10+ Year Old Account

Crit, Mastery, Haste OH MY.....

I am looking for advice on my stats for my situation. I raid with my Resto in a 10m group. My healing team is a disc priest and druid. I notice that sometimes during the "OH Crap" moments I cant get a heal off fast enough to save someone. I know that maybe they shouldnt get that low but lets just say something stupid happens. I am wondering if I should shed some crit to get my haste soft cap. (we do not have a 5% haste buff in our raid ) I rarely have mana problems an I tend to finish fights close to half mana. anywho here is my toon.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...mctotes/simple

Deleted
    As I just stated in Foofur's post, Personally I only go for around 20% crit, just due to the nature and RNG factor that resurgence brings. At 20% crit you ensure atleast 1 of 5 spells will crit (however it is not predictable on which spell will actually crit).

I then go for a full haste build following seeing as our mastery isn't great at all.
    If you already haven't, seeing as your using AS, bind it with GHW or HS for a fast, efficent "emergency" heal.

Deleted
    If you already haven't, seeing as your using AS, bind it with GHW or HS for a fast, efficent "emergency" heal.
    I hope you're suggesting to keep two different binds. One for AS alone and one for AS+GHW.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gasmastarn View Post
    I hope you're suggesting to keep two different binds. One for AS alone and one for AS+GHW.
    Personally, i've got about 4/5 different binds for AS when I use it.

10+ Year Old Account
    yeah i have AS hotkey'd for fast heal but sometimes its on CD so I get screwed. Ill calculate what my crit is when in my raid team and then see how much i can come off to sit around 20% then go haste. Hopefully I can get to the first tier for haste. Thanks for the responses.