15+ Year Old Account

Glorious Phased?I need your help!

Okay guys I need 1 more mob to get Glorious achievement but the last guy,Sarnak, is phased in the Jade Forest. I did some quest in the jade forest but never finished it so I need help figuring out which quest I need to do. I know he is up right know so it is killing me...

http://www.wowhead.com/npc=50782
    Last edited by apepi; 2012-10-27 at 11:55 PM.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Deleted
    Hey gratz on your achievement progress so far I only have 4 more to go myself, But I have killed Sarnak and I know nothing of phasing but I found him in a cave hidden round the back and its never done and phasing business for me :S

I don't see why he would be phased. He's in a cave on the outer side of the mountain that literally ties to no quests.

Easiest solution would be to simply do any quests you can find around that area and its neighboring villages.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by snegro View Post
    I don't see why he would be phased. He's in a cave on the outer side of the mountain that literally ties to no quests.

Easiest solution would be to simply do any quests you can find around that area and its neighboring villages.
    I would but I am lazy. I don't feel like guessing it out and having to do every quest in the jade forest. Apo which faction are you?Have you done all the quest in the jade forest?

I guess I can ask on the wow forums.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

He's not phased, I killed him on the beta etc without questing at all. Did you do the few starter quests by the way? I think you might not have found him yet, he is indeed in a cave, near the cave where the tigers are, you'll find him!

If you are phased and cant get to him, group up with someone that is not phased. Stay close and let them kill him.

That worked for me on the panda next to Shado-pan Monastary. I could not see the fight at all, but got credit for the kill in the achievement.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SneakySams View Post
    He's not phased, I killed him on the beta etc without questing at all. Did you do the few starter quests by the way? I think you might not have found him yet, he is indeed in a cave, near the cave where the tigers are, you'll find him!
    I did quite a bit of quest in jade forest, just not all. I stopped after I saved this panda spirit dude from this evil mogu guy I think(did not pay attention to quest >.>)When ever I got out intot he water and come back it shows him onto my rare finder so he is there,

Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    He's phased for me too on my DK, but not on my other chars and both have finished the zones so /shrug.

I just skip him or use another char to drag him out (in the water, where it leaves the "Bamboo" zone on the minimap) if I'm arsed to do it.
    Yeah ill have to try this, ill get a friend to kite him there for me. Also I would like to say I love your videos, I am big fan. I was a blood dk at the start of Wrath.

Not phased at all for me. I've killed him on multiple toons at multiple parts of Jade Forest questing. You probably just can't find his cave entrance...

Deleted
    Not phased. Killed him on my hunter after skipping JF entirely by dungeon spamming 85-86 then going straight into valley.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iggie View Post
    Not phased at all for me. I've killed him on multiple toons at multiple parts of Jade Forest questing. You probably just can't find his cave entrance...
    Some reason he was phased for me. I finished The Jade Forest and then sat at his spawn point And I got him. Got the achievement, now I am done.

Deleted
    Hey there, just noticed you've completed Glorious, congrats.

For anyone else with phasing issues on certain rares, I had issues with a rare near the Shado-Pan Monastery. In the end I was able to get this done by getting a friend to help, it wasn't phased for them, and they dragged it to an area where I could heal them from range/use ranged attacks on the rare, hopefully this may help someone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    Okay guys I need 1 more mob to get Glorious achievement but the last guy,Sarnak, is phased in the Jade Forest. I did some quest in the jade forest but never finished it so I need help figuring out which quest I need to do. I know he is up right know so it is killing me...

http://www.wowhead.com/npc=50782
    None of the rares for Glorious are phased.. Or in otherwords, regardless of what phase you are in, all (Pandaria) rares are accessible for killing..

Yes,I have killed them all.. Sri'thik was my last one, 3 days ago..

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    None of the rares for Glorious are phased.. Or in otherwords, regardless of what phase you are in, all (Pandaria) rares are accessible for killing..

One in Kun-Lai was phased for me so I did the ole' "/g Hey there is a rare here if anyone wants it..." Wait around leech kill get credit

*Also look like the nice gal that I am
    Cyner#1996

15+ Year Old Account

101% False. In the Vale of Eternal Blossoms you have to open the gate to kill a Major Nanners and such,2 or 3 of them are not phased.

10+ Year Old Account
    101% False. In the Vale of Eternal Blossoms you have to open the gate to kill a Major Nanners and such,2 or 3 of them are not phased.
    False..
    I killed Nanners before I opened the gates..

False..
    I killed Nanners before I opened the gates..
    The western end of the Vale of Eternal Blossoms is phased. As such, Urgolaxx, Kang the Soul Thief, and Major Nanners are phased. The phasing appears to stop once Golden Lotus dailies can be started. Urgolaxx is in the area at the entrance to the Vale, which is phased to just have carts and Pandaren entering the vale if you complete the Vale-opening quest. Likewise, Kang the Soul Thief and any of his Mogu friends are nowhere to be seen. Finally, Major Nanners up on the hill is phased, as well.

It is possible to pull Major Nanners using a ground-based AoE and then moving to an area where you stop being phased - it isn't the NPC itself that is phased, but you yourself. You have to pull him down the cliffs into the Valley of the Four Winds.

I'm not sure if Urgolaxx can be pulled in a similar way, since I believe he is too far from any of the phasing boundaries. The same goes for Kang the Soul Thief.

Some reason he was phased for me. I finished The Jade Forest and then sat at his spawn point And I got him. Got the achievement, now I am done.
    i just finished glorius like 30 minutes ago sarnak was the last guy i needed as well and he was phased i had to have a friend beat him while i stayed close and got credit for it