I am probably going to fall down the stairs and break my neck soon.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by amakusa007 View Post
    I does exist
    Grats. Soundless sure treated you fairly well. Myself too (184 kills), whereas some have like 300-600 kills.

6/9 island expedition mounts so far. Loving these crates

Fuck, I AM SO JEALOUS! I really want to get this mount! Been doing few alts and boxes >.....>

Quote Originally Posted by trapmaster View Post
    Fuck, I AM SO JEALOUS! I really want to get this mount! Been doing few alts and boxes >.....>
    You will get there. this time IE arent so bad to do.

Another one for the collection

Hotfix notes today

Mounts

Slightly increased the drop rate for Felblaze Infernal, Ironhoof Destroyer, and Swift Zulian Panther mounts.

Quote Originally Posted by minkage View Post
    Hotfix notes today

Mounts

Slightly increased the drop rate for Felblaze Infernal, Ironhoof Destroyer, and Swift Zulian Panther mounts.
    Where is this info obtained from?

Where is this info obtained from?
    https://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/...march-11-2020/

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    After nearly 200 clears Arthas finally decided to drop Invincible.
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

10+ Year Old Account
    Done with garrison invasion mounts (after a few dups)

"Humility defeats pride, Master Yang has preached. Pride defeats man"

Quote Originally Posted by minkage View Post
    Hotfix notes today

Mounts

I guess I'm happy for people who are yet to get Ironhoof Destroyer. Took me 934 attempts because of Blizzard's messed up drop rates. Maybe all the campaigning to bring this issue to light was actually worth hearing from all the idiots that "rng is rng" and "you were just unlucky".

Still, I'm glad for the Felblaze Infernal change, as I don't have that one yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Azerate View Post
    I guess I'm happy for people who are yet to get Ironhoof Destroyer. Took me 934 attempts because of Blizzard's messed up drop rates. Maybe all the campaigning to bring this issue to light was actually worth hearing from all the idiots that "rng is rng" and "you were just unlucky".

Still, I'm glad for the Felblaze Infernal change, as I don't have that one yet.
    I remember your post about it. It both frightened- and motivated me as I'm only at ~130 kills.
    Does anyone else find it ironic that, as your virtual character gains experience, wealth and social stature, your reality character is losing the exact same things at the same rate?

Done with Assault Mounts.

The Patient
    5+ Year Old Account
    Once again Blizzard fixes something that they didn't admit was broken. After only 352 runs (about 9 1/2 months of runs), this reset day gave me the Ironhoof Destroyer. It was a big fist pump in the air and a middle finger salute to them. Still remembering the 430 Zulian Panther runs and 478 Raptor runs among many others. I think mount farmers are for the most part the most patient and long suffering group in WoW. We know drop rates are broken and we still just soldier on paying our monthly subsrcriptions clinging to that RNG glimmer of hope. Almost every other activity has a goal that you can see approaching....but mount farming is just faith/hope and a monthly subscription. Rarely (only once comes to mind) that Blizzard ever admits that a mount drop rate is "FUBAR'd". They just turn away your tickets.....ignore your bug reports.....and every decade anounce quietly....."We are adjusting/increasing the drop rate of XXX". Oh well....on to the next mount and hoping it isn't as messed up.

- - - Updated - - -

Ooops.....forgot the screenshot. I hope all of you farming it get the mount!!! (and of course the 202 attempts is just this one account)

[IMG][/IMG]

The Patient
    5+ Year Old Account
    Grats!! Sometimes the community comes through for you. My latest was a Fabious shout out by some gracious person in Water World.

Felsteel Annihilator drops when I still had one more run to complete the upper Citadel portal quest so only 7 kills for that one. Meanwhile, 14 kills per week across alts and still no Midnight drop.

Just got my iron hoof destroyer. 118 try
    An Spawn of horridon a while back 20 try

-

-

-

Edit : Just got the Astral cloud serpent 10 try

Last edited by Phuongvi; 2020-03-20 at 10:09 PM.

Finally reached 500 mounts usable on 1 character.

IE mounts are dropping left and right, it's not even funny anymore. I feel honest sadness for people who put effort into farming those pre 8.3.

Got 2 today, one from an actual Island, 1 (my first) from the lootbox. Only missing 3 IE mounts now.

^ you keep saying this, I keep not seeing it.

How many of these are you running to get this "left and right" drop rate?

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrinx View Post
    ^ you keep saying this, I keep not seeing it.

How many of these are you running to get this "left and right" drop rate?
    After doing some research in my own files:

I started 8.3 with only one IE mount (Mogu one).

I don't have the exact figure of completed islands from the start of 8.3, but I remember I did literally about 3-5 islands after 8.3 and I got Twilight Avenger so I'll use that as the start point (roughly).

Twilight Avenger - 809th Island
    Surf Jelly - 824th island
    Stonehide Elderhorn - 857th island
    Risen Mare - from a box (after 892th island)
    Craghorn Chasm Leaper - 904th Island

At the moment I'm at 916 islands, so basically I received 4 mounts within about 100 islands recently (all mythic), these were all done in 8.3. Previously, I only received 1 mount within 800~islands over the course of BfA. These were different islands in different patches, and most of those (like at least 500) were normal difficulty ones.

PS. Between Elderhorn and Risen Mare I may have done a couple normals on an alt while leveling now that I think about it.
    Last edited by Azerate; 2020-03-24 at 11:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Azerate View Post
    After doing some research in my own files:

I started 8.3 with only one IE mount (Mogu one).

I don't have the exact figure of completed islands from the start of 8.3, but I remember I did literally about 3-5 islands after 8.3 and I got Twilight Avenger so I'll use that as the start point (roughly).

Twilight Avenger - 809th Island
    Surf Jelly - 824th island
    Stonehide Elderhorn - 857th island
    Risen Mare - from a box (after 892th island)
    Craghorn Chasm Leaper - 904th Island

At the moment I'm at 916 islands, so basically I received 4 mounts within about 100 islands recently (all mythic), these were all done in 8.3. Previously, I only received 1 mount within 800~islands over the course of BfA. These were different islands in different patches, and most of those (like at least 500) were normal difficulty ones.

PS. Between Elderhorn and Risen Mare I may have done a couple normals on an alt while leveling now that I think about it.
    I rea llywish I knew if Normal v Heroic v Mythic matttered. Thanks for these numbers though.

I really think my luck on these is just shit. 1 mount in ~800 islands overall and 0/16 on boxes.