Deleted

Realm First, Then Server/Account Transfer.

So I'm aware of that a character cannot achieve realm first <<class>> if they have recently realm transferred. However what if it's done the other way around? So say a character is on "The Venture Co." has little population. If someone achieves a realm first <<class>> achievement then transfers over to "Draenor" where someone has the same realm first achievement. Will they both still have the achievement and title. I'd assume so considering they are account bind and not character specific. But my real problem is Account transfer. If I were to achieve realm first (Which I intend to try), Can I transfer account and keep not just the realm first achievements but all my achievements from that character. So what I'm asking in short is will Realm/Account transfer have any effect on achievements and feats of strength.

Thank you for your time.

Deleted
    I allso have 2 acounts on my Bnet. I got all my low lvl 85s on their wich i do not intend to play. All my 90s are on my main acount , yet if an 85 of mine loots a mount i also get it on my 90. If my 85 achievs an achievment my 90 also gets it. So i think that covers that question. the rest i do not know sorry.

Deleted
    I see. My problem is they aren't different WoW accounts. They are completely separate Battle.net accounts. But thanks for the info as it may come in handy some other time

Deleted
    As far as I'm aware:

Realm transfering should have no influence on your Feats of Strength. You keep the FoS you've earned regardless of switching race, factions, servers.

Account transfer I'm not too familiar with. But I believe you should keep your FoS if you earned them on that character (so if you've earned everything on WarriorA, and nothing on HunterB, you'd keep your FoS if you switch accounts with WarriorA, putting all those achievements on your new account. If you switch HunterB, who never earned the FoS, then you'll likely lose them). Correct me if I'm wrong.

There is no title for realm first as far as I know.

You don't lose FoS or titles when you transfer characters from one server to another or from one account to another.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Marema View Post
    You don't lose FoS or titles when you transfer characters from one server to another or from one account to another.
    So if you go race change from human to dranei, you still keep "realm first human 90" as FoS?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Signal View Post
    So if you go race change from human to dranei, you still keep "realm first human 90" as FoS?
    As far as I'm aware, there are no more race realm firsts, just levels and professions.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Quanee View Post
    As far as I'm aware, there are no more race realm firsts, just levels and professions.
    Might be so, but old ones still exist.

Deleted
    If you transfer to another Bnet you lose the achievments.

A guy in my old guild achieved "Realm First Level 80 Human" and then faction changed to Orc, and he still had the "Realm First Level 80 Human." FoS.