Quote Originally Posted by Azerate View Post
    Was genuinely considering giving up on that one had I not received it from this 2nd paragon box...archivists rep is crazy work and pain in the ass. Thankfully, there it is on the 2nd attempt:

This exact thing just happened to me. My second box(book) had this mount and the blue pet in it. Joy! Collecting up this rep was digustingly slow.

Quote Originally Posted by slime View Post
    This exact thing just happened to me. My second box(book) had this mount and the blue pet in it. Joy! Collecting up this rep was digustingly slow.
    Sadly, I have not gotten the pet. Worst case scenario I'll just buy it later. I'm getting close to my 3rd paragon chest just by doing Korthia for weekly renown + the ooze quests for achievements. Renown caps next week for Korthia content though, so if I don't get the pet in the 3rd I'll have to spend the 40k-ish on the pet probably
    Armory Link
    Mount Collection

Everything wrong with gamers in one sentence:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    I want Activision-Blizzard to burn, but for crimes against gaming, not because they got me too'd.

Wow, multiple archivists' paragon chests in 9.1.0! That's insane, I always planned on doing it in 9.1.5 when rep will be dramatically easier to get.

Quote Originally Posted by Schizoide View Post
    Wow, multiple archivists' paragon chests in 9.1.0! That's insane, I always planned on doing it in 9.1.5 when rep will be dramatically easier to get.
    Content sometimes gets easier with time, but I personally don't play the game to wait for months and do the content once it's outdated, I prefer to do it when it's hot

Also, have not heard anything about archivist paragons getting easier. Is that just a guess or do we know something already?
    Armory Link
    Mount Collection

I want Activision-Blizzard to burn, but for crimes against gaming, not because they got me too'd.

Man I'm literally 0 for Koritha rares in like 100 attempts on the various mobs, starting to feel bad about it lol. Got both of the grind ones, Mawshrooms and Eggs.

I havn't got a screenshot, but was very very lucky to get the slow riding turtle from the card game.
    Just opened some packages which I got as a present from my brother.
    Dont play the card game at all, but would like the white rhino mount.

Quote Originally Posted by BB8 View Post
    I havn't got a screenshot, but was very very lucky to get the slow riding turtle from the card game.
    Just opened some packages which I got as a present from my brother.
    Dont play the card game at all, but would like the white rhino mount.
    Sadly they added that one to the Garrison with WoD ... so it's value is basically 0.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    Sadly they added that one to the Garrison with WoD ... so it's value is basically 0.
    True.
    And the speed is veeeeeeery slow.

Also, have not heard anything about archivist paragons getting easier. Is that just a guess or do we know something already?
    Yes, there are a bunch of passive buffs you can get in 9.1.5 that make a ton more research drop in Korthia. Check 9.1.5 patchnotes.

Benefit of the riding turtle mounts is that they're water mounts that don't instantly dismount you when you leave the water. They're better than the water-only ones.

Was genuinely considering giving up on that one had I not received it from this 2nd paragon box...archivists rep is crazy work and pain in the ass. Thankfully, there it is on the 2nd attempt:

I am as of yesterday on 4 attempts for this guy. Usually if you get everything from treasures and most rares, you get an average of 800-1200 rep. Sometimes if lucky you can reach up to 2k. The rep is slow true but use the resources to get all conduits to max ilvl would be good before 9.2 comes out.

I didn't really want to farm this mount, but got lucky after ~16 tries this year (not sure how often I tried since TBC):

Edit: got lucky several hours later:

Last edited by Excaliban; 2021-10-20 at 10:42 PM.

150 Necrolord boxes later... I got my first NecroRay egg last night.
    These are really rare.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrinx View Post
    Man I'm literally 0 for Koritha rares in like 100 attempts on the various mobs, starting to feel bad about it lol. Got both of the grind ones, Mawshrooms and Eggs.
    Are you aware you need specific covenant characters for covenant mount rares? Maybe that is the problem?

Quote Originally Posted by amakusa007 View Post
    I am as of yesterday on 4 attempts for this guy. Usually if you get everything from treasures and most rares, you get an average of 800-1200 rep. Sometimes if lucky you can reach up to 2k. The rep is slow true but use the resources to get all conduits to max ilvl would be good before 9.2 comes out.
    I feel you, this rep might be one of the most involving in a long time. If you're unlucky with those 1h-cooldown rares it might take like 3 hours a day.
    Armory Link
    Mount Collection

Finally done with Mechagon. Rarity is incorrect, the actual number of kills should be around 900:

These last few weeks, I was able to get: the Hand of Nilganihmaht, the Hand of Bahmethra, the Brewfest Ram, the Soulbound Gloomcharger's Reins, and finally the Headless Horseman's Reins (a few days ago). Just when I stopped mount farming, luck drives me to get back to the grind! Maybe they nerfed the drop chance, bc I felt like I was gonna puke seeing those Holiday mounts in my bags after all these years.
    Moderator of the General Off-Topic, Politics, Lore, and RP Forums
    "If you have any concerns, let me know via PM. I'll do my best to assist you."

I am Murloc!
    so this happened today:

extremely happy!!

High Overlord
    Forgot to update Rarity so I didnt even notice the drops lol.

Undying Darkhound - roughly 2-3 dozen tried:

Flametalon - roughly 200+ tries:
    Last edited by echo808; 2021-10-31 at 07:09 AM.

Got this on the 9.1.5 release date. Was finally able to solo guldan on all 4 SL mains. Previously only did 1 + 1 with a mate. Ended up getting it fairly quickly all things considered.
    Armory Link
    Mount Collection

Lets freaking go! We finally get a racing snail next patch. The trinity of the stupid bat, bike, and now snail is complete!

Quote Originally Posted by slime View Post
    My first box had it. I've never had that happen before.
    How joyous to be in such a place! Where phishing is not only allowed, it is encouraged!