Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    i just find 2 by accident, can't say how they change, by thy defnitly changed something.

BTW today i get one elek from army of the light paragon and the Horridon dino, 240 mounts now, my meta is 250 and the dragons, then im done.
    Because of your post here, I decided to take a run around Storm Peaks myself. It was up and I nabbed myself a Time-Lost Proto Drake!

Quote Originally Posted by A-sayo View Post
    A relief, easier now to farm that bull.
    Yeah, took a rogue with me like usual and noticed the debuff changed. About time it can be soloed

That's the 7th.. getting tired of this ;_;

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazuchika View Post
    I find it hard to be sympathetic about 200+ kills when anyone who has chased Sha or Galleon are probably up to a number 10 times that.
    This is gonna hurt to read, but i got son of galleon on my first kill in MOP, i didnt even realize how rare it was...However i feel like i will never get shas mount, i can barely even get a kill anymore. As soon as he pops up hes dead...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xtrm View Post
    I soloed it as a 953 Retribution Paladin. It's very tedious and time consuming though. I didn't raid in WoD much so I don't know the actual mechanics of the fight, but basically I just killed everything when it spawned except for the Engineers which I killed at the vents, then I just spammed blew up the pile of bombs they dropped until I destroyed a vent, then I moved onto the other one. Then when the Heart of the Mountain came out, I just nuked down the four binding adds one at a time (not sure why they take such little damage), then just nuked the Heart down after.
    yea this is what i did on my ret pally too, i didnt even realize there was a dmg reduiction buff on the adds. I just killed everything i saw...

Also on another note, i dont think ill ever get the mount from that rare that is constantly flying around in MOP....I played heavily all thru MOP and have never gotten 1 skyshard to drop from any mob...
    Last edited by gutnbrg; 2018-01-22 at 02:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gutnbrg View Post
    This is gonna hurt to read, but i got son of galleon on my first kill in MOP, i didnt even realize how rare it was...However i feel like i will never get shas mount, i can barely even get a kill anymore. As soon as he pops up hes dead...
    You realize he spawns in the same spot all the time, right?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Therionq View Post
    You realize he spawns in the same spot all the time, right?
    When did they change that?

When did they change that?
    7.2.5 I think.

In a way I’m glad you can’t sell the Paragon mounts, but boy does it feel bad when you get duplicates.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ningjinq View Post
    In a way I’m glad you can’t sell the Paragon mounts, but boy does it feel bad when you get duplicates.
    Same with every other mount. I have some duplicates on my bank like Ravenlord, Voidclaw, some Argus mounts. Would break my heart to sell them to a vendor, or destroy them lol.

Got this guy after 60 attempts. I like the blue one more, but i think its a nice mount in general.

For people that say "good we can now farm the Blackhand mount easier", you know if you clear BRF 4 times with the quest you get after the orc sisters (cant remember the name) you can just do blackhand ONLY each week without clearing the whole dungeon :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zigrifid View Post
    For people that say "good we can now farm the Blackhand mount easier", you know if you clear BRF 4 times with the quest you get after the orc sisters (cant remember the name) you can just do blackhand ONLY each week without clearing the whole dungeon :P
    In my case it's "good we can now farm the quest easier without having to join a premade, so we can eventually farm the Blackhand mount easier" :P
    I had such horrible groups in there... not pulling Furnace for half an hour because we had no priest/rogue although we were a dozen 110 in good gear. People crying "I need that item from that boss!" before pulling and whining after defeating each boss. Groups running in different directions from the get-go and needing ages to meet at one boss. Groups disbanding after the first boss because one player that had just been invited couldn't enter the instance fast enough and everybody throwing a fit over this unfairness. Oh lord.
    At least now I can farm the quest on all chars without having to deal with those nutjobs

Quote Originally Posted by Vayar View Post
    In my case it's "good we can now farm the quest easier without having to join a premade, so we can eventually farm the Blackhand mount easier" [emoji14]
    I had such horrible groups in there... not pulling Furnace for half an hour because we had no priest/rogue although we were a dozen 110 in good gear. People crying "I need that item from that boss!" before pulling and whining after defeating each boss. Groups running in different directions from the get-go and needing ages to meet at one boss. Groups disbanding after the first boss because one player that had just been invited couldn't enter the instance fast enough and everybody throwing a fit over this unfairness. Oh lord.
    At least now I can farm the quest on all chars without having to deal with those nutjobs
    Yeah, the worst part about a MMO truly is the multiplayer part.
    Been in lots of groups like you're describing myself, it's just awful.

Sent from my F8331 with Tapatalk

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vayar View Post
    In my case it's "good we can now farm the quest easier without having to join a premade, so we can eventually farm the Blackhand mount easier" :P
    I had such horrible groups in there... not pulling Furnace for half an hour because we had no priest/rogue although we were a dozen 110 in good gear.
    There was no need for a priest or rogue to be able to do the Furnace fight.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crv View Post
    Exactly why it was frustrating having to wait 30 minutes. Hence the "although we were a dozen 110 in good gear"

Quote Originally Posted by Crv View Post
    On Mythic there is, unless you just plan on DPSing through 4 mobs with 99% damage reduction shields.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by cafecito820 View Post
    On Mythic there is, unless you just plan on DPSing through 4 mobs with 99% damage reduction shields.
    It was quite possible to do so. I had plenty of groups who managed to do it that way, the fight just takes 10 minutes instead of 2.

Finally got the Valijar paragon mount! I think I need 4 more paragon mounts and I'm done with rep.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gladly it has had a 33% reduction recently (saturday's hotfix maybe?), so it should take less time now.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Deleted
    I was talking of mythic. You would just nuke down slag elementals on top of elementalists. It would take a bit longer to do, but still fast enough.

Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    Gladly it has had a 33% reduction recently (saturday's hotfix maybe?), so it should take less time now.
    Now, you just nuke down elementalists and ignore slags completely.

This is gonna hurt to read, but i got son of galleon on my first kill in MOP, i didnt even realize how rare it was...However i feel like i will never get shas mount, i can barely even get a kill anymore. As soon as he pops up hes dead....
    Eh it doesn't really bother me. I got the old ZG raptor the first time I killed Bloodlord and I know there were people who went in every 3 days on multiple characters and never got it. For every one mount that has taken me 200+ attempts there's someone out there that got it on their first try. I got Invincible after like 13 kills and then went back in the next day with a friend on an alt and it dropped again yet I know people who have been farming it weekly for years and still don't have it.

Sha and Galleon have such ridiculously stupid odds not to mention Blizz devs were fucking retards and didn't realize Sha's mount wasn't even on his loot table for the first six months of MoP that I don't even bother with it anymore. My rarity counts for both are reaching close to 1300 attempts and I can't be bothered to drag a bunch of my characters out there for mounts I'll just throw on the pile.