Thought after 15 years I'd start to farm this mount that's eluded me

Decided to use all of my chars to farm Horridon, got it after 49 kills:

G.M.O.D. has been on my wanted list for a long time, but I didn't bother with it since I couldn't solo the raid. I got it today after 17 attempts, totally randomly: I was looking for a Tomb of Sargeras group for Transmog, then saw a GMOD group and got in with two of my chars (two accounts). I was actually looking at my second char when it dropped for the other one, and just saw in chat "Excaliban receives loot: [G.M.O.D]". It took me some time to realize that it was me I still cannot believe it.

Last edited by Excaliban; 2022-07-25 at 04:32 PM.

I killed one of the 3 desert rares in the NE of ZM and it dropped the schematic for the Mawdapted Raptora. I was surprised because I looked up the drops from rares in ZM and didn't notice that this dropped from one of these 3 rares. Turns out, it doesn't normally - it drops from the Mawsworn trash that shares the creature-type of this rare (Mawsworn Hulk). I built this one right away and it looks really nice with the all silver look.

https://www.wowhead.com/spell=365051...ots:id=1058494

Quote Originally Posted by agli View Post
    Thought after 15 years I'd start to farm this mount that's eluded me
    Just started doing that 8 runs then it dropped.. All my few years attemps rack rly high and.. NO MORE!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by slime View Post
    I killed one of the 3 desert rares in the NE of ZM and it dropped the schematic for the Mawdapted Raptora. I was surprised because I looked up the drops from rares in ZM and didn't notice that this dropped from one of these 3 rares. Turns out, it doesn't normally - it drops from the Mawsworn trash that shares the creature-type of this rare (Mawsworn Hulk). I built this one right away and it looks really nice with the all silver look.

https://www.wowhead.com/spell=365051...ots:id=1058494
    that's Pretty cool mount right there. I think i gonna get it.... Silver surfer mount right there

So, this was a really good 17th july sunday.

and a really good 30days sub, tbh...

And a few more not so important, but, bout 15 mounts these past 30 days, after a 1 year drought.
    Last edited by dorkaina; 2022-08-06 at 06:57 PM. Reason: pics were not showing