Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    seriously I hope garrosh wont use the sha, enough of the old gods already I want him to summon demons to herald the next expansion!

As long as the allow us to chose our path I may stick around, ToT feels boring as hell if you get stuck on a boss and it stops the entire weekends raids if you can't get past it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Satanous View Post
    As long as the allow us to chose our path I may stick around, ToT feels boring as hell if you get stuck on a boss and it stops the entire weekends raids if you can't get past it.
    Replace some of the fail players holding you back then. Theres always a way if you really want it.

Deleted
    85. Lore Walker Cho

He was the Sha of Pride all along.

86. Kaelthas riding Anub Arak who sports Onyxia's wings and wears Milhouse Manastorm as a necklace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

10+ Year Old Account
    87. Seymour Guado. He has some experience with the art of coming back over and over and over again.

Quote Originally Posted by nemro82 View Post
    somebody please ban this troll alrerady.
    Dude, you constantly insult and belittle people on this forum. I kind of think that revokes your right to call anyone a troll.

Spoiler Garrosh is actually the real leader of the rebellion and he put on a Vol'jin suit. And we are going to dethrone the power drunken Vol'jin dressed in a Garrosh outfit. Vol'jin started kidnapping orcs and dressing them up like trolls and beating them and killing them.

Deleted
    Great .

I just hope they take advantage of it being a city and try to make the raid have different progression paths so it isn't all linear.

I understand the linearity in ToT as to give it a story progression but I think they could've spread it a bit more and they surely can in Orgrimmar.

Let's say there's a gatekeeper boss (probably one with adds or siege engines). Assuming we're entering through the side door (we do come from the Barrens) then we can have like 2~3 bosses in the Valley of Spirits.

Now, for argument's sake, let's assume the Valley of Strength is on lockdown and impenetrable until we clear the other areas (maybe we need to get the Azshara door open to get siege engines in or whatever) so now we can either go through the Drag or the Valley of Wisdom towards the Valley of Honor. Each of those two areas has maybe a couple bosses. Then we have a few more in the Valley of Honor and we can possibly pick which ones to engage first. Let's say there's one in the Battlemaster building and another near the AH and we need to kill both in whichever order to get to the last one in the area.

See where I'm going?

I think there's a margin to break linearity and I hope they can pull it off as so far I'm loving the quality and difficulty of MoP raids and all we need now is a little less linearity to add some extra flavor to make it a godamn awesome xpac for the raiding community.

EDIT:

88. Wacky waving inflatable arm flaling tube Garrosh
    Last edited by mmoc31ca91b23a; 2013-05-17 at 02:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Glorious Leader View Post
    Commiting to larger raids is mind numbingly stupid. Considering the developers themselves state that it really is a minority that raids why would you orient the majority of your resources and development towards developing content for an increasingly smaller and smaller group.

Somebody needs to be fucking fired at Blizzard..
    You sound like someone who sits behind their computer raging at things because you can't control them. Blizzard has always put alot of dev time into raids. And especially now that we have LFR where many people are going to raid, your point is just misguided. They release content patches. Raids go into them. The better they are, the better for the game. Play something you can control. That will be the only way you can handle a game without going into nerdrage mode.

---------- Post added 2013-05-17 at 03:15 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Glorious Leader View Post
    cause it didn't work for years and it's not working now
    Yes it has worked for years. WoW is pretty damn successful. Even now. Regardless of what you want to believe, it's true. Your passive/aggressiveness won't allow for it though.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm excited for it. I like the big raids and ones that will take me a while to complete
    I cried alone every single night. It felt like every day that passed here stole another piece of my real life away. After i cried, I’d go and fight as hard as I could. My only thought was winning, moving forward, and getting stronger. — Asuna Yuuki

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    89. Zalazane
    90. Murloc king
    91. Sargeras
    92. Mal ganis
    93. Pandaren Fire Spirit
    94. Overlord Agmar
    95. Moira
    96. Charlie sheen
    97. Cultist Chan
    98. Nazgrim's son
    99. Nazgrim's clone
    100. Council of Garroshes.

106. Mankrik's Wife

Deleted
    107. Hogger, possesed by Old Gods

It will be fun sitting in org waiting in que to raid org

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    seriously I hope garrosh wont use the sha, enough of the old gods already I want him to summon demons to herald the next expansion!
    One of Anne Stickney's KYL posts over at WoW Insider made it pretty clear Garrosh wasn't possessed; he was just making judgements on what he'd seen to this point. Besides, 5.3 is meant to be the end of the Sha/Pandaria/Mogu storyline (assuming I remember the pre-expansion commentary correctly).