Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account

looking for some help (resto)

so i went resto shaman recently and have gotten lucky on drops but i am still feeling like i could be doin more i was wondering if i could get so feedback on how my gear looks and if i am setup properly for 10man. I heal with a MW and a Hpally. I also have every buff and i flask and food spirit. Any help i can get would be super awesome http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...haena/advanced
    Last edited by cas; 2013-05-16 at 07:14 AM. Reason: cuz i am dumb and didnt link armory

How's your mana holding out? It looks like you have a lot of spirit, like, way too much. If you're ending fights with over 20% of your mana bar, your probably have too much of the stuff (and that's a pretty generous cushion, 10% is closer to what you should shoot for). I would switch out your spirit/crit gems to int/crit ones and your spirit ones for int/spirit. You could also stand to food int (I still flask spirit, but switching that to int is also an option). If you're still ending fights with high (or even max) mana, considering reforging it to crit. Crit provides both throughput AND regen, making it quite a good stat.

Another thing to keep in mind is that the HST/HTT breakpoint is finicky at best. You won't always reliably get that extra tick, so you shouldn't take it into consideration when gearing haste. If you're comfortable with your haste for spellcasting, then keep it, but don't keep haste for your totems.

Also, how often do you actually cast HW? If not much, I would recommend switching the glyph for totemic recall. It turns HST from one of our most expensive spells to free, which can save a good deal of mana.

Basically, check your regen, and adjust your gems and reforges accordingly. Mana unspent is mana wasted.

Deleted
    I also have every buff and i flask and food spirit
    You flask/food for spirit and yet you gem int/crit in yellow sockets. To me, that doesn't make any sense. Flasks and food give the same amount of intellect and spirit. Gems on the other hand are 2 spirit for each intellect.

Something else that I find weird is that you've reforged some items (cloak and ring) from crit to mastery. Maybe they're elemental reforges that you forgot to change back.

I also recommend getting Glyph of Totemic Recall since you're running with such low spirit and crit. It is a really nice glyph which results in 60-120k mana back each fight, depending on the duration of the fight etc.
    Last edited by mmoc843d0e919e; 2013-05-16 at 02:50 PM.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    i actually just regemmed and stuff cuz of the first response ty for the feedback so far