Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by michlacz231 View Post
    This bird is from argus hc?
    Yes, it's from Argus hc.

Got Skreeg and one of the Felcrushers yeserday, which was pretty awesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yesterday, i accidentally got the black war mammoth from Archavon with my rogue. I didn't kept in mind that he can drop one....
    It's high noon.
    Personality: INTJ

Last edited by Makarena; 2017-12-03 at 06:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Makarena View Post
    You using an addon for the Edge of Reality, given how your chat box went crazy there?

Just a random macro from wowhead.

Quote Originally Posted by Lupen202 View Post

I like browsing this thread and seeing what people got but it would be good if you were a bit less cryptic about it. I have no idea what all these mounts area and whether they are even hard to get when all I see is "#435", giving at least a name would make it more interesting for less experienced / returning mount collectors, just a thought

Quote Originally Posted by Azerate View Post
    I like browsing this thread and seeing what people got but it would be good if you were a bit less cryptic about it. I have no idea what all these mounts area and whether they are even hard to get when all I see is "#435", giving at least a name would make it more interesting for less experienced / returning mount collectors, just a thought
    #435 probably refers to the amount of mounts Lupen now owns after getting this one.

As for how to get that one? It's a rare drop from any Timewalking dungeon bosses.

10+ Year Old Account

Been doing M gul for about ten weeks with the same group, and tonight my friend that runs it along with me got the mount. Despite me feeling extremely guilty accepting it, he gave it to me. So glad to finally have it; never thought I would before they nerfed the drop.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    #435 probably refers to the amount of mounts Lupen now owns after getting this one.

As for how to get that one? It's a rare drop from any Timewalking dungeon bosses.
    Pretty much this.

Also, to clarify, the count some in this topic are using is based on the Armory, which includes faction mounts for the opposite faction. Unless it has been changed, these do not count towards mount achievements. For a more accurate count in that regard, sites like www.warcraftmounts.com are a good resource.
    Last edited by Treno; 2017-12-09 at 10:37 AM. Reason: edited for clarity since I was half asleep when I wrote it.
    Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    Holy fuck. If we banned everyone that simply posted for attention-whoring purposes half the site would go dark.

10+ Year Old Account
    Except, I’m not.

I’m 436 on a single character. (430 on Warcraft mounts, then I added on those bugged on the armory; ex. Mage class mount, green lock class mount, horde heirloom mount etc.) All of these should count for mount achievements as the other class mounts do, like the Paladin class mounts (legion) which is why I include them.

If I included alliance, I’d be well over 530. (Not online to check in game journal)
    Last edited by Lupen202; 2017-12-06 at 08:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lupen202 View Post
    Except, I’m not.

I’m 436 on a single character. (429 on Warcraft mounts, then I added on those bugged on the armory; ex. Mage class mount, green lock class mount, horde heirloom mount etc.) All of these should count for mount achievements as the other class mounts do, like the Paladin class mounts which is why I include them.

If I included alliance, I’d be well over 530. (Not online to check in game journal)
    The Armory includes ally though: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...ections/mounts

thats my mounts on my horde toon but it certainly adds my ally ones.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, and I’m not going off the armory..

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Achievements > Statistics > Char > Gear.
    It'll literally tell you how many mounts you have on that char, including missing mounts, and not including other faction . Lupen's figure is actually believable as mines 441 and I know they're fairly close to me.

Got the Faronis Hippogryph this morning, around 18-20 boxes in.

Deleted

I know I'm very late, but can't deny it's been a good day.

Invincible roughly 80 attempts, Mim's 70ish.

I'm just so fucking glad I don't have to set foot in either instance again.
    Now I have all raid drops pre-WoD (except SoO)

... Well, that was anti-climactic...

I had my army of alts setup and ready to go, started on Wednesday to weed through killing the Antoran hounds in LFR... Got it on kill number 5.
    This mount must be pretty high chance. I wish they'd make the Gul'dan Infernal (green) drop from LFR as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    ... Well, that was anti-climactic...

I had my army of alts setup and ready to go, started on Wednesday to weed through killing the Antoran hounds in LFR... Got it on kill number 5.
    This mount must be pretty high chance. I wish they'd make the Gul'dan Infernal (green) drop from LFR as well.
    Just because you got it on kill number 5 and others have also been lucky doesn't mean the drop rate is any higher than other raid mounts.
    Main toon: Priest
    Alts: Rogue, Druid and Paladin plus many, many more.