Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    *Thinks back to collecting all the spirit beasts in WoW*
    I could see how this might get addictive...

You've got to catch them all.
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

Problem is that without spending money you can have 2 dragons on you and 2 dragons in your lair...

Spending money you can only have 6 dragons on your and 6 dragons in your lair...

Not enough space mang
    I have a terrible gaming youtube channel • https://www.youtube.com/fevirgaming

Quote Originally Posted by Broccolii View Post
    Problem is that without spending money you can have 2 dragons on you and 2 dragons in your lair...

Spending money you can only have 6 dragons on your and 6 dragons in your lair...

Not enough space mang
    Agreed. But that's how they are going to make their money.
    I am shocked they give you so many character slots.

What kind of beta is this? Wipes or no wipes?
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Quote Originally Posted by Dezerte View Post
    What kind of beta is this? Wipes or no wipes?
    No wipe. It's the "launch" of the game really. Like Neverwinter.

Quote Originally Posted by wombinator04 View Post
    No wipe. It's the "launch" of the game really. Like Neverwinter.
    Just a heads up, if you are expecting the game to be remotely polished or complete like a traditional mmo launch, you may want to wait a year. (This is true of all soft launches)

I enjoy power metal trailers.

The ability to choose to do a quest as either a 3 man group or a 1 man quest instead of just being a normal [Group] quest is really nice.

Why the hell doesn't every MMO have a trailer like that? Lol'ing so hard right now.

Hah, reminds me of Sacred 2's trailer.

"In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

I am confused.

On my scout, I have a gunblade and shield. Is there a way to slash with the gunblade or does it only shoot? It seems to be a one handed bow that deals half damage and allows you to wear a shield... but I can't figure out how to block with it on a scout. Just seems to be a stat stick.

Deleted
    I am currently playing this game and I have to say that I love the combat! You can do lots of combos and move sequences aren't very strict, meaning that if a finishing move wants you to go A > B > A, you can instead go A > B > C > A and it will still work. Love the dragon system as well, since you use them in so many ways and you have to gear them up as well.

Note that you get your first flying dragon around level 15 which is pretty awesome to fly this early in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Memnarch View Post
    I am currently playing this game and I have to say that I love the combat! You can do lots of combos and move sequences aren't very strict, meaning that if a finishing move wants you to go A > B > A, you can instead go A > B > C > A and it will still work. Love the dragon system as well, since you use them in so many ways and you have to gear them up as well.

Note that you get your first flying dragon around level 15 which is pretty awesome to fly this early in the game.
    Yeah.
    The combo system is really interesting.

Also, the aerial attacks are fun.

Deleted
    The only downside until now, other than the unpolished graphics, is the small inventory. I really hope they expand it later.

By the way, any ideas about the pricing of the donation system?

The only downside until now, other than the unpolished graphics, is the small inventory. I really hope they expand it later.

By the way, any ideas about the pricing of the donation system?
    It gets bigger as you level IIRC, though it's still not too big.

I really don't mind the ugly graphics.
    The combat more than makes up for it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bardarian View Post
    I really don't mind the ugly graphics.
    The combat more than makes up for it.
    It's true that the combat is awesome. I once thought that Tera had the best action combat. But it feels so slow compared to this one!

It's true that the combat is awesome. I once thought that Tera had the best action combat. But it feels so slow compared to this one!
    As much as I enjoy Teras combat, I have to agree that this seems to have a better balance of movement cost per attacks.
    This is a lot like vindictus / dragon nest quality combat. The main downside, I've found, has been the AI on the mobs. It seems... meh. I am sure they are just slow at low levels and get better at fighting at higher levels.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bardarian View Post
    As much as I enjoy Teras combat, I have to agree that this seems to have a better balance of movement cost for attacking.
    This is a lot like vindictus / dragon nest quality combat. The main downside, I've found, has been the AI on the mobs. It seems... meh. I am sure they are just slow at low levels and get better at fighting at higher levels.
    Probably. I wonder how well they will balance the dragon skill system. It would be nice not to have cookie cutter combinations.

10+ Year Old Account
    18th Sept! Game finally launches.
    Downloading it as we speak!

And yes, its an action MMO; definitely worth a try for anyone who`s looking for fast-combat and skill-combinations for maximum damage/utility output.
    They claim to have added over 50 dungeons to the game.

Anyway first-hand experience inc soon!