Just got my very first Paragon cache mount! I lost count after 20+ opened caches for each faction.

It's my #2 fav Paragon mount. Now I'll keep up the grind for the others! 405 mounts now, with TONS missing such as Paragon and Glory mounts.

Edit: Been a good week all in all! I also got my number... 3 mount goal for the expansion, Midnight! Now I just need to buy the Gul'dan and Argus 100% mounts (for gold), and I can consider myself set. The other Legion mounts I am missing will come swiftly enough.

Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2018-04-25 at 10:57 PM.

10+ Year Old Account

I finally have a Proto-drake mount!
    Isn't it fitting WoW really took a nosedive after 'the Cataclysm'?

Deleted
    Finally got Fiery Warhorse's Reins from original Karazhan, one more to scratch off the list! Unsure on total number of tries because I only recently installed Rarity but it's been years. Still getting shafted on paragon mounts like most people though

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account

back to having 100% of raid mounts. #458

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinushka View Post
    Finally got the edgy pvp horse. It was a looong grind and but I've reached my personal goal for legion :v

What's the most efficient way to farm honor?

Finally got the LAST Paragon mount. I have no idea how many I have opened since they were implemented for Farondis, but I had 7 alts exalted and sent their BoA Tokens to my paladin, and their own paragon boxes from emissary completion/Kirin Tor tokens. Probably ~50+ boxes opened.

Also got the Prestige 25 mount some months ago.
    Kaizen of Mannoroth <Reckoning>
    US 11 H 16/16 - Tier 14
    US 9 H 13/13 - Tier 15
    US 8 H 14/14 - Tier 16

Distance hearts, when rejoined as one... May find the light within.

Deleted
    Do keep in mind that BfA will merge the honor levels of all your characters. So if you have five different alts with prestige 5 (or any combination that will bring you to prestige 25 for that matter), you are done with the grind.
    A good way to do this is by learning the class hall abilities that grant you an auto-complete-button for one world quest every 18 hours. That way you can get 500 honor for virtually no effort every day on all toons that can have this ability (death knight, mage, warlock, warrior, paladin, demon hunter). I know that this way has absolutely nothing to do with real pvp, but it works.

Source for prestige level merge: https://twitter.com/WarcraftDevs/sta...98484956102656

Quote Originally Posted by Vayar View Post
    Do keep in mind that BfA will merge the honor levels of all your characters. So if you have five different alts with prestige 5 (or any combination that will bring you to prestige 25 for that matter), you are done with the grind.
    A good way to do this is by learning the class hall abilities that grant you an auto-complete-button for one world quest every 18 hours. That way you can get 500 honor for virtually no effort every day on all toons that can have this ability (death knight, mage, warlock, warrior, paladin, demon hunter). I know that this way has absolutely nothing to do with real pvp, but it works.

Source for prestige level merge: https://twitter.com/WarcraftDevs/sta...98484956102656
    Good call... I just re-specc'd 5 Order Halls.

Well actually there's been an addendum from Ion about the whole Prestige merge, in case you're curious or haven't seen, but:
    The initial tweet was imprecise - apologies for that. What's being combined is your amount of honor earned. So all partial credit will count. But that also means that two Prestige 1 characters don't add up to a Prestige 2 account (because P1 takes less Honor than P2).
    So it'll still count and the free honor per day will definitely help, it just won't be straight levels to levels.

On topic, just got Darkspore Mana Ray yesterday so I'm 3/4 from the Fel-Spotted Eggs.

<Avid Mount/Pet Collector> Recently Earned:!! Leywoven Flying Carpet !!

Do TCG mounts count? :P I love my rooster. Look at this stupid look on its face, he's clueless!

Quote Originally Posted by lolgubstep View Post
    Do TCG mounts count? :P I love my rooster. Look at this stupid look on its face, he's clueless!
    I have that one too. I think it looks angry rather than stupid/clueless :P

Finally got the Antoran Charhound after some major LFR farming for the last weeks with 14 characters.

Remember how people assumed the drop rate is higher than 1% back when Antorus was launched cause some people got lucky?

Going for Abyss Worm now. At 66 tries atm.
    Last edited by Azerate; 2018-05-06 at 01:53 AM.

I think my rarest mount is the one from Aeonaxx, and don't go me started on the Time-Lost. That mount can stay lost for all I care. Anyway, I use Invincible mostly. I've got some others like Astral. My main focus will always be anything with a FoS achievement (currently need: Deathcharger, Love Rocket, Ashes, Mimi, and Scourer).

Quote Originally Posted by Jaina Proudmoore View Post
    I think my rarest mount is the one from Aeonaxx, and don't go me started on the Time-Lost. That mount can stay lost for all I care. Anyway, I use Invincible mostly. I've got some others like Astral. My main focus will always be anything with a FoS achievement (currently need: Deathcharger, Love Rocket, Ashes, Mimi, and Scourer).
    All of the world rares are pretty easy to get now. Just make a trial character (or tons of them) on some dead RP server and try your luck there.

Finally had this drop. 220 attempts since rarity installed, easily double or triple the number of kills before rarity, finally glad to be done with ICC.

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gruffz View Post
    Finally got Fiery Warhorse's Reins from original Karazhan, one more to scratch off the list! Unsure on total number of tries because I only recently installed Rarity but it's been years. Still getting shafted on paragon mounts like most people though
    Yeah, I have 3 paragon mounts (2 being fel crushers) and I've opened 104 boxes, this is probably the most SHIT system they've ever had in regards to mounts, at least put on bad luck protection....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by YouWillAllAnswerToSithis View Post
    I got Mims head on my 3rd kill, currently on kill 114 of DW and still need a blazing, seen 3 handmaidens

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Toogoodman View Post
    Yeah, I have 3 paragon mounts (2 being fel crushers) and I've opened 104 boxes, this is probably the most SHIT system they've ever had in regards to mounts, at least put on bad luck protection....
    Paragon mounts were released with 7.2 in march 2017.

It's may 2018 and I got my last paragon mount 3 days ago.

Over a year of faction grinding, and I'm one of the lucky people.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Toogoodman View Post
    It's frustrating, hopefully they will add another way to get them when BfA comes out but that's probably being way too optimistic. Only paragon mounts I have are the Suramar carpet and one of the felcrushers, but I have the Wardens toy and the Legionfall pet at least...

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gruffz View Post
    It's frustrating, hopefully they will add another way to get them when BfA comes out but that's probably being way too optimistic. Only paragon mounts I have are the Suramar carpet and one of the felcrushers, but I have the Wardens toy and the Legionfall pet at least...
    Lmao I actually have the toy and the pet too, I raged when that shit dropped

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Beste Kerel View Post
    Paragon mounts were released with 7.2 in march 2017.

It's may 2018 and I got my last paragon mount 3 days ago.

Over a year of faction grinding, and I'm one of the lucky people.
    Yeah, its absolutely ridiculous, its one thing to keep us "engaged" but come on, this system is painfully broken.