three times on one char, it's crazy some people go 100 kills without one.

It took me 50+ kills to get the eye from Rag, it sucks that you have had to go that long without one. But keep at it, it will eventually drop.

103rd kill.. 6th binding from Garr!
    7th binding from Garr! Let's see what Raggy drops..
    8th binding from Baron Geddon. This is my new personal record, both the bindings from same run!

Last edited by Gouca; 2013-06-26 at 11:17 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I keep having to vendor the eyes off Ragnaros on my Hunter. I get one every second week almost.

Deleted
    Just keep going and going eventually it will drop, i got mine around 70-ish run.
    And you know what it took me to get it ? Bring a Dk alt of a friend that had never done MC before (we agreed i got the eye if dropped)
    RNG is totally random, but there was a point that everywhere you brought a DK that hadn't done the raid before, would get lucky on drops lol :P (not really ofc.. but it felt like it)

millionth Nefarian Kill. Still never seen a Crul'shorukh, Edge of Chaos drop. It's not even a legendary and I have never seen it drop; even when I originally raided there. Item has eluded me since then lol. Fuck RNG

Deleted
    110 Ragnaros Kills as of today. No eye. About 10 bindings in the meantime, however.

What is the drop chance on that thing? Feels worse than those 1 % mount drops :3

Deleted
    Boosted a super noob rogue through MC the other day, (didn't have the attunement i had to show him where the item was in Blackrock depths aswell..)
    And guess what ... He got both bindings in 1 mothafucking run.
    I passed them both for him since i have Thunderfury since late Wotlk, but still... I did so many runs for it, then i decide to help a random out and he gets both in 1 run and he didn't even know what the items where for.
    The more this stuff happens the more i start to believe RNG works in favor of those not looking for something...

7th binding from Garr! Let's see what Raggy drops..
    8th binding from Baron Geddon. This is my new personal record, both the bindings from same run!

that just happened to me two weeks ago! HAHA i thought i was the only one with sheer luck! XD