Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Schalde View Post
    I know this question has probably been asked before many times.. but isnt there a list you can follow for collecting mounts.. so you can see where you need to go a what drop? Thanks!
    You could try http://simplearmory.com/
    They have a list of mounts that your account has got and a mount planner. Never used it though, resorted to a simple excel list ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Mymori View Post
    I've had two friends who didn't obtain as specific faction one until they were in the 70s opened, and I had one in the 60s but that's the worst I know of.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaker View Post
    My max was 66 boxes for the azsuna mount
    Thanks. Guess luck will compensate me elsewhere then.
    Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Nobody is stopping you to play Elemental casually during questing or raiding #1000 with your disabled mage friends.

I am planning to hit Exalted on 13 Toons for Valarjar, Highmountain and Azsuna-Reptokens - can sb. give me a rough number of how many caches I would have each month if I hand them in on a human with darkmoon faire buff? Would be super happy to have an expectation :O

There is no estimate, especially if you're doing missions for rep tokens on all of those characters. Sounds like a bit overkill though unless you're that unlucky.

My longest raid mount grind of all has come to an end. 292 tries

I am that unlucky - I just want to ensure, I can continue the grind into the next expansion without doing "old" WQ. I saw two ppl. posting here with three bags full of rep token - that's the kind of result I'm aiming for.

Looks like they broke the bonus damage to lower level bosses/mobs. For instance, LK fight taking extra time compared to yesterday. Don't see this mentioned in any patch notes...so likely unintended change.

Quote Originally Posted by icehacka View Post
    Looks like they broke the bonus damage to lower level bosses/mobs. For instance, LK fight taking extra time compared to yesterday. Don't see this mentioned in any patch notes...so likely unintended change.
    Bug, theres a blue post about it linked on the front page.

Show us your shocked faces!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Autopanne View Post
    I am that unlucky - I just want to ensure, I can continue the grind into the next expansion without doing "old" WQ. I saw two ppl. posting here with three bags full of rep token - that's the kind of result I'm aiming for.
    I do the same. I have 12 chars on 110 and they are all exalted with the Legion reps except for the Argus ones. I can't give you exact numbers, I guess it's 5-10 Caches per faction per month.
    BUT: You will need shitloads of Order Resources. My chars are all 930+ ilvl and have Combat Allies with Order Resource Items, so I can do some world quests from time to time to stock up on Resources. I still need to buy Resources regularly with Blood of Sargeras because I don't have time to do world quests all week.
    Other than that it's a good way to "farm" for Paragon mounts, since you are not forced to go outside with characters that you don't want to play.

Quick update on my part:
    Bought 2 Class Hall mounts for my rogue that I ignored (why?). #436 & 437
    Did the Mage Class Hall mount quest. #438
    Bought a Steelbound Devourer. #439
    Just bought BfA. #440 & 441

Thanks for the Reply, Vayar!
    This was exactly what I were searching for

finally got Horridon after 115 kills!

Got the Cloudwing Hippogryph from the Azsuna cache...then promptly got it a second time on another toon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Finally got another paragon, #446. Just the moose, avenging felcrusher, stormdrake & carpet to go.

Just got the Big Love Rocket on my 10th kill of this year. Total kills maybe around 150. let the hate commence

Deleted
    Got Elegon's mount after 125 tries, mount #442

10+ Year Old Account
    Finally, after over 200 attempts, got Mimiron's to drop...

So glad to be done with this farm, now just have to worry about world bosses & HFC.

Deleted
    Grats Lupen!

I wonder what metric you use to count your mounts. I used the armory's collection page but the count seems to differ from character to character. Suddenly it shows 448 mounts without me getting any new ones on my DK and DH. My priest is at 439.

10+ Year Old Account
    Achievements statistics tab; best place to get a quick & accurate count for character-specific mount count (what actually counts towards mount achievements like Lord of the reins)

(+3 on my paladin)

In-game mount journal counts both factions, so does the official WoW armory.

Deleted
    The character statistic of my rogue shows 363 mounts.
    The ingame mount journal shows 418 mounts.
    The official Armory page of my rogue shows 458 mounts.

That's nuts... I guess I will now use the count from my mains ingame statistic to at least get a somewhat stable and reliable number.

Thanks for the answer, now I'm motivated to buy/farm a ton of mounts that are easy to get but that I couldn't be arsed to get

I use simple armory to keep track of numbers, helps me stay motivated as you can visually see what is easiest to target next.