"Bruteforced" my way to getting Razzashi raptor by just logging out at ZG and kill Jindo as the first task of the day before doing anything else with my chars. During some weeks, I remembered I had some lvl 100 alts and used them aswell.

Does another Alar count? Thought I would never step foot in Temp Keep again, but I leveled a rogue and wanted the tier chest which luckily I got.

Does anyone have some pro tips for farming Rivendare's mount?
    Last edited by jegerlee; 2020-09-12 at 10:16 AM.
    Does anyone else find it ironic that, as your virtual character gains experience, wealth and social stature, your reality character is losing the exact same things at the same rate?

Do any of you know, if Jaina keeps the 100% drop when pre-launch event goes live or does it go to 1%?
    Be strong, Clarence! Be strong for mother!

usually its when the expension hit, not at the pre-launch event

Done with all legion raids finally. All I need is the 2m spider mount to have them all. BFA dungeons are left for me with a small few easy to get as well when shadowlands comes.

Quote Originally Posted by Mibzo View Post
    Do any of you know, if Jaina keeps the 100% drop when pre-launch event goes live or does it go to 1%?
    Quote Originally Posted by lazarius View Post
    usually its when the expension hit, not at the pre-launch event
    I was always under the impression that it drops to 1% in prepatch, but maybe I was wrong. The official blue on things that get discontinued only states this:

When you sail away from Battle for Azeroth, the current guaranteed drop rate for the Glacial Tidestorm and Ny'alotha Allseer mounts will significantly decrease, and the amount of dropped mounts will decrease to one (currently two).

which suggests it's after SL release. However, it also states:

Please note that the corresponding Cutting Edge: N'Zoth the Corruptor achievement will no longer be available to earn once Shadowlands goes live.

which might suggest that by "Sl goes lives" they actually mean prepatch, as Cutting Edge and Curve achievements historically disappeared during prepatch time already.

If there's any concrete source stating those things explicitly I'd be glad to see them. Not that it matters to me personally, as I already have the mount.

Quote Originally Posted by amakusa007 View Post

Done with all legion raids finally. All I need is the 2m spider mount to have them all. BFA dungeons are left for me with a small few easy to get as well when shadowlands comes.
    Congrats, I'm currently farming this one on like 30-40 characters a week. Definitely feels lower than 1% chance. I think it's a new habit for blizzard to make the last-expansion mythic mounts like 1 in 1000 or 1 in 500 for the length of the concurrent expansion, and then bring it up to 1%. This happened recently to Guldan for example. Maybe it wasn't a bug but an intended design.
    Last edited by Azerate; 2020-09-12 at 03:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jegerlee View Post
    Does anyone have some pro tips for farming Rivendare's mount?
    Nothing comes to mind to make it easier. Just repeating said dungeon till the mount drops.

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Parrot View Post
    Nothing comes to mind to make it easier. Just repeating said dungeon till the mount drops.
    Maybe just about alternating between different servers to override instance limit per hour. Otherwise it's simple and easy cause there is no lockout in that dungeon

I farmed Baron on my druid just for the runspeed.

I had 2 mounts left in this chest.. I didn't know even this was possible. Only 3 mounts left on Argus now.

EDIT: It wasn't my first attempt. I had to re-install BattleNet after Blizzard's great crash yesterday so all my addons got F#¤/%d

Quote Originally Posted by Azerate View Post
    I was always under the impression that it drops to 1% in prepatch, but maybe I was wrong. The official blue on things that get discontinued only states this:

When you sail away from Battle for Azeroth, the current guaranteed drop rate for the Glacial Tidestorm and Ny'alotha Allseer mounts will significantly decrease, and the amount of dropped mounts will decrease to one (currently two).

which suggests it's after SL release. However, it also states:

Please note that the corresponding Cutting Edge: N'Zoth the Corruptor achievement will no longer be available to earn once Shadowlands goes live.

which might suggest that by "Sl goes lives" they actually mean prepatch, as Cutting Edge and Curve achievements historically disappeared during prepatch time already.

If there's any concrete source stating those things explicitly I'd be glad to see them. Not that it matters to me personally, as I already have the mount.
    Farming Jaina on 5 chars for 4 weeks now, still no mount. I hope she keeps the 100% through pre-launch event.
    Be strong, Clarence! Be strong for mother!

I was off to get the Jenafur pet from Return to Karazhan and decided to pop off to the normal Karazhan to see if the warhorse drops, lo and behold :P

Last edited by Orby; 2020-09-14 at 08:06 AM.

High Overlord
    To Rullis and his double mount emmisary: Grats of the highest order!! That is great to have a screenshot to remember it by.........when you are at 500 kills and the mount won't drop for you.....lol. Just remember that the RNG gods blessed you one time.

So people are saying the Tidestorm Mount is low? Hmm...I guess I’ve overused my RNG for awhile (again)with getting Valajar Stormdrake and Tidestorm on my 2nd Jaina skip...

Made a few people mad since I got it and was frozen throughout the 2nd phase (involving a straggler but I ended up the only one frozen).