Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

The Siege of Orgrimmar - Garrosh will siege Orgrimmar (not we)

You heard it here first:

We won't raid Orgrimmar, Garrosh will. And we will try and defend it.

Discuss.
    Last edited by mmoc3a779c5103; 2013-05-16 at 09:07 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    whats there to discuss, your idea of how you think events will go?

Because it sounds like your trying to put your idea across as fact when not presenting any evidence of it.
    #boycottchina

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    whats there to discuss, your idea of how you think events will go?

Because it sounds like your trying to put your idea across as fact when not presenting any evidence of it.
    that's just me

*puts on sunglasses*

"deal with it"

Trassk you shouldn't sound so mean when you respond.

Op: I think that would be pretty interesting. I actually hadn't thought of that option. I wonder if it would have those kind of wave after wave pre-boss packs that Hyjal did.
    d=(^_^)z

Deleted
    considering we are going in to find out what he's doing down in ragefire I dare say he would be in there doing what he is doing, not letting us all sit happy up top in the city stopping him getting to and from his project he is going to use to take over.

And by doing that you'd cause another Battle of Hyjal which I found to be a gigantically droll raid, except now you'd have a reused environment with waves of enemies/bosses coming in.

I mean, yeah, this idea would be original, but it won't happen.

To quote you, too.

*Puts on sunglasses*

*Deal with it*
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

10+ Year Old Account
    In 5.3 we dont take Orgrimmar. Or even in 5.4 I think because Vol'jin says that he will need tones of Resources to begin the Siege of Orgrimmar. Vol'jin says clearly that we will go on siege!

How can you imagine Luring out garrosh from Orgrimmar with all his Kor'Kron ? and we sneaking in the city he wont be able to capture us ? !
    War is deception, a game played best from the shadows!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spichora View Post
    In 5.3 we dont take Orgrimmar. Or even in 5.4 I think because Vol'jin says that he will need tones of Resources to begin the Siege of Orgrimmar. Vol'jin says clearly that we will go on siege!

How can you imagine Luring out garrosh from Orgrimmar with all his Kor'Kron ? and we sneaking in the city he wont be able to capture us ? !
    also then your getting attacked from outside and what ever comes up through ragefire so your fighting inside the walls as well outside the walls to hold the city.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Belimawr View Post
    considering we are going in to find out what he's doing down in ragefire I dare say he would be in there doing what he is doing, not letting us all sit happy up top in the city stopping him getting to and from his project he is going to use to take over.
    we will start down south at the echo isles and fight the first boss. after we defeat him a Peon comes running screaming:"A monster...in Orgrimmar...*Peon dies*"

Then we rush back to Orgrimmar where Garrosh's Ragefire-breed is devastating Orgimmar.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    What if garrosh is so insane he will siege himself ? Like he will join rebelion with his kor'kron and order them to attack himself ?
    Garrosh - Its you last chance hellscream !!! Surrender !!!
    Garrosh - No garrosh i will not surrender to you !!! Your rebels will fail !!!
    Garrosh - You forced my hand garrosh !!! Soldiers, take the city from garrosh !!!
    Garrosh - Haha, foolish garrosh do you think im not prepared ?!?! Death to garrosh !!!
    And so on and so on. Its like masturbation. But with siege.

I think there's one slight problem. The Orcs control the city which means Garrosh already has it in his control.

And, yeah, I'm pretty sure Alliance will defend Orgrimmar.

Isn't Garrosh sitting in Org now? Why would he leave Org and then retake it?

Deleted
    Most of the raid will probably take place in extended Ragefire Chasm.

We barely know anything about SoO, and it kinda baffles me. Blizzard must be aware, that for the first time in the history of WoW, there are plenty of people who, lorewise, DONT wanna kill the end boss. And, who lorewise, DONT wanna cooperate with the other faction.

I must admit, for me the story in MoP has managed to collapse in on itself a few times so far, but I still think there can be a mystery behind the SoO. Garrosh actually sieging Orgrimmar? Rather not, how could that happen. A raid that starts in the middle of the city, and makes you work from within to help the siege? A raid where Garrosh actually flees Orgrimmar, forcing you to face him elsewhere? There could be some nice ways out of this mess.

Tin foil hat theories can be fun, but you gotta have SOMETHING to back them up. This has absolutely nothing to support the idea that somehow in 5.4 we'll magically have Org in our hands instead of Garrosh, the ones whose forces have control of the city.

Quote Originally Posted by Alahondor View Post
    Trassk you shouldn't sound so mean when you respond.

Op: I think that would be pretty interesting. I actually hadn't thought of that option. I wonder if it would have those kind of wave after wave pre-boss packs that Hyjal did.
    Mean, but just -- considering he's absolutely right. OP just spouted off a half-cocked idea without a scintilla of evidence to back himself up.

Besides actually typing out the action of putting on sunglasses and saying "deal with it." ... Yeah.

Deleted
    No Garrosh will not raid Orgrimmar lol, his the warchief, right now he has the power to destroy every single city that Horde posses, as you can see all leaders hate him but they are powerless against him pretty much till 5.4
    Last edited by mmocff59137b32; 2013-05-16 at 09:47 PM.

I'm going to go ahead and say absolutely not.

The events of 5.3 are pretty clearly setting up an attack on Orgrimmar, which is still very much under Garrosh's control.

Plus it's looking like a large portion of the raid will take place below Orgrimmar in an expanded Ragefire Chasm, which isn't really compatible with a defensive raid.
    Roleplaying, hardcore Raiding, running LFR on the occasional weekend, PvPing, rolling alts, achievement hunting, pet battling, or just enacting an endless series of whims, I don't care how you play WoW. Just as long as you have fun doing it.

Deleted
    it's most likely going to be 3 or 4 bosses to get round to ragefire another 3 or 4 fighting through old ragefire to the door seen in the scenario, then another 3 or 4 behind that door taking on what garrosh has been making leading up to him and possibly the sha of pride.