Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Dasffion View Post
    Increased XP, Currency and Rep is great for the casual player, not sure what you're talking about. The rest of your post is a lot of nonsense as well.
    But for the hardcores, who signed up for a year, have no interest in an alt, Main is max level, has more than enough currency, and maxed reps already, it's like handing them poop. You already paid, and the bonuses you get for having already payed are crap to you, but we have your money so we don't give a fuck, the new players coming in will continue to provide us with money, screw you guys who invested in our future based on how we ran things in the past. We're doing a complete 180, slowing down content, giving less communication and going F2P. The opposite of the reasons you loved us and payed for a year.

That is the reason this pisses me off the most. It's those players that have been subbed from the start who are getting the short end of the stick. Those who made that year purchase based on faith that Trion would continue to be the company they were. They no longer are. They are a shell of their former self with all the people that have gotten fired or quit. This is a major change in the design philosophy of the game, which was providing a service worth the sub. I understand the choice, look at the gap between 2.2 and 2.3. Look at the quality of 2.2. They are no longer providing the same service for the sub. Many of the faithful are upset at that already. They are not providing the same level of service for your sub anymore, so they are ditching the sub.

I agree with that business decision entirely. It all makes sense. The game will likely grow as a result of this and Trion will be better off financially and at some point my return to what I consider it's former glory by rebuilding their team and pushing content as fast as before. However, in the interim, while the re-grow and rebuild, those that subbed the year are given the shaft.

Closing this since we don't really allow, "I quit" threads. If you want to discuss the F2P transition, there are already a few threads to do so.