Not going to post a screenshot as it technically isn't a rare drop but I finally finished the world PVP meta for Conqueror's Scythemaw.

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

Got the Farondis Paragon Mount finally after 58 chests. It's crazy to think I ground 580,000 rep past exaltedbut there you go. Only Dreamweavers are left (53 chests opened atm), hoping to get it done soon. Don't really like farming those much. I'd rather sit at a spawn of a rare mob for months than keep going back to old expansion world quests over and over tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by PuppetShowJustice View Post
    Not going to post a screenshot as it technically isn't a rare drop but I finally finished the world PVP meta for Conqueror's Scythemaw.
    Anything that requires pvp is rare in my book. Any tips on Bounty Hunting and War Supplied? These just sound very annoying
    Last edited by Azerate; 2020-05-08 at 03:28 PM.
    Armory Link
    Mount Collection

Everything wrong with gamers in one sentence:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    I want Activision-Blizzard to burn, but for crimes against gaming, not because they got me too'd.

I have been on a mount drought for around a month I believe.

I have been chasing Anh-De my last assault mount on 4 toons every time its up, Skullripper (4% chance my ass), Umber Nightsaber and 3 Runs of Gul'dan per toon with 0 Joy.

I feel like im due for some luck!

Got some luck lately on non-raid mounts:

The Mana Ray is around 50 trys or so, but it got reseted for some reason.
    I think i got lucky with the corpse eater on just 9 trys.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Been farming ICC for the mount on multiple characters since I joined WoW in MoP and I finally go Invincible, I'm speechless, I feel like Maiev after the Illidan fight in BT

Quote Originally Posted by dorkaina View Post
    Got some luck lately on non-raid mounts:

The Mana Ray is around 50 trys or so, but it got reseted for some reason.
    I think i got lucky with the corpse eater on just 9 trys.
    Quote Originally Posted by vitor210 View Post
    Been farming ICC for the mount on multiple characters since I joined WoW in MoP and I finally go Invincible, I'm speechless, I feel like Maiev after the Illidan fight in BT

Some fresh reset luck coming in. Gz dudes, hoping to get something this week myself. Hopefully it doesn't end like most weeks Tbf I am getting stuff all the time, just not the ones I want the most
    Armory Link
    Mount Collection

I want Activision-Blizzard to burn, but for crimes against gaming, not because they got me too'd.

I think I need just 1 more mount from the 8.3 rares and I'll be done! #378

Island Thunderscale from a lootbox, seems my luck there is rising to the mean. 6/9 island mounts now but I still need you, Squawks ( as well and the undead mare and the quillien).

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrinx View Post
    Island Thunderscale from a lootbox, seems my luck there is rising to the mean. 6/9 island mounts now but I still need you, Squawks ( as well and the undead mare and the quillien).
    been doing this IE for a quite a while and my rng sucks trying to get squawks even i spent alot of it. I know there's listing of boxes that contains specific mount but geez, Rng can be a bitch sometime not giving you what you really wanted.

Astral Cloud Serpent after 47 tries... but its prolly more than that. Not too many tries, but really happy to have this one in my collection. Mount 480.
    Last edited by Zyrinx; 2020-05-21 at 01:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by minkage View Post
    I have been on a mount drought for around a month I believe.

I have been chasing Anh-De my last assault mount on 4 toons every time its up, Skullripper (4% chance my ass), Umber Nightsaber and 3 Runs of Gul'dan per toon with 0 Joy.

I feel like im due for some luck!
    See I knew it! I also got the Terrified Pack Muel off the AH and thanks to the Nazjatar hotfix I finally got the 150 tokens for the Seahorse mount.

Sitting pretty at 583 mounts ingame journal now

Granted, I'd been checking very irregularly but finally got the Frightened Kodo after creating a trial character on a low pop german realm. (although most of my characters are on a low pop English realm anyway). Not looking gift kodos in the mouth though.

Quote Originally Posted by minkage View Post
    See I knew it! I also got the Terrified Pack Muel off the AH and thanks to the Nazjatar hotfix I finally got the 150 tokens for the Seahorse mount.

Sitting pretty at 583 mounts ingame journal now
    Gz. What was the Nazjatar hotfix? I could use some more tokens for other non-mount things

Edit: Ok nvm, found it. If anyone else's interested - Nazjatar elites now drop the tokens when in warmode. Good stuff
    Armory Link
    Mount Collection

10+ Year Old Account
    nr.464
    ...funny thing, over 90% of mounts drop for me between 1pm and 2pm...ha ha

[IMG][/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Jodmos View Post
    Granted, I'd been checking very irregularly but finally got the Frightened Kodo after creating a trial character on a low pop german realm. (although most of my characters are on a low pop English realm anyway). Not looking gift kodos in the mouth though.
    I need to do this. Good advice.

Midnight!

Midnight! Low number of tries on this. All the luck I don't have on Rustfeather (passed 280 today) is going to better mounts, I guess.

Got motivated after seeing this drop in this thread recently and decided to go hard after it. It turned out I just needed to turn on DBM-TOS module to give me timer on the meteor and I was able to farm this on 17 characters. Still reached a pretty high attempt count, with about 310 attempts done in Legion through legit lfr, and the rest done solo in BfA through the lfr queue. 419 clear in total of "The Gates of Hell" a.k.a. the first wing of ToS lfr. Feeling pretty good right now.

Armory Link
    Mount Collection

Got lucky with the Drake of the Four Winds and Malevolent Drone, had 3 tries on Ishak, about 25 on Corpse Eater.
    Now I'm considering whether I'll be parking at Rotfeaster with my characters, or focus solely on Vale mounts until I get those...

459 according to the Statistics/Character/Gear counter. Got SO many mounts that I haven't felt like going after, but gonna buckle down and pursue them, wanna breach 500 in time for another achievement.

https://imgur.com/gnxADFc

Finally

btw, how do you post the image directly and not as a link?
    Last edited by Niku; 2020-05-22 at 01:13 AM.

Got the Frightened Kodo.

#478 total
    #432 unique