Quote Originally Posted by Derpette View Post
    Blackhand mythic boosts go fairly cheap nowadays so figured I'd get one before they become 1% droprate.
    http://imgur.com/w1swbal
    Pretty awesome mount but so huge. Also got 2 useable items (trinket + token) and 2 mog items (2h mace and 1h sword). Even more incentive to get CM's done because the CM shield goes great with the sword imo. 296/300
    Was this on your server for purchase?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    They removed the Brewfest Ram I think it was only available in/until 2007.

However it's possible he had it sitting around on a character and never realised, it might even be character bound (like some pvp mounts are).

If they did re-add it I'm sure there'd be threads all over the place about it, and I'd be running it 12 times a day for the hope of getting it

- - - Updated - - -

Oooh, I don't think I'll be eligible, but I shall go check my old druid

- - - Updated - - -

Meh, not eligible. I was playing in 2007, but there's every likelihood I didn't do any/much Brewfest content back then. Would be nice if it was added back into the game, but oh well.

I also missed a feat of strength for one of the mugs, which was annoying, as I definitely got the mug, possibly got rid of it, but the game should have still had me flagged as having completed the quest.
    Meh, got the mug on my lv 80 warrior, but I can't seem to get the mount, nor do I own it. Oh well.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Been tossing up between saving up more for Mythic Archimonde mount or buy a Spectral Tiger.
    Saw one earlier today for 210k, was going to buy it but left it. Not regretting it as another popped up on the AH for 190k.

Also the Swift Razzashi Raptor just popped up on our BMAH. The tiger was up like 3 days ago. Not even going to bother bidding as I don't feel like wasting my gold cap on another Raptor :P
    Mount Count: 378. Newest addition: Arcadian War Derple
    Pet Count: 859 (678 at Max Level)
    (Last updated 21st July 2017)
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iniegun/simple

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kinnay View Post

yay i got it
    It's...It's....Invisible!!!!!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kinnay View Post
    [IMG]http://imgur.com/CiIOGod[ /IMG]
    yay i got it

You need to post to the i.imgur link that ends in .jpg

oh my bad, first time posting a photo, thanks for the info

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    [/img]

After having 4 Azures drop .... I got both in one. About 60 kills...

I had that happen once, was surprised.

Apparently it can happen in DS too if you kill Madness on H.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

Quote Originally Posted by TacoCatt View Post
    -snip*

190k for Spectral Tiger??!
    Damn NA prices are so fcking low. In EU you cant find it below 500-700k for the blue version.
    Quote Originally Posted by Misume View Post
    The day the Mythic Progression Thread isn't 95% trolling is the day Prime comes back to power.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ktperry View Post
    190k for Spectral Tiger??!
    Damn NA prices are so fcking low. In EU you cant find it below 500-700k for the blue version.
    Yup, on US-Stormrage prices are insanely low.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

After 3 years, finally got an event dungeon mount. Actually 3 people from my group got mounts, 2 kodos and a ram.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPaladinGuy View Post
    I had that happen once, was surprised.

Apparently it can happen in DS too if you kill Madness on H.
    I had that happen when it was current :P
    Friend's guild took me for Heroic Madness for the mount after my guild fell apart and the Blazing dropped as well. I already had it but yeah the others were pretty excited.

After 29 kills on one of 6chars, it finally dropped! After 158 kills.
    Last edited by Bathrezz; 2015-09-22 at 01:27 AM.

Mount #320 Voidtalon I also grit my teeth and grinded out both the Saberstalker pig mounts.

After some 40-50kill i got it

Funny thing is today on BMAh there is a Invincible and I was like 20sec to late to place a cap

Quote Originally Posted by markos82 View Post
    After some 40-50kill i got it

Funny thing is today on BMAh there is a Invincible and I was like 20sec to late to place a cap
    ....People still cap Invisible? O.o

....People still cap Invisible? O.o
    It was cheaper, during MoP it wasnt over 600k, now when gold is worth 2x less it goes for gold cap or close to it. I payed 450-500k for Mimirons head 2?!? years ago and since i have more gold than I could spend for next 5 expansions the only thing I can spend it on is BMAH

Just got the Brewfest Kodo, seems like I keep getting these mounts on the same alt. That's mounts 275 for me.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

I had that happen when it was current :P
    Friend's guild took me for Heroic Madness for the mount after my guild fell apart and the Blazing dropped as well. I already had it but yeah the others were pretty excited.
    I'm still uncertain if the guild I was in at the time got ridiculously lucky or if it was somewhat common on 25man, but I'm pretty sure we had almost 10 drops over the kills I participated in before taking a break from the game. Looking at the armory that was 28 kills - something along the lines of 25-30% drop rate possibly?
    In Soviet Russia, you loot to raid.

Hippa

Deleted
    Fairly sure blazing drake had higher droprate on 25m yes. They weren't that rare. 3% on 10m and 12% on 25m according to wowhead.