7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyrinx View Post
    I forgot about this guy. His rate was upped recently, we think?
    Yeah from 3 days or something to 6-7 hours, just like the seahorse in Vashjir. I got him back in WoD, but made a trial character on an low-pop RP realm for my bf and got him really fast.

10+ Year Old Account
    #437 Got it from lfr after gosh.. 100+ tries? Didn't even keep track, but did lfr every week multiple characters, raided mythic, heroic and norm. Quite an annoying one...

Edit:

AHHHH

Did not expect this... it's been so long since a paragon, at well over 150. #438!!

Last edited by Lupen202; 2018-01-05 at 06:44 AM.

2,5 hours of flying over Azsuna and researching the spawn points at the same time. Big credit to world of punks which has a complete list of spawns, unlike so many other sources which are sadly incomplete.

Yeah that list is what got me mine. The handynotes addon is fucking useless and the wowhead comments are pretty incomplete.

Thank the Titans, got the last non-Argus Paragon mount (Highmountain). Now I'm setting up my whole alt crew for Army of the Light token farming.

Not sure how I feel about this =P

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrinx View Post
    Thank the Titans, got the last non-Argus Paragon mount (Highmountain). Now I'm setting up my whole alt crew for Army of the Light token farming.

Not sure how I feel about this =P
    Feel terrible - I am at 55 boxes opened, have 2 mounts and have had 6 toys. I hope they never do mounts like this again.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaker View Post
    Feel terrible - I am at 55 boxes opened, have 2 mounts and have had 6 toys. I hope they never do mounts like this again.
    Yeah, I concur.

7+ Year Old Account
    At least you got 2 mounts. I opened around the same amount of boxes and never got a single mount, no pet, just the Warden toy. Yeah i also hope they will never do mounts like this in the future again, but with World quests coming back in BfA i have a bad feeling about this.

I used to no life the AoL rep tokens and gave up after opening like 30 boxes, just like I gave up mass farming Sha and Galleon.

I really think my days of being an OCD borderline autist when it comes to collecting shit in WoW are coming to an end. I still don't have any of the AoL ones nor do I have the carpet and chasing after them seems like such a giant waste of time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Niovi View Post
    At least you got 2 mounts. I opened around the same amount of boxes and never got a single mount, no pet, just the Warden toy. Yeah i also hope they will never do mounts like this in the future again, but with World quests coming back in BfA i have a bad feeling about this.
    Pretty sure he means 55 of army of light alone, looking at his simple armory.

Anyway I agree paragons are the most stupid idea they've ever added to the game. I've been doing them since they were added and only have three - hippo, dream and an elekk - and I can only imagine how hellish it'd be for those starting NOW and having the same abysmal luck... Having to do world quests potentially in to the next expansion is just... insanity. Farming an old raid or rep grinding to exalted to buy a mount is one thing...

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Niovi View Post
    He means 55 army boxes. If I recall, Shaker had over 60 court boxes alone opened until they got the mount from that.

Glad I'm done with this one, it took 35 days of one daily hc run a day (after farming that dungeon in cataclysm and TW lots of time). Stonecore and zul'gurub left :P

Quote Originally Posted by Tyron View Post

Glad I'm done with this one, it took 35 days of one daily hc run a day (after farming that dungeon in cataclysm and TW lots of time). Stonecore and zul'gurub left :P
    Grats on the mount. But both that one and the stonecore mount drop on any difficulty. You can run stonecore 10 times an hour. The Zul’Gurub ones are one per day per toon though.
    Main toon: Priest
    Alts: Rogue, Druid and Paladin plus many, many more.

Quote Originally Posted by Farath View Post
    Grats on the mount. But both that one and the stonecore mount drop on any difficulty. You can run stonecore 10 times an hour. The Zul’Gurub ones are one per day per toon though.
    I know, but I'd rather take it slow with my morning coffee than running it countless times per day

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lupen202 View Post
    Pretty sure he means 55 of army of light alone, looking at his simple armory.
    But..umm... at least he got 2 mounts, right?

I'm pretty demotivated right now farming argus boxes for the mounts since i had no luck at all with the others. My bf got 2 with less than 10 opened and didn't even notice when he got the Hippo...

Yeah sorry I should have been more specific, I am up to 58 army of the light caches now (thanks to those boa token world quests). Really hoping to finish out every mount possible before the expansion ends.

Speaking of that - we're a little over a month out from Love is in the Air - Who can't wait for that? Looking to do another 1700 kills this year.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=147907/heart-shaped-carton

Looks like you might not be able to loot the mount on your level 16 army from last year either.

10+ Year Old Account

Just got this a few minutes ago. Pretty grateful
    Isn't it fitting WoW really took a nosedive after 'the Cataclysm'?

Yeah sorry I should have been more specific, I am up to 58 army of the light caches now (thanks to those boa token world quests). Really hoping to finish out every mount possible before the expansion ends.

Speaking of that - we're a little over a month out from Love is in the Air - Who can't wait for that? Looking to do another 1700 kills this year.
    Sorry for my bad english. To get the epic box (Love is in the Air) in 2018 you need a 98+ level character.
    Last edited by Viperzz; 2018-01-19 at 03:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Viperzz View Post
    Sorry for my bad english. "So basically there is a bug within gleaming-footlocker. It's impossible to obtain glorious-felcrusher after getting other two mounts."
    What's the source of this?