Quote Originally Posted by Getafx View Post
    The person who made both Rarity and Saved Instances apparently has quit the game, no updates since late February, so you have to make sure you load out of date addons
    I have it checked but it's not working the website for the addon says it was updated around 8 or so hours ago. Since installing the new update it's not working at all even with it checked and out of date addons checked :/

I guess this is a warning to mount farmers, don't update the addon .___. lucky I keep a tally of my Nalak kills in a book.
    Mount Count: 378. Newest addition: Arcadian War Derple
    Pet Count: 859 (678 at Max Level)
    (Last updated 21st July 2017)
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iniegun/simple

Yea, I updated.

It seems broken:

I get this error
    Message: Interface\AddOns\Rarity\Locales.lua:1091: '=' expected near 'zone'
    Time: 05/31/17 03:53:40
    Count: 1
    Stack:
    Locals:

I also read this on their curse page - As of 7.0.3, Rarity no longer tracks AOE looting. This is due to changes Blizzard made in the client that make it impossible to track.

Interesting, it tracks it for me when I was doing nax runs for the toy.
    Last edited by Alfakennyone; 2017-05-31 at 10:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nero Stormchester View Post
    Congrats ! Out of curiosity why you don't just solo the MoP raids? Since you won the roll , I'm assuming there was someone else with you.
    Eh, I wasn't going in there for mounts, I was doing H ToT25 for a transmog chest piece from Tortos. I Probably could solo the entire place, but as a tank, it is nice having a good dps with me. If I was mount farming, ya, I would solo it, but for tmog I just want the bosses to die fast. I got the chestpiece I was after and the mount was just a nice bonus.

I won the Swift Razzashi Raptor from the BMAH and Ashes of Al'ar too.

One of my alts is on a very small server and had a decent amount of change, so the bidding wasn't insane like I've seen on some. I've seen the raptor at 3+ million.

10+ Year Old Account
    The person who made both Rarity and Saved Instances apparently has quit the game, no updates since late February, so you have to make sure you load out of date addons
    The author (Allara) posted the following comment two days ago (post #1197) in the Comments section for Rarity on Curse:

Hey folks, just a quick note to say that I'm going to attempt to use a Starter Edition account to at least provide updates to keep Rarity working. I won't be able to make any feature changes and will only add new data for collectible items from players who submit that data to me. Since I no longer play WoW and cannot login with my max-level character, I will simply endeavor to keep the add-on functioning at a basic level. Give me a week or two to get my environment setup and investigate what things may be breaking in the current patch.
    Someone else posted 1 day ago that the CurseForge packager is misbehaving (again) which is causing an error in the new version of Rarity.

So, good news that Allara is trying to get Rarity updated, but if anyone hasn't updated yet you might want to wait a little longer.
    Last edited by Grizzly UK; 2017-06-12 at 02:18 PM.
    Playing WoW since July 2005!
    MMO's I'm playing/played: WoW; SWTOR; FFXIV; ESO; GW; GW2; LotRO; STO; Neverwinter; DDO; Riders of Icarus; Rift; Rift Prime; AoC; Aion; Tera; EQ; EQ2; SWG; Vanguard; Matrix Online; PWI; Fallen Earth; Lineage 2; ArchLord; RF Online

Back in Cataclysm (german client):

Second paragon mount (and also came with a legendary):

Deleted
    Someone seen Archimode mount drop since legion released?

Quote Originally Posted by Ozycore View Post
    Yeah a guy in my guild got it when a few guildies went and did HFC.

Quote Originally Posted by Ozycore View Post
    i saw it 3rd times already. and it's kinda sad for me when i lost all 3. one 96. one 100 and one with 98 roll. in a group of 9,6 and 7 people.

i don't know what RNG is doing with me but i hope ToS LFR tier gear or normal at least can help me dual farm or trio farm M Archi.

imgur.com /a/ahfk1
    imgur.com /a/F1sSF

i only had 2 screenshots only.

and BTW,when we says we got a mount or something, can we at least link a drop and picture you riding a mount instead of just a picture you riding a mount ? it's pretty boost my patience and faith by looking at the loot drop than just a player riding mount picture. ty and sr for my bad English maybe
    Last edited by Terrorblade1412; 2017-06-04 at 09:42 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Well, finally hit prestige 13 and scored the 3rd unicorn in the series:

Makes mount number: 374
    Contributor of the WoW Secret Finding Discord and the Mother of Aeonaxx

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account

stopped counting boxes but I'd guess somewhere between 60-70 opened. mount #379

new update for rarity. I counts now the karazhan new mount and the paragon mounts/toy/pet.

It feels nice to be done with this grind. Mount 333

10+ Year Old Account
    There was TWO updates to Rarity last week...
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Misspirate View Post
    Well, finally hit prestige 13 and scored the 3rd unicorn in the series:

Makes mount number: 374
    Prestige 13 is a lot! How do you farm the honor for levelling?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalliss View Post
    Prestige 13 is a lot! How do you farm the honor for levelling?
    I used to do BGs and RBG's A LOT, but stopped going hard at em, resorting to merely the pvp WQ's now, took just under a month to hit prestige 13 from 12 doing the pvp WQ's
    Contributor of the WoW Secret Finding Discord and the Mother of Aeonaxx

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    There was TWO updates to Rarity last week...
    The person has apparently made a starter account to keep the addon going. I think they tried to palm it off to someone else as they were quitting but I'm not sure what happened as the person that quit WoW is now using a starter account to work out the kinks and keep it updated.

Now this is what I feared the most. Getting the Elderhorn first. Will probably take months to get one of the others.
    #325.

15+ Year Old Account
    Third kill nets me #337
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s