Deleted

How to win?

Hi!

I have a problem!

I play a 3v3 comp using:
    489 ILvl Destruction Warlock
    490 ILvl Elemental shaman
    490 ILvl Disc priest

We have been doing alot of arena lately and had a win/lose ratio of 29/6, dont have that high rationg as we just started playing on this new fun team
    But lately we have been queuing in to and almost ever game we face 3 comps that totally devistate us:

Shadow Priest
    Frost Mage
    Resto Shaman

or

Shadow Priest / Frost Mage
    Sub Rogue
    Resto Shaman

We just cant seem to win against these comps. We have tried different tact with CC's / glyphs / talents / kill targets / possition.
    I just want to ask for a little advice.

We just cant match the CC and burst this comp can put out basicly all the time (or every 30-60seconds, depending on setup).

If someone have any advice i would greatly appriciate it!

P.S we are down to a Win/Lose ratio of 34/31 ATM. very frustrating

Tbh only 1 advice - don't queue into frost mage/resto sham since their tools devalue hex and fear, add priest and they've easy ride against your setup. Also if you switch destro with frost mage you'll get a really strong setup, what you've now is mediocre and no match for top setups unless all 3 of you're totally amazing players.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyaldee View Post
    Tbh only 1 advice - don't queue into frost mage/resto sham since their tools devalue hex and fear, add priest and they've easy ride against your setup. Also if you switch destro with frost mage you'll get a really strong setup, what you've now is mediocre and no match for top setups unless all 3 of you're totally amazing players.
    But i wanna play with my friends and these are the only classes we have atm...
    We have some alts at 90 but on different servers so we cant play 3v3 with those.

Inbf: Character transfere
    We are diff factions too and we dont wanna pay that much for a 3v3 comp

So you basicly say we cant do shiet against these people unless they suck hard and we rule??? :O
    Dammit!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hirazu View Post
    But i wanna play with my friends and these are the only classes we have atm...
    We have some alts at 90 but on different servers so we cant play 3v3 with those.

Inbf: Character transfere
    We are diff factions too and we dont wanna pay that much for a 3v3 comp

So you basicly say we cant do shiet against these people unless they suck hard and we rule??? :O
    Dammit!

its hard to beat faceroll comps.

The comp you are running is pretty strong but it require some skill. What might work out better if the lock goes afflic so you got more pressure. I can only speak from the elemental pov if you face a godcomp you better spec into totemic resto so you can tremor fears every 30 sec.

But you need to practice alot and I assume you will work something out because you will see alot more of these teams : P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ridethelight View Post
    The comp you are running is pretty strong but it require some skill. What might work out better if the lock goes afflic so you got more pressure. I can only speak from the elemental pov if you face a godcomp you better spec into totemic resto so you can tremor fears every 30 sec.

But you need to practice alot and I assume you will work something out because you will see alot more of these teams : P
    Just to update:

We have managed to win 9 times now but its frikkin hard!

Win/Lose ratio against these teams since i started the thread 14/15 so we are making progress.

Might just be that we get lucky with critts from the shaman combined with demon soul/chaos bolts
    (cant kill shit without demon soul) or that we just face worse teams cause of MMR dropping xD

Quote Originally Posted by hirazu View Post
    Just to update:

We have managed to win 9 times now but its frikkin hard!

Win/Lose ratio against these teams since i started the thread 14/15 so we are making progress.

Might just be that we get lucky with critts from the shaman combined with demon soul/chaos bolts
    (cant kill shit without demon soul) or that we just face worse teams cause of MMR dropping xD

Yea I understand there is a reason why so many people playing those comps :P.
    But thats why I said that afflic might be better. The higher rating you get the less you get to 1shot people. Most of the time it is about constant pressure and alot of cc. At what rating are you guys currently sitting ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ridethelight View Post
    Yea I understand there is a reason why so many people playing those comps :P.
    But thats why I said that afflic might be better. The higher rating you get the less you get to 1shot people. Most of the time it is about constant pressure and alot of cc. At what rating are you guys currently sitting ?
    Atm we play at ~2050 (+/- 50 depending on comps we go up against)

We are adapting and its not that frustrating as when we started to go up aginst these comps.
    Still frikking hard!