1. #8721
    High Overlord
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Vantaa, Finland
    Posts
    108

    nice little surprise after break

  2. #8722
    The Patient Mighty Parrot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    In the TREEEEEEES!
    Posts
    241
    So I got these 3 today.


    Got this around 4 a.m. this morning while working on Wild Hunt Renoun. I'm an 80 with Venthyr and Necrolords (still working on the Stitchyard)


    Around noonish I barely managed to get a few hits on the Kong. I swear, they need to increase the health to most mobs here, because Malbog's health is that of a wet paper bag.


    I DC'd on the last hit. I just want the green one >_< Also, this was my first time soloing this raid.

  3. #8723
    High Overlord
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Vantaa, Finland
    Posts
    108

    Don't know how rare this is anymore since they stealth buffed drop rates, only highmountain left from legion paragon mounts.

    E: Got the highmountain one and it gave the 400 mounts achievement too!
    Last edited by Rautx; 2021-11-29 at 09:34 AM.

  4. #8724
    The Patient Mighty Parrot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    In the TREEEEEEES!
    Posts
    241
    2 more mounts for tonight...


    Don't know the drop rate and if Neena is guaranteed, but I crafted the Worgen in a Dog body and got it.


    Well...I'll be getting it in 3 days. Will be finishing the meta to get Hand of Salangar tomorrow. Just need the Kyrian mount from Popo's escort quest and then I can focus on the other Korthian mounts.

  5. #8725
    Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Parrot View Post
    2 more mounts for tonight...


    Don't know the drop rate and if Neena is guaranteed, but I crafted the Worgen in a Dog body and got it.


    Well...I'll be getting it in 3 days. Will be finishing the meta to get Hand of Salangar tomorrow. Just need the Kyrian mount from Popo's escort quest and then I can focus on the other Korthian mounts.
    Neena isn't guaranteed, I've got at least 20 Neena
    enabled kills and zippo, grats on the luck!

    What's odd to me is my Rarity doesn't track that one.
    Last edited by Zyrinx; 2021-11-30 at 07:23 PM.

  6. #8726
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyrinx View Post
    Neena isn't guaranteed, I've got at least 20 Neena
    enabled kills and zippo, grats on the luck!

    What's odd to me is my Rarity doesn't track that one.
    I'm just curious, when looting Tahonto's body do you use the Neena ability to loot the corpse?

  7. #8727
    The Patient Mighty Parrot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    In the TREEEEEEES!
    Posts
    241
    Quote Originally Posted by slime View Post
    I'm just curious, when looting Tahonto's body do you use the Neena ability to loot the corpse?
    No idea, this was my first time crafting Neena (didn’t know I had to find her) and using her ability that I got the Mount from her special.

  8. #8728
    Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Parrot View Post
    No idea, this was my first time crafting Neena (didn’t know I had to find her) and using her ability that I got the Mount from her special.
    I've killed Tahonta God knows how many times with Neena out and had frankly forgotten she had the ability to loot corpses.

    Worth a try on future kills I suppose.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSolii View Post
    "yes, let's piss him off because he loves his long hair. Let us twirl our evil mustaches amidst the background music of honky-tonk pianos! GENIUS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Yes i hate those sneaky account thieves that come to my house and steal my computer in order to steal some wow money! Those bastards! *shakes fist*

  9. #8729
    Quote Originally Posted by slime View Post
    I'm just curious, when looting Tahonto's body do you use the Neena ability to loot the corpse?
    Both, makes no difference.

    My factory is not level 5, I think it's 4, but comments suggest that doesn't matter. Idk. I hate that rare, it's awful.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •