Deleted

[Resto] 2/2 relic / 2/2 normal spirits vs shado-pan trinket

Title pretty much says it. So, I have just been wondering if the shado-pan trinket is actually better than one of the previous ones assuming you use it on cd+more intellect?

It's better than anything pre-5.2 except for 2/2 Heroic Spirits.

What virtue said.

2/2 relic offers the same regen as the shado pan trinket but is missing an awful lot of int.

Replace Relic of Chi-Ji with the SPA VP trinket. Normal Spirits should be replaced when you get a Normal or higher quality Horridon's Last Gasp or trinket from Lei Shen.

Trubo, I haven't personally done the math, but if my memory serves me correct, relic is better than spirits (even though lower ilvl).

Quote Originally Posted by Druover View Post
    Trubo, I haven't personally done the math, but if my memory serves me correct, relic is better than spirits (even though lower ilvl).
    The 2/2 relic (ilvl 484) has 5 more intellect and about 40 more mp5, than the 2/2 normal spirits (ilvl 504).

Sad but true, the 2/2 relic is pretty damn snazzy in terms of regen. It has more regen than any other trinket below 504 ilvl

For the OP i'd say go Shadow Pan Assault 522 trinket + the 2/2 relic.
    Last edited by Keiyra; 2013-05-17 at 07:02 PM.

Keiyra, as you always do, thanks for providing good sound math to my best recollections!