Quote Originally Posted by jegerlee View Post
    My first paragon cache. Guess it's not rare according to wowhead comments either, but really really nice none of the less.
    What's the status now a days with farming Nighthold? I still miss Living Infernal Core and serpent from ToS. I'm ilvl 195, can I solo those raids now?
    I got the Necrolord one on my first Necro cache as well, I don't think these are that rare. If they are rare this must be the 5%-type mount drop rare (ala Warbringers) not the 1%-type.

My first paragon cache. Guess it's not rare according to wowhead comments either, but really really nice none of the less.
    What's the status now a days with farming Nighthold? I still miss Living Infernal Core and serpent from ToS. I'm ilvl 195, can I solo those raids now?
    Quote Originally Posted by slime View Post
    I got the Necrolord one on my first Necro cache as well, I don't think these are that rare. If they are rare this must be the 5%-type mount drop rare (ala Warbringers) not the 1%-type.
    Nighthold normal/heroic has been soloable for a long while now. It's been made a bit harder with the rebalancing at the end of BfA but should definitely still be doable. ToS on LFR is definitely doable, dunno about normal/hc.

Paragon box mounts are almost certainly more frequent since Nazjatar, but it's still possible to get pretty unlucky on them. I got Maldraxxus one in first box, but opened 5 from Ardenweald already and havent gotten the mount yet

Yeah, I got Ardenweald mount on 3rd paragon, guildy got it on first. I haven't gotten a Maldraxus paragon yet.

Don't even remind me about freaking Nazjatar.

Quote Originally Posted by Excaliban View Post
    NH on heroic shouldn't be a problem at that level - I did some bosses on my 188 ilvl chars. You'll probably need a group for mythic, though, especially for Gul'dan.

The serpent also drops in LFR, and you can queue for it in Dalaran (next to Violet Hold).

Great info, thanks! The Infernal Core drops on mythic aswell, right?
    Does anyone else find it ironic that, as your virtual character gains experience, wealth and social stature, your reality character is losing the exact same things at the same rate?

Great info, thanks! The Infernal Core drops on mythic aswell, right?
    Yes, the green one drops on Normal, Heroic and Mythic. The red one is Mythic-only.

Finally got the red infernal on my 250th kill (I didn't have Rarity on my earlier kills, hence the incorrect number in the screenshot).
    Still cannot believe how it happened:
    I had created my third "Eli + Gul'dan only" group for today, but no one signed up. After ten minutes or so a priest finally appeared in the LFG tool. He asked me to invite his mage friend, which I did, too.
    Fast forward to Gul'dan, and I see the [Fiendish Hellfire Core] drop for the mage. I'm disappointed, but congratulate him in chat. He replies: "you want it?". I'm excited and ready to roll, when the priest says that he already has the mount. Boom, trade window opens and I get the mount. I'm so happy right now

The best part: the Mage actually had none of the infernal mounts, but he didn't want the red one, and was kind enough to give it away. I decided to create a char on his server just to buy a WoW token and send him the money as a "thank you".

Here's a combo picture with the hunter from my second account:

Quote Originally Posted by Excaliban View Post

Finally got the red infernal on my 250th kill (I didn't have Rarity on my earlier kills, hence the incorrect number in the screenshot).
    Still cannot believe how it happened:
    I had created my third "Eli + Gul'dan only" group for today, but no one signed up. After ten minutes or so a priest finally appeared in the LFG tool. He asked me to invite his mage friend, which I did, too.
    Fast forward to Gul'dan, and I see the [Fiendish Hellfire Core] drop for the mage. I'm disappointed, but congratulate him in chat. He replies: "you want it?". I'm excited and ready to roll, when the priest says that he already has the mount. Boom, trade window opens and I get the mount. I'm so happy right now

The best part: the Mage actually had none of the infernal mounts, but he didn't want the red one, and was kind enough to give it away. I decided to create a char on his server just to buy a WoW token and send him the money as a "thank you".

Here's a combo picture with the hunter from my second account:
    Looks great! Congrats

I'm not a top tier player, but I consider myself at least "okay-ish" enough to be able to time all 15s and have recently managed to do so with a couple of my guildmates. This is also one of the seasonal mounts that become unavailable at a later date so always super happy to get one of those.

In other news, finally got the Ardenweald paragon. 6th box

And got 2 necrolord conductor mounts. One from 28th Gieger kill, the other is the Sabreil one but I bought it instead from the vendor.

The count is now sitting at 614 according to the journal, and at 561 usable on a single character.

Quote Originally Posted by Azerate View Post
    I'm not a top tier player, but I consider myself at least "okay-ish" enough to be able to time all 15s and have recently managed to do so with a couple of my guildmates. This is also one of the seasonal mounts that become unavailable at a later date so always super happy to get one of those.

In other news, finally got the Ardenweald paragon. 6th box

And got 2 necrolord conductor mounts. One from 28th Gieger kill, the other is the Sabreil one but I bought it instead from the vendor.

The count is now sitting at 614 according to the journal, and at 561 usable on a single character.
    Hey Az did you get the Tahonta mount yet? I've only killed it a few times since getting the Neena stitching sidekick.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrinx View Post
    Hey Az did you get the Tahonta mount yet? I've only killed it a few times since getting the Neena stitching sidekick.
    I haven't even looked into how to get it yet. SL is really weird for me and I'm spending all my availble play time on other things currently, going really dry on some things like Famu and Hopecrusher for example. Farming anima for all 4 covenants takes a decent chunk of the day as well. There's still a good couple mounts that I didn't even look into yet, Tahonta being one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Azerate View Post
    I haven't even looked into how to get it yet. SL is really weird for me and I'm spending all my availble play time on other things currently, going really dry on some things like Famu and Hopecrusher for example. Farming anima for all 4 covenants takes a decent chunk of the day as well. There's still a good couple mounts that I didn't even look into yet, Tahonta being one of them.
    Yeah I hear that, I've stopped killing famu as well just cause I'm rarely there once I actually got Hopecrusher and Harika.

Tahonta -seems- to require Necrolord, Abom Factory L2, and a specific construct.

Quote Originally Posted by Draknalor186 View Post
    I just got this from the daily rare mob from necrolords

I got another undead bird.

This time from rep cache from undying army

I got the moth from the first paragon chest now too..
    It's anecdotal but they don't seem rare to me to get them both in my first boxes.

Might as well mention a rare mount I got 2 days ago... or at least it will be when it grows up,
    got the blue egg to drop (Zandalari / horde only) about 30 dinosaur kills into a quick farm run for it.
    Last edited by slime; 2021-03-09 at 02:29 PM.

Been farming this for years. I have all of my alts across two servers (20+) camped outside of firelands. The wild thing is I had started my grind last night but got sucked into a game of phasmophobia so still had a couple of toons left. I got home early today, opened WoW and remembered what I had been doing so tried to quickly get my runs in but didn't realise it was so close to the server shutdown. Check the timer in the bottom left corner. I could cry with how much of a perfect accident this attempt turned out to be but I could also cry when I looked the mount up and realised it also dropped in normal difficulty which means I've only been half farming all this time. Oh well, onwards to Dragon Soul next!

Not sure how rare the mount drops are in the Ember Court, but only rank 3 atm (waaaay behind on farming. Everything is rank 2 and I'm 197. Work has just been kicking my ass.) First mount I got from Ember Court and I'm a stranger to Alex.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah I hear that, I've stopped killing famu as well just cause I'm rarely there once I actually got Hopecrusher and Harika.

Tahonta -seems- to require Necrolord, Abom Factory L2, and a specific construct.
    Be Necrolord, with Renown 32 with a Abom Factory lv 3 and Neena.

After a lot (many alts) of underrot during BFA and 1 per week during Shadowlands i finally got the cutest mount in the game

I just can not put into words how happy seeing this face makes me

Last edited by Draknalor186; 2021-03-14 at 04:45 AM.

I farmed a bit Mechagon back in BFA. I had a bit more to do during the last 2 months. Finally got the Mecha-Done achievement and the golden wheel mount. In a way, it fits nicely with the Kyrian set.

Last edited by Baine; 2021-03-14 at 10:47 PM.

Some of the latest ones.

And one of the WoD 5k badge mounts today as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Parrot View Post
    Not sure how rare the mount drops are in the Ember Court, but only rank 3 atm (waaaay behind on farming. Everything is rank 2 and I'm 197. Work has just been kicking my ass.) First mount I got from Ember Court and I'm a stranger to Alex.

- - - Updated - - -

Be Necrolord, with Renown 32 with a Abom Factory lv 3 and Neena.
    Hmmm is it deffo l3 of the factory, because you can craft Neena at l2?

Rarity isn't counting my kills at l2 though, so maybe it's smarter than I am.

Hmmm is it deffo l3 of the factory, because you can craft Neena at l2?

Rarity isn't counting my kills at l2 though, so maybe it's smarter than I am.
    It’s what I read on WoWhead...and Rarity has definitely derped somewhere as I mentioned several posts about getting 2 of the Mald mounts in 1 attempt.

Hell, Badboy is completely broken for me that it blocks EVERYTHING, even guild/raid/party chat. I know I said I didn’t want to read the garbage in trade, but that’s ridiculous.