Deleted
    All mounts in game collected. Waiting for BfA now
    Can't post links so have to do in that way: https: //paste.pics/087eadcdd4d2d5b1b27a385d79b0a009. (U can check if u want) If someone will be so kind and post it I will be very greatfull
    Last edited by mmocffc25cf245; 2018-06-16 at 07:35 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyrinx View Post
    But they _can_ loot things like Poundfist and the Voidtalon, right?

Actually I have a followup question - when you create a classtrial, can you skip all the learn-the-class stuff and just go out into the world? I have wondered about this for a while now.

Wow @SensationalBanana, I want your Giraffe mount concept.
    Hey there, I don't know about Poundfist, but Voidtalon is 100 % obtainable by class trial characters.
    You can just use your Garrison Hearthstone to skip the whole learn-your-class-stuff.

Actually I have a followup question - when you create a classtrial, can you skip all the learn-the-class stuff and just go out into the world? I have wondered about this for a while now.

I've looted WoD rare spawn mounts, including Poundfist and Voidtalon, on class trials. 2 months ago, but should hold true.

Cool thanks guys. Good to know.

Eeeeeeeyyyyy. 2 down now for the Argus drop mounts, and 3/4 on the Fel Spotted Egg mounts. I'll get there one of these days, lol.

<Avid Mount/Pet Collector> Recently Earned:!! Leywoven Flying Carpet !!

Heheh, I love the concept as well, loved it back when the artist (not me) first revealed it. Sadly the company never implemented the thing to the game. I think it'd be a nice mount for RAF or something.

well after 496 kills i finally got huolon! seriously I cant believe that it took me that long.

Quote Originally Posted by Butternuts View Post
    well after 496 kills i finally got huolon! seriously I cant believe that it took me that long.
    Jesus - congrats, you're due for some luck.

I've been playing since WoW's release. I've always had very bad luck.
    Took a break and recently decided to come back and weirdly enough, since coming back I've decided to go back and solo some of the raids in difficulties I'd never done before and every time I do... I've been getting the mounts from those places!

Recently got the Kor'kron Juggernaut on the first Garrosh kill:

And last night I gave Mogu'Shan Vaults a shot and got Elegon on the first kill too. All the pent up karma/luck finally coming back to me I guess.
    Last edited by MauroDiogo; 2018-06-19 at 08:13 PM.

Deleted
    No screenshots, but on february I managed to get Invincible and Ashes of Alar on the same evening. That was a good evening.

For the proof: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/ch...trength/mounts
    Last edited by mmoc8d916160dc; 2018-06-22 at 09:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Didn't make a screenshot, as when I was running ToT for my Shado Pan rep, I kinda hoped for the Horridon mount. Well...I didn't run that place so many times...maybe 10 times on various characters...didn't do serious raiding in MoP...but now I decided to catch up on some reps.

Anyways...noticed after the 4th clear on my current main, that I had the Clutch of Ji' Kun in my bag..what are the odds? (Apparently 3%, says wowhead ^^)
    Hah! That's the best.

10+ Year Old Account
    I got spawn of horridon last week and clutches of ji-kun today. Rng gods love me.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    One more direhorn needed!

Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fache View Post
    Can't post links so have to do in that way: https://paste.pics/087eadcdd4d2d5b1b27a385d79b0a009. (U can check if u want) If someone will be so kind and post it I will be very greatfull
    Since no one did it for you, done.

Also, do you have all the Gladiator mounts? :P Vicious? I believe some very specific mounts, several of them, don't show up in the mount list until you get them. But 515 is no number for me to cough at, good job!!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by A-sayo View Post
    I was just doing a transmog run...

That image link appears broken, at least for me, but I am on a work computer. ;P
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Got the voidtalon of the Dark star last week. Don't even want to think of how many times I have flown around multiple zones looking for the portal. The day I got it I was chatting with a friend that had it. I had one spot left to check, and I had just said to him 'well, maybe tomorrow I'll get it' when I saw the portal.

Also got Ashes a month or two ago after far too many kills.
    Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelled of elderberries.

Quote Originally Posted by jazen View Post
    Got the voidtalon of the Dark star last week. Don't even want to think of how many times I have flown around multiple zones looking for the portal. The day I got it I was chatting with a friend that had it. I had one spot left to check, and I had just said to him 'well, maybe tomorrow I'll get it' when I saw the portal.

Also got Ashes a month or two ago after far too many kills.
    I still dont know what the best way to farm that is. I know you have to be level 100 to see the portal. so I imagine using class trials is the best way. but as for times to look. is it still best to be at a spawn point when the servers reset? or have things changed since then?

Quote Originally Posted by fache View Post
    Can't post links so have to do in that way: https: //paste.pics/087eadcdd4d2d5b1b27a385d79b0a009. (U can check if u want) If someone will be so kind and post it I will be very greatfull
    Your screenshot points to a PTR/Beta wow client. Hard to say what do you really own since sometimes on PTR they allow all mounts to be listed as available for testing purposes. Best to link your wow armory. I noticed this when the unsable check mark on the screenshot and I believe that is only avalable on PTR/Beta clients.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Butternuts View Post
    I still dont know what the best way to farm that is. I know you have to be level 100 to see the portal. so I imagine using class trials is the best way. but as for times to look. is it still best to be at a spawn point when the servers reset? or have things changed since then?
    As far as I know, best time is after reset. Not sure if you can tag team this one, I never looked into it.
    Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelled of elderberries.

Deleted
    The portals don't spawn right after server restart anymore. They now start to spawn 72 hours after server restart, so friday for US and saturday for EU (correct me if I'm wrong).
    Create a few trial characters on a dead/low pop realm and fly them over to the spawn points. Frostfire Ridge and Shadowmoon Valley have nice clusters of spawn points so I would suggest putting one character there each.
    Log in whenever you are in the mood, don't camp the spots. Sooner or later you will get your mount 100 % stress free.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    Since no one did it for you, done.

Also, do you have all the Gladiator mounts? :P Vicious? I believe some very specific mounts, several of them, don't show up in the mount list until you get them. But 515 is no number for me to cough at, good job!!

- - - Updated - - -

That image link appears broken, at least for me, but I am on a work computer. ;P
    I'm not very good at PVP so I'm not counting gladiator's mounts. Since at that moment I can't even earn it. This is my armory link so u can check it (also appreciate to link it for me)
    https: //simplearmory.com/#/eu/burning%20legion/crovel/collectable/mounts