Quote Originally Posted by minkage View Post
    Really I thought it was 0.2 exactly the same as the mop ones

EDIT

it is the exact same drop rate as the mop ones you just cant bonus roll it which means 50% less chance of getting it naturally over the others.
    0.2 is equal to 1 in 500. This is based on Wowhead data, with 19 recorded drops out of 10k-ish attempts. I'm not sure if there's a site with better data to check, because 19 mounts isn't a very solid sample.

For some reason I can't find the chance for mop world bosses on wowhead, they are all shown as ? / Personal Loot, but the drop rate accepted as common sense seems to be 1 in 2000 for those. Again, if you have better data at your disposal I'd be glad to see it.

So if Solar Spirehawk is indeed 1 in 500, then it's way less rare than Sha/Nalak/Galleon/Oondasta mounts, which are all considered to be 1 in 2000, which you could maybe claim makes it 1/1000 per kill, cause you get 2 chances.
    Last edited by Azerate; 2020-10-04 at 04:25 PM.

121 attempts later ! and im happy ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Azerate View Post
    Grats. Pretty lucky too. I'm nearing 9000 attempts myself.
    Oh god... i don't think i have that kind of tolerance as you do! gratz on that mount!

Garrison Invasions are harder in Shadowlands as your npcs are now level 40 (same as the attacking mobs) and not your level. Probably going to be a problem for classes without good aoe whereas on live any class can get platinum easily.

I've had a pretty good month or so mount-wise!

(My last 8.3 mount, and my favourite one as well!)
    (About 6-7 attempts)
    (Only one of the Army of the Light mounts left from Legion emmissaries!)

I was on 435 mounts and got to 441 today, believe it or not!
    (All were done on my main, I don't farm mounts on alts)

Got chasm leaper from a random island
    Got Qinsho from snowblossom salvage

Edit: also just got Felblaze Infernal!
    Edit 2: Got a great sea ray after using hyper compressed ocean for about 6 minutes!

Last edited by Kazlofski; 2020-10-08 at 05:45 AM.

Is the Brewfest Kodo mount a higher drop rate compared to the Ram? I finally decided to get those mounts last Brewfest by doing the runs daily until instance cap, and I got 5 kodos but zero rams!

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

Not 1 but 2 alpacas!

Joined a raid group and had a blast with coffee and chatting until Quickhoof spawned. Having already killed Kralok, I relogged to an alt and boom!

Does anyone else find it ironic that, as your virtual character gains experience, wealth and social stature, your reality character is losing the exact same things at the same rate?

Got lucky in one sitting tonight.

Finally, after over a year of grinding Mecha-Done on and off. I finally got the last thing I needed from the Rec Rig, stupid Triumph of Gnomerganan. That took me 3 months of doing the Rec rig and killing Freza everyday for 3 straight months and it finally dropped tonight.

Then after that logged on my pally and killed the Spider in Mechagone and he dropped his mount. I already got Rustfeather last week, so I'm done with mechagone.

457 unique / 502 total

Finally, Royal Snapdragon on Naz cache #33, ugh. No Rarity so no screenshot.

Stupid mount and glad Naz is finally over =P

"Never play on patch day" they said. I'm glad that I did (34th attempt):

Just a reminder that as of 9.0.1, horned courser mounts can now fly. And I got the Wild Dreamrunner just in time.

Merely a Setback Queen of Hamsters's Avatar
    The one and only, Evolving Azeroth! (and Sweden)
    Where do we check mount-count now? I noticed that the Statistics/Gear is gone...
    Liberté, égalité, fraternité
    ⭑・゚゚・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚ ゚・⭑
    The modern abbreviations "cuck" and "simp" originated from the alt-right and Redpiller cesspools. Staying away from guys using the terms in every sentence is adviced.

Do you guys also have issues with rarity? It doesn't work for me anymore since prepatch, although I did update it and everything.

Quote Originally Posted by DutchOutcastbas View Post
    Do you guys also have issues with rarity? It doesn't work for me anymore since prepatch, although I did update it and everything.
    Author is aware of issues but the version for the new patch is still being worked on.

Quote Originally Posted by Jodmos View Post
    Author is aware of issues but the version for the new patch is still being worked on.
    There is some "unofficial" fix provided in the comments on rarity's curseforge page. I downloaded that and it works perfectly fine.

PS. It seems that the author himself has also uploaded an update but the curseforge uploading doesn't work so he has a download link in the comments as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    Where do we check mount-count now? I noticed that the Statistics/Gear is gone...
    I wonder what that's all about...there's no other place in the game that you can easily check how many mounts usable on one character you have.(if you're above the highest tier achievement). The mount menu still has the shitty count that includes unusable mounts.... I guess we have another downgrade of the interface

Quote Originally Posted by Excaliban View Post
    "Never play on patch day" they said. I'm glad that I did (34th attempt):

I kinda regret giving up on trying to get this one...
    'Cuz if you're gonna be mine, you don't have to take your time~♪

Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Azerate View Post
    I wonder what that's all about...there's no other place in the game that you can easily check how many mounts usable on one character you have.(if you're above the highest tier achievement). The mount menu still has the shitty count that includes unusable mounts.... I guess we have another downgrade of the interface
    Mount Journal Enhanced can help with that, not sure about default UI, haven't seen it there.
    If the future is female...get ready for apocalypse.