Yet another beauty to the collection.

Had a little downtime on drops lately, so it's nice to finally see RNG favors me just a little bit again :-)

Got a little demotivated last night, though. It just occured to me how many I still miss. There are lots of mounts in Vale/Uldum and I simply can't find the time to camp. Doing old raids/dungeons is just more fun and appealing to me because I actively do something and the chance of green/blue transmogs are alot higher too, so it's pretty random whenever I kill an outdoor boss.

Does anyone else find it ironic that, as your virtual character gains experience, wealth and social stature, your reality character is losing the exact same things at the same rate?

Might be the wrong thread, but here goes:

Anyone have a guild that has the guild achievement for Blacksteel Battleboar on EU?
    Last edited by Mibzo; 2020-09-25 at 06:17 PM.
    Be strong, Clarence! Be strong for mother!

Addon missed the Screenshot, but finally. My brewfest Kodo!
    Moderator of the General Off-Topic, Politics, Lore, and RP Forums
    "If you have any concerns, let me know via PM. I'll do my best to assist you."

No Screens, but got a few mounts in the last 24 hours.

Bought like 4 mounts from the AH since they're cheap now.

Got the AOTC mount, that lead to Lord of the Reigns 300 mount Achievement.

Got the Torn invitation from the suramar chest,then just now got the Junkeeper from Rustfeather.

And tomorrow I'll be getting the Jaina mount. So not a bad last 2 days of mounts.

Arguments could be made that this isn't rare, but for me any mount that costs millions of gold is among the hardest ones to get, because I'm not among the players who play the AH or boost people in high tier content. Grinding gold for me is real sweat and boredom, so very happy to also get this one before SL prepatch. With this, I now own every single gold/vendor mount in the game, including of course the Brutosaur. That means I ground like 7mil+ this year already...cray cray.

Oh, and that puts me at 527 mounts usable on one character

Last Pandaria WB mount I needed, only Rukhmar to go (and the lhama from Voldun, I guess).

Quote Originally Posted by Chromell View Post
    Last Pandaria WB mount I needed, only Rukhmar to go (and the lhama from Voldun, I guess).

Grats that's obviously a biggie.

Not a mount but I did finish my last goal for BfA last night when I got Expedition Leader. Bring on SL!

* Except the Nazjatar paragon of course, curse it, 0/30 on that bastard

That really is sick.. like winning 100k on a scratch off ticket luck.

Got double lucky with Legion paragon chests this week. Only missing Nightfallen now.

Grats. Pretty lucky too. I'm nearing 9000 attempts myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Azerate View Post
    Grats. Pretty lucky too. I'm nearing 9000 attempts myself.
    9k attempts? Damn. How many chars are you farming it with?

Mount 600 goal achieved before shadowlands!

Got this off the BMAH just now.

Not sure if this counts cause it's guaranteed if you do the requirements but I learned about it today and then went and got it.

It's perfect for the Void Elf that I'm levelling now. Had to do this on my Draenei tho.

Got the bird.

498 total / 453 unique

9k attempts? Damn. How many chars are you farming it with?
    50 characters / one account limit

50 characters / one account limit
    Ouch. It's bound to drop sometime though, keep at it!

Kinda salty that like 2 days ago I won the oondasta mount off the BMAH for 2 million.

Today same realm the solar spirehawk appeared on there and was won for 1 million by someone else. I consider the hawk way rarer since you cant bonus roll it and its relatively newer.

Quote Originally Posted by minkage View Post
    Kinda salty that like 2 days ago I won the oondasta mount off the BMAH for 2 million.

Today same realm the solar spirehawk appeared on there and was won for 1 million by someone else. I consider the hawk way rarer since you cant bonus roll it and its relatively newer.
    The drop rate on the Solar Spirehawk seems to be much higher though. It's like 1 in 500 from what I remember. Mop bosses are much rarer even with the rolls

The drop rate on the Solar Spirehawk seems to be much higher though. It's like 1 in 500 from what I remember. Mop bosses are much rarer even with the rolls
    Really I thought it was 0.2 exactly the same as the mop ones

EDIT

it is the exact same drop rate as the mop ones you just cant bonus roll it which means 50% less chance of getting it naturally over the others.
    Last edited by minkage; 2020-10-04 at 02:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Greyfang View Post
    Got double lucky with Legion paragon chests this week. Only missing Nightfallen now.

The Nightfallen is probably one of the quicker mounts to get in terms og how many WQ's that are available per day and their quality. So keep up the spirit

Edit: Got two Felcrushers from Army of the Light in two days. Only one missing from them. Though with my luck I will probably get duplicates a lot from now on It's actually a pretty good time to do WQ's with the Army, if anyone doesn't know. I get about 10k rep per day on my human hunter
    Last edited by Nosnogard; 2020-10-04 at 02:34 PM.