Thread: LFR has to go

Page 1 of 53
... LastLast
    Deleted

LFR has to go

It lessens the incentive to raid proper difficulties. When you can see all the bosses in LFR, why would any casual bother doing normal modes?

If Blizzards wants to give out welfare epics, they can do so in another way. Perhaps by reimplementing 3.3-esque dungeons.

Deleted
    Haha, i love that term, 'welfare epics'. As if somehow casuals for some reason don't deserve to have epic quality gear.

Normal mode offers higher difficulty which in turn, in my opinion, means it offers more fun, which (my own opinion again) is reward enough considering this is a game...

This post is semi-elitist and is not constructive.

Edit: By 'this post' i mean your thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    QQ'ers have to go.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

Lfr killed what was already the near dead social aspect of wow for most players. What a shame they turned an mmorpg into a single player lobby game with a grouping feature.

Deleted
    And what do you think what happens if there is no LFR, Indeed that means "casuals" will come and raid normal's they will fail hence go to the forums and QQ hence blizzard will nerf them hence you making an other post complaining that normal's are to easy... Rince and repeat

Ive done the bosses in LFR so now i know the difficulty of normal mode.
    Intel i9 9900K @ 5GHz | Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 @ 3600MHz 2x8GB | Asus Maximus XI Z390 | Asus RTX 3080 Ti OC | Corsair HX850 Platinum | Corsair H150i Pro CPU cooler | Acer Predator 32" 2560x1440 170MHz | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB m.2 NVMe SSD | Samsung 970 EVO 1TB m.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair K70 Rapidfire Keyboard | Corsair Virtuoso XT RGB Headphones | Corsair Crystal Series 570x RGB Case | Logitech G604 | Windows 11 Professional x64
    My Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by DanielBrems View Post
    It lessens the incentive to raid proper difficulties. When you can see all the bosses in LFR, why would any casual bother doing normal modes?

If Blizzards wants to give out welfare epics, they can do so in another way. Perhaps by reimplementing 3.3-esque dungeons.
    For those that wanna raid normal/heroic, how does it lessen the incentive? So casuals have to raid normal? So Blizz should make more content that "hardcores" don't care for, instead of reducing numbers in a raid and have a third, easier difficulty?

Nah, LFR stays.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    No, I don't like being stuck in 463 blue's.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogue View Post
    And what do you think what happens if there is no LFR, Indeed that means "casuals" will come and raid normal's they will fail hence go to the forums and QQ hence blizzard will nerf them hence you making an other post complaining that normal's are to easy... Rince and repeat
    That happens now, even with the LFR.

No. I would have little reason to wanna level up toons.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rederoin View Post
    No, I don't like being stuck in 463 blue's.

Then go raid!
    "Let me answer your question with another, How would you feel if you found out you were a potato?"

Nintendo Friend Code 1049-0261-4082 Pokemon Name - Max

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    LFR can stay, but it has to become an optional thing for those who either want extra chances at gear or can't raid with a proper guild.

The current system where Blizz assumes you do it weekly as part of gearing up needs to go.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

LFR was designed for people who cannot spend the time to do normal raids. If you don't like it, don't do them. If you are doing them, then bitching at the players for it, then you are the one that makes it bad and you need to go. Enough said. Remember, it's just a game. If you think you are the greatest than do normals and leave LFR alone.

10+ Year Old Account
    By that logic, why are you bothering raiding HM when you saw it all on Normal?

Also, realize this: without the LFR spreading the costs of raid development on a lot more players, Blizzard can afford developing big raids in the first place.
    MMO player
    WoW: 2006-2020 || EvE: 2013-2020 // 2023- || FFXIV: 2020- || Lost Ark: 2022-

Lets see.....

Can't pug because I have no experience. Can't get experience because they won't take me in a pug. Infinite loop is awesome!

No. Just no. Stop posting this crap.

These threads have to go.

That and the dead flogged horse in the corner, it's stinking up the place

I'm running LFR to get better gear, so that I can join my guild's raid nights. You know, one of the reasons Blizzard created it... also, when some people don't have the time to dedicate a specific night to raiding, but want to experience the content, they can enter LFR, run a quick 3 bosses, and see it. They pay the same subscription fee you do, why do they deserve less?

Deleted
    I'm still having fun playing WoW.

So what you're saying is they should remove the feature that most players enjoy so they are forced to go raid your normal raids with the small minority of hardcore players. Get rid of Hardmodes or make normals easier imo like Wrath days.

Right. Blizzard has to alienate 90% of their subscriber base. I'm sure they'll get right on that!