1. #8281
    Quote Originally Posted by Bavlet View Post


    Decided to buy a 150k random box with some gold i had lying around. Unreal luck.
    This is very cool! Curious about this, do you buy those containers often? If so, how many did you buy before this?

  2. #8282
    Quote Originally Posted by Azerate View Post
    This is very cool! Curious about this, do you buy those containers often? If so, how many did you buy before this?
    I think that i've bought about 6-7 of these in total. Previous to this one i've gotten Reins of the North Wind Drake which i already had, a few MoP Patterns, and also i got the Sun-Lute of the Pheonix King, however this was on a mage so unfortunately it wasn't added to my appearance tab. I also got a Tabard of Flame but i also already had this too.

    Overall i would say that it's not worth it, i just got extremely lucky, however if you can find a dead German/French realm you can get these boxes cheap so if you want to risk it, i'd say go down this route instead of taking 1 off risks on expensive boxes on high pop realms.

  3. #8283
    Finally! I'm going to transmog my warrior with the Blackrock Foundry set as it matches perfectly with this mount.

    Does anyone else find it ironic that, as your virtual character gains experience, wealth and social stature, your reality character is losing the exact same things at the same rate?

  4. #8284
    Quote Originally Posted by Bavlet View Post
    I think that i've bought about 6-7 of these in total. Previous to this one i've gotten Reins of the North Wind Drake which i already had, a few MoP Patterns, and also i got the Sun-Lute of the Pheonix King, however this was on a mage so unfortunately it wasn't added to my appearance tab. I also got a Tabard of Flame but i also already had this too.

    Overall i would say that it's not worth it, i just got extremely lucky, however if you can find a dead German/French realm you can get these boxes cheap so if you want to risk it, i'd say go down this route instead of taking 1 off risks on expensive boxes on high pop realms.
    I bought one of these once, way in the beginning - I'm pretty sure I got it for less then 50,000g. You know what makes you never buy one of these again? Paying 50k gold for armor that only the opposite faction can use. That was awesome - I vendered for like 40g good deal!

  5. #8285
    Quote Originally Posted by slime View Post
    I bought one of these once, way in the beginning - I'm pretty sure I got it for less then 50,000g. You know what makes you never buy one of these again? Paying 50k gold for armor that only the opposite faction can use. That was awesome - I vendered for like 40g good deal!
    Yeah that sucks, but tbh 50k for a box is a great deal. I would buy up as many as i could for that sort of price.

  6. #8286


    (Unfortunately no full screenshot since I had too many windows open)

    Decided to check my twink that was parked in Deepholm, and suddenly I saw Aeonaxx (after having defeated the other rare dragon earlier today).
    Not only did I get his mount, but it also triggered the 450 mounts achievement (even though the mount window still says 449). I'm so happy right now.

  7. #8287
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyrinx View Post
    To your point, I saw someone say they were at like 1200 kills for the Blue Protodrake. Now that seems impossible. I asked if they had it on Heroic. They didn't respond.

    HUGE ouch if they find it out it has be on heroic. Man, i could totally feel it in my guts.

  8. #8288
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

  9. #8289
    The Patient Mighty Parrot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    In the TREEEEEEES!
    Posts
    205


    yeah, I know this mount is getting to be common, but if you notice my health (Ivris) I blundered the "Cheese Run". Thinking that a Tauren had lagged behind and was about to freeze, I turned around to try to help him, but apparently he was a hunter and "cheetah'd" his way through. Frantically I righted myself to catch up with him only to run into the VERY first water spout, knocking me back and getting frozen for the rest of the fight in Phase 2.

    Couple of the players started to bad mouth seeing that I got the mount due to my fuck up.

    *edit*

    so total so far on mounts owned is 468. Ugh, I want the black worm serpent so bad, but 5 mask Visions are just wrecking me.
    Last edited by Mighty Parrot; 2020-07-02 at 05:07 AM.

  10. #8290
    Old God Orby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Essex, England
    Posts
    10,157
    Drake of the Four Winds from Ishak.... Only my 7th attempt :P


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •