I was on 435 mounts and got to 441 today, believe it or not!
    (All were done on my main, I don't farm mounts on alts)

Got chasm leaper from a random island
    Got Qinsho from snowblossom salvage

Edit: also just got Felblaze Infernal!
    Edit 2: Got a great sea ray after using hyper compressed ocean for about 6 minutes!

Last edited by Kazlofski; 2020-10-08 at 05:45 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Is the Brewfest Kodo mount a higher drop rate compared to the Ram? I finally decided to get those mounts last Brewfest by doing the runs daily until instance cap, and I got 5 kodos but zero rams!

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

Not 1 but 2 alpacas!

Joined a raid group and had a blast with coffee and chatting until Quickhoof spawned. Having already killed Kralok, I relogged to an alt and boom!

Does anyone else find it ironic that, as your virtual character gains experience, wealth and social stature, your reality character is losing the exact same things at the same rate?

Got lucky in one sitting tonight.

Finally, after over a year of grinding Mecha-Done on and off. I finally got the last thing I needed from the Rec Rig, stupid Triumph of Gnomerganan. That took me 3 months of doing the Rec rig and killing Freza everyday for 3 straight months and it finally dropped tonight.

Then after that logged on my pally and killed the Spider in Mechagone and he dropped his mount. I already got Rustfeather last week, so I'm done with mechagone.

457 unique / 502 total

Finally, Royal Snapdragon on Naz cache #33, ugh. No Rarity so no screenshot.

Stupid mount and glad Naz is finally over =P

"Never play on patch day" they said. I'm glad that I did (34th attempt):

10+ Year Old Account
    Just a reminder that as of 9.0.1, horned courser mounts can now fly. And I got the Wild Dreamrunner just in time.

Where do we check mount-count now? I noticed that the Statistics/Gear is gone...

Do you guys also have issues with rarity? It doesn't work for me anymore since prepatch, although I did update it and everything.

Quote Originally Posted by DutchOutcastbas View Post
    Do you guys also have issues with rarity? It doesn't work for me anymore since prepatch, although I did update it and everything.
    Author is aware of issues but the version for the new patch is still being worked on.

Quote Originally Posted by Jodmos View Post
    Author is aware of issues but the version for the new patch is still being worked on.
    There is some "unofficial" fix provided in the comments on rarity's curseforge page. I downloaded that and it works perfectly fine.

PS. It seems that the author himself has also uploaded an update but the curseforge uploading doesn't work so he has a download link in the comments as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    Where do we check mount-count now? I noticed that the Statistics/Gear is gone...
    I wonder what that's all about...there's no other place in the game that you can easily check how many mounts usable on one character you have.(if you're above the highest tier achievement). The mount menu still has the shitty count that includes unusable mounts.... I guess we have another downgrade of the interface
    Armory Link
    Mount Collection

Everything wrong with gamers in one sentence:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    I want Activision-Blizzard to burn, but for crimes against gaming, not because they got me too'd.

Quote Originally Posted by Excaliban View Post
    "Never play on patch day" they said. I'm glad that I did (34th attempt):

I kinda regret giving up on trying to get this one...

Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Azerate View Post
    I wonder what that's all about...there's no other place in the game that you can easily check how many mounts usable on one character you have.(if you're above the highest tier achievement). The mount menu still has the shitty count that includes unusable mounts.... I guess we have another downgrade of the interface
    Mount Journal Enhanced can help with that, not sure about default UI, haven't seen it there.
    If the future is female...get ready for apocalypse.

Quote Originally Posted by Greyfang View Post
    Just a reminder that as of 9.0.1, horned courser mounts can now fly.
    I hate that they changed this, I liked them as ground mounts . Wish there was an easy way to specificy what mounts you want to use in ground zones and which ones in flying zones.

Quote Originally Posted by Spacejockey9 View Post
    I hate that they changed this, I liked them as ground mounts . Wish there was an easy way to specificy what mounts you want to use in ground zones and which ones in flying zones.
    Pretty sure you can do this in a macro

edit: after a quick google search
    /cast [flyable] Bird
    /cast [noflyable] Horse

Quote Originally Posted by Spacejockey9 View Post
    Litemount. Best add-on ever for mountaholics.

It's super god damn annoying they got rid of the ability to track an accurate count, without adding a higher achievement.

Almost wish I had twitter so I could ask why the hell they did this, and if a 450/500 is even coming.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrinx View Post
    Litemount. Best add-on ever for mountaholics.

It's super god damn annoying they got rid of the ability to track an accurate count, without adding a higher achievement.

Almost wish I had twitter so I could ask why the hell they did this, and if a 450/500 is even coming.
    They should just show all the mounts you have learned in the journal, whether you can use them or not (other class, other faction, wrong profession) and just grey out the ones you can't use. Then use that total mount number at the top of the journal for all future achievements to simplify it.

They should also add a ground/flying/aquatic filter for the search. Can't believe they've not added it yet.

I got it wohoo! On maybe 50-60 attempts this year.