Quote Originally Posted by Sodka View Post
    Two in one shot yesterday, will never happen again for me LOL
    oh wow, I cant decide if I should praise you or hate you right now I finally got the kodo this year after god knows how many years of ques on multipe toons

Quote Originally Posted by faithbane View Post
    oh wow, I cant decide if I should praise you or hate you right now I finally got the kodo this year after god knows how many years of ques on multipe toons
    Trust me I feel your pain. For the Headless Horsemen mount I have been trying since day one when that started, and on multiple toons, and yet to see that drop for me. I think this one is a lost cause since I think I just spent all my luck on this last one for me! :-P

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gully Man View Post
    Started farming TLPD again a couple of weeks ago and managed to get it last night (forgot to take a screenshot in the excitement) with help from a guy from the wow secrets discord. This morning i decided to turn my attention back on to Aeonaxx and the Phosphorescent Stone Drake. Logged in at 6am and it wasn't up. I tried again two hours later and to my surprise it was there. A good couple of days

Congratulations. I left a toon in that area and farmed for like a week. Once morning I logged into this toon on accident and Aeonaxx just happened to fly where I was camped at and tagged him like ASAP! No one else was around so it was a nice accident/surprise :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Sodka View Post
    Trust me I feel your pain. For the Headless Horsemen mount I have been trying since day one when that started, and on multiple toons, and yet to see that drop for me. I think this one is a lost cause since I think I just spent all my luck on this last one for me! :-P
    Ahhh good luck on that one. Oddly enough HH mount is the only one I was lucky with and been rocking it for years. I have about 8 alt parked outside kara farming the old midnight for years tho and nothing...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sin Cara View Post
    Congrats! I had the Underrot mount drop and I couldn't trade it, so I assumed all were like that.
    Hmm odd. I've seen people able to trade on m0 (the underrot one actually, on a stream), and my raptor dropped on a +15, so no clue in what instance someone wouldn't be able to trade.

Quote Originally Posted by Lupen202 View Post
    on a stream
    Sup ya'll.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelusMMO View Post
    Sup ya'll.
    Except it wasn’t asmongold.. he doesn’t even have any of the dungeon mounts.

I got the bat mount from the Troll in Arathi this reset (A), first mount I've gotten there.

Quote Originally Posted by Lupen202 View Post
    Except it wasn’t asmongold.. he doesn’t even have any of the dungeon mounts.
    Mcconnell was taunting him by putting the Underrot mount in trade window the whole time, that was some top tier comedy

Quote Originally Posted by AngelusMMO View Post
    Mcconnell was taunting him by putting the Underrot mount in trade window the whole time, that was some top tier comedy
    Link to the video. Would love to see that clip. those 2 are funny trolling each other.

Got the Smouldering Ember Wyrm from Karazahn, took 3 tries. Puts me at 394 on the Achievement.

Finally hit 400 mounts on 1 character. was the wooly white rhino as the 400th mount!

Finally got Voidtalon this morning!

#381 :}

Soon 400 i hope !

10+ Year Old Account
    Forgot to post this guy, got earlier this week. #481

And today a guildie got Sharkbait and didn't want, so #482! Pretty stoked about this one.

its my favorite time of year! Farming HH mount and being unlucky.

Out of curiosity has anyone gotten the Nazjatar blood serpent yet? its the mistress eel but with red color variation.

Quite lucky with this one

Can't get the image to work..
    https://imgur.com/a/T3xyIo2
    Last edited by Lushious; 2018-10-18 at 07:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GCD View Post
    Out of curiosity has anyone gotten the Nazjatar blood serpent yet? its the mistress eel but with red color variation.
    I have it,got it at the start of the expansion. You can buy the 20 things on the AH to speed it up
    Quote Originally Posted by Greyscale View Post
    But then again, in the story, we're pretty brutal murder machines and not really "strategical assets". Just send us in and we'll murder everything in our way!
    So I guess the solution here is simple - we'll murder everyone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Finally...

Took 61 tries (roughly, not sure how many I did before downloading rarity).. and so glad I never have to go back to do legion wqs.