Quote Originally Posted by Azerate View Post
    Was genuinely considering giving up on that one had I not received it from this 2nd paragon box...archivists rep is crazy work and pain in the ass. Thankfully, there it is on the 2nd attempt:

This exact thing just happened to me. My second box(book) had this mount and the blue pet in it. Joy! Collecting up this rep was digustingly slow.

Quote Originally Posted by slime View Post
    This exact thing just happened to me. My second box(book) had this mount and the blue pet in it. Joy! Collecting up this rep was digustingly slow.
    Sadly, I have not gotten the pet. Worst case scenario I'll just buy it later. I'm getting close to my 3rd paragon chest just by doing Korthia for weekly renown + the ooze quests for achievements. Renown caps next week for Korthia content though, so if I don't get the pet in the 3rd I'll have to spend the 40k-ish on the pet probably
    Armory Link
    Mount Collection

Everything wrong with gamers in one sentence:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    I want Activision-Blizzard to burn, but for crimes against gaming, not because they got me too'd.

Wow, multiple archivists' paragon chests in 9.1.0! That's insane, I always planned on doing it in 9.1.5 when rep will be dramatically easier to get.