7+ Year Old Account

Just got this pretty thing on my Druid alt.

deviantART
    Simple Armory EU
    Simple Armory US
    Lodestone

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tatsujin View Post
    Omg, looks so cool! I'm almost P. Lv 2. What's the fastest way to get honor? I do WQ honor and do BGs few times a week with 3s to get the box (I don't arena much). I'm a pretty good PvPer (nonclicker, everything keybinded, know how to kill and act on situations, no vision tunneling).
    What I did to hit prestige 4, was I ALWAYS. ALWAYS. did the PVP WQ every single day, as soon as I log on, went to them first, because 3 give 300 honor each, and 1 gives 500 honor - which resets every 6ish hrs - I did the weekly 10 wins in 2's and 3's with my partner, and I did a fairly large amount of bgs

Have NOT done a single RBG and i'm current honor 23 in prestige 4
    Contributor of the WoW Secret Finding Discord and the Mother of Aeonaxx

Quote Originally Posted by Elzix View Post
    Does it look like this one:

Sorry for stealing the picture.
    Love the look for this mount. is sad that blizzard made this specific to the class that earned the prestige #. not account bound. I guess blizzard expect that if you want to use it on another alt to grind again the honor. I can understand getting a gladiator mount and not making it account wide but if the player is not gladiator for that current season or expansion, they should make them account wide. these prestige should also be account wide. I hope they reconsider this like they did in MOP with the challenge mode mounts but the fact that these are pvp mounts, I don't hold expect to be account wide at all.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kairoo View Post
    Can I get that disc info for the long-forgotten hippogryph?! been looking around for two days now and haven't had much luck =/
    Would love to know this as well, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodwork View Post
    Would love to know this as well, thanks.
    discordapp.com/invite/Y9xuJ7U

This was unexpected. I was in queue waiting for a timewalking dungeon and having only finished the grind up to the L3 Shack, I figured I'd throw my lot (line) in and see what came up.

I'm surprised there's no achievement attached to it (though I suppose having one for the Sea Turtle shall do) but also that it's not alerted to Guild Chat/Guild News the way other mounts are.

Herald of the Titans Putin-Chan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Never Have to run ICC Again!!!

You could have the world in the palm of your hands
    You still might drop it

Thanks for the discord tip and thanks to the discord guy that helped me:

7+ Year Old Account

Well, just got my BF his hippogryph took a whole of 10mins to find all 5 crystals.
    2 were in the murloc area, with the lizard things, 2 in oceanus, next to eachother and lucky last near the murlocs again!
    Contributor of the WoW Secret Finding Discord and the Mother of Aeonaxx

FEELS GOOD MAN.

Mount Count: 378. Newest addition: Arcadian War Derple
    Pet Count: 859 (678 at Max Level)
    (Last updated 21st July 2017)
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iniegun/simple

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Was lucky enough to get the mount off Nightbane this week in my farm group

My first BMAH mount purchase tonight

Also farmed the Darkwater Skate and got the Fathom Dweller this week.

Meh, found 4 crystals yesterday even though I had no plan to look for them, but then someone else got the mount, and apparently the last one was close to where I had been looking like 30-60 seconds earlier :<

10+ Year Old Account
    Join our discord that was posted above and we'll help you out next time you find a crystal.

Finally finished the two WoD glories, so that adds #333 and #334!

The Socrethar and Oregorger achieves were both so annoying..

10+ Year Old Account

I'm so proud of myself. Took me 4 hours to find everything. Last crystal was so far out that I can't believe I saw it when I did.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chloral View Post

I'm so proud of myself. Took me 4 hours to find everything. Last crystal was so far out that I can't believe I saw it when I did.
    any possibility you can reupload or link the post?

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

got these two beauties :3

10+ Year Old Account
    ...maybe not so rare, but really nice and unique one...also since was hard working for him, I really like him a lot...mount nr.356!!!...

[IMG][/IMG]

I always wanted one of those Fel-infused Shredders instead of my regular Sky Golem...

And now I finally got one!

Took me so long to collect 299 toys since I don't own Legion. But it was unexpectedly fun, much more diverse than collecting mounts.

First falcosaur mount down today! I must say I've really been enjoying the little questlines for these. I had a grand total of 3 level 25 pets before starting out and getting into pet battles has been a lot more fun than I expected.

After a small slew of mounts over the last week, with two Falcosaurs, sting ray, and jellyfish I finally got to 300 mounts. Currently at 303. Working my way towards P4 (Currently P2 lvl 11) to get the unicorn and getting enough Marks of Prey to start farming them in BGs for the hawkstrider.

Now if only my garrison invasions weren't stingy as all hell and dropped at least one of the mounts. Still missing all four. By any chance does anyone know if you can solo the garrison raid bosses?
    Last edited by Dontrike; 2016-11-16 at 04:21 PM.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866