Deleted

BEST Pve professions to pick?

Hey fellow mmo-champions

Im levling ag elementel shaman atm. And dont know witch professions to pick. Om my mage i have alc+ench. But have haert thst bs+jc is pretty strong.

Im abit draged to try engineering but non exp with that.

Plz give me som combo's with professions this boosting pve performance.

Best regards EMS

Tailoring is nice due to the cloak enchant. Otherwise most likely BS.

But generally, it doesn't matter too much. It won't be a game-breaking difference unless you're raiding hardcore among the hardcore. And even then the difference is very minimal.

Is tailoring and enchanting easier to lvl now days for a new char, new server than it was in Vanilla? That's the last time I did it, and its painful to think of doing it again now days

Quote Originally Posted by goldengamer08 View Post
    Is tailoring and enchanting easier to lvl now days for a new char, new server than it was in Vanilla? That's the last time I did it, and its painful to think of doing it again now days
    It's easy in that it's very straight forward. It still requires an assload of cloth, but that's all it takes. Whereas like JC and enchanting and engineering can require some mats that don't make sense or come from other professions that for usually go with it.

OT: for ele I'd recommend tailoring and engineering if cost, time, and effort didn't matter.
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Regen View Post
    OT: for ele I'd recommend tailoring and engineering if cost, time, and effort didn't matter.
    what he said those professions are by far best dps speccs out there. if you pvp alot bs + eng/tailoring would be bis. inscription + alchemy if you want to make easy money in the next expansion and want to level alt profs incredibly cheap.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by goldengamer08 View Post
    I have no idea where to get those 1200 frotweave cloth which you need them for Northrend tailoring. Blizzard should do something about this. In the best scenario I can get about 150 Frostweave cloths during questing/dungeons through Northrend. So I need to buy them 1100 or 1050 on AH, which would cost me 3000 - 5000 gold, or farm them.
    Why Northrend tailoring is so anoying?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sifu View Post
    I have no idea where to get those 1200 frotweave cloth which you need them for Northrend tailoring. Blizzard should do something about this. In the best scenario I can get about 150 Frostweave cloths during questing/dungeons through Northrend. So I need to buy them 1100 or 1050 on AH, which would cost me 3000 - 5000 gold, or farm them.
    Why Northrend tailoring is so anoying?
    You can get frostweave cloth easily in Naxxramas by farming the bat trash after first boss in plague quarter.

Deleted
    get engineering + bs/tailoring/enchanting.

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ems View Post
    Hey fellow mmo-champions

Im levling ag elementel shaman atm. And dont know witch professions to pick. Om my mage i have alc+ench. But have haert thst bs+jc is pretty strong.

Im abit draged to try engineering but non exp with that.

Plz give me som combo's with professions this boosting pve performance.

Best regards EMS
    On my Death Knight, I chose Alchemy/Herbalism and I love it. However, Herbalism really isn't required if you get exalted with the tillers on your toons.)