Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Got 3 rares in a day!

Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

Hit exalted with Sons of Hodir and picked up the two mammoths.

Finally got the Wild Dreamrunner after ~20 Paragon boxes for the Dreamweavers (no too bad, I guess?). Best mount in this expansion IMO, so I'm pretty happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrinx View Post
    Finally got the Wild Dreamrunner after ~20 Paragon boxes for the Dreamweavers (no too bad, I guess?). Best mount in this expansion IMO, so I'm pretty happy.
    I was lucky and got it on my 2nd paragon chest, but hadn't got another one until a few days ago with Blessed Felcrusher.

Deleted
    I thought I could be proud of having the Sea Turtle, but after reading this thread I don't know whether to feel happy for not having wasted as much time farming mounts or disappointed I don't have them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldenburg View Post
    I thought I could be proud of having the Sea Turtle, but after reading this thread I don't know whether to feel happy for not having wasted as much time farming mounts or disappointed I don't have them.
    It's a matter of perspective. It's just like anything else in life: drinking, drugs, going to the gym, doing good/not doing good in school. From any objective standpoint, anything you do in life is pointless/a waste of time because we're gnna die anyway, will have 0 impact on the world and few people will remember us for what we did.

Might as well farm virtual items if that's what you enjoy doing, because it'll probably feel like less of a waste at the time/in perspective.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by webw0lf359 View Post
    Don't know how rare this is, decided to run so MoP raids for the 1st time to try for mounts. Got this on 12 character on week 1. Nothing on 6th boss though.
    With the scaling of Legion gear, this raid became soloable early lvl 110, making the obtainable mounts significantly less rare.
    It's as rare as any rare drop mount if that's what you mean, but being able to solo the boss on 12 characters is one reason it's not really 'rare' anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Beste Kerel View Post
    With the scaling of Legion gear, this raid became soloable early lvl 110, making the obtainable mounts significantly less rare.
    It's as rare as any rare drop mount if that's what you mean, but being able to solo the boss on 12 characters is one reason it's not really 'rare' anymore.
    That's a sweet ass name you got there, beste kerel

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelusMMO View Post
    That's a sweet ass name you got there, beste kerel
    Hahaha, it sure is dear man

3 weeks ago living inferal core start drop in personal loot... since then i was farming gul'dan normal and heroic with 10 alts every week ... and i got the mount this week after 61 trys.

During this trys only 2 mounts drop, so i was very lucky (had a total of 136 trys in my main account).

Edited: done mythic gul'dan with my group this week and also got the red one lol!

Last edited by Nathure; 2017-11-17 at 05:26 PM.

Opened these

Got

3 out of 5 of original ones

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Noxire View Post
    Opened these

Got

3 out of 5 of original ones
    Atleast you got 1 - gg! I am doing the same, stacking all rep buffs and using all tokens

Atm as human mage, you can get 5%+10%+13%+10% = 38% additional rep :O

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Faylo View Post
    Atleast you got 1 - gg! I am doing the same, stacking all rep buffs and using all tokens

Atm as human mage, you can get 5%+10%+13%+10% = 38% additional rep :O
    10% as human racial, 13% from anniversary and the rest?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JhonnyQ View Post
    10% as human racial, 13% from anniversary and the rest?
    5% from Ebonchill (http://www.wowhead.com/spell=212846/the-councils-wisdom), Human racial (10%), 13% Anniversary, 10% from Pilgrim's bounty (they stack, http://www.wowhead.com/spell=61849/t...rit-of-sharing),

Deleted
    Managed to bag: Poseidus, Gorok, Pathfinder and Aeonoxx (probably spelt them wrong but whatever) in 2 days, with a total waiting time of about 5 minutes. Got very lucky with Aeonoxx but the others I had no trouble.

Creating a trial boost character on a dead server is the way to go! Got Nakk and TLPD to claim next!

Got this about a week ago and forgot to post

Deleted
    went to ToT with my rogue because of a professionquest to kill horridon. i laughed so hard when i saw the mount dropped...took me around 20 kills i think but i never farmed it for the mount. i went to the damn raid for transmog gear.

These rukhmar numbers are making me jealous. I am at 1500 kills and farming is not at all fun.

Deleted
    It took me almost 8 years, but it's finally mine.

Rivendare's Deathcharger still considered as rare? Or Headless Horseman's Mount? Dunno, I dont keep track of such things. I just know Rivendare Mount was very rar back in the days.