Poll: Transmog Forum?

Lightbulb Should there be a seperate Transmog forum?

Do you think that there should be a forum dedicated to Transmog topics? It seems pretty popular.

Yes, yes, yes, a thousand times yes. I think there's the potential for a lot to talk about there, even beyond the basic "do these shoulders work with this outfit" inquiries, and keeping everything in one place would make it an easy resource for casual transmoggers who aren't interested in digging through hundreds of unrelated forum posts.
    The Devil Wears Transmog
    World of Warcraft Fashion for the Discerning Adventurer

There should be a seperate lore forum, thats for certain.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't see that many threads for it, but some of the class forums have stickies for it, and that seems appropriate.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    I don't see that many threads for it, but some of the class forums have stickies for it, and that seems appropriate.
    The problem I find with relegating transmog threads to the class forums is that, if you're like me and are interested in transmog generally, you're suddenly stuck following eleven different threads in eleven different forums. To say nothing of the difficulty of finding information in a massive stickied thread, versus browsing a forum's list of posts.

But that's me.
    The Devil Wears Transmog
    World of Warcraft Fashion for the Discerning Adventurer