Mimiron's Head obtained 11-2
    Riding Turtle 12-2 . Took between the 20-25 Lunnerfall Carp.

256 mounts in total now
    Last edited by thenazgul; 2015-02-13 at 06:32 AM.

Deleted
    Got Mimiron's Head after 32 kills. Glad I didn't need to reach close to 200 kills like Ashes and Onyxian Drake. Feeling good about Ulduar, last week was on my way to the raid when I found the TLPD flying around. Had to head back because I was on the gryphon and panicked a bit because I couldn't find him, but I eventually did.

Last edited by mmoc9f0bced709; 2015-02-19 at 08:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Battlebeard View Post
    NOT true! Blizzard can remove Mounts and Pets that have been learned/used. Heard it happen to lots of people. They can even permanent ban for buying duped items, even if you buy it by mistake.
    Yes, you HEARD, meanwhile i bought back in Cata, 3 or 4 crimson deathcharges, while they were going for 120k, i bought 3 for 120k.
    Sold them right away for 80-90k each, because alot of them started appearing, didnt have any complains from the buyers or GM.
    I wrote a ticket, asking a GM, if i should be worry, if they'll be removed or taken back from me.
    And he said, once learned they wont remove it, and certanly they WONT ban you for buying it. No way you knew it was duped, you saw some guy in trade selling it, you thought it was a good price and you bought it, how is that your fault to get you banned?

I'll try to look up for the ticket if i can find it.

EDIT:

Greetings Ellisse,

You are receiving this message in response to the help petition which you submitted regarding issues after buying a mount from another player.

While the character you bought the item from more than likely wasn't legitimate, the item you bought is entirely legitimate and as such will not be removed from you.

Enjoy your mount .

If you need further assistance, please press the button “Need More Help" below. If your petition is resolved, you can close this ticket by pressing “Message Read".

Regards,

Ralliusz
    English Game Master Team
    Blizzard Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Misume View Post
    The day the Mythic Progression Thread isn't 95% trolling is the day Prime comes back to power.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ktperry View Post
    Yes, you HEARD, meanwhile i bought back in Cata, 3 or 4 crimson deathcharges, while they were going for 120k, i bought 3 for 120k.
    Sold them right away for 80-90k each, because alot of them started appearing, didnt have any complains from the buyers or GM.
    I wrote a ticket, asking a GM, if i should be worry, if they'll be removed or taken back from me.
    And he said, once learned they wont remove it, and certanly they WONT ban you for buying it. No way you knew it was duped, you saw some guy in trade selling it, you thought it was a good price and you bought it, how is that your fault to get you banned?

I'll try to look up for the ticket if i can find it.

EDIT:

Alot has happened since Cataclysm. The duping epedemic exploded in MoP. You could see messages like "WTS Etheral Soul Trader x30 - 10k each" and this pet used to be worth hundreds of thousands of gold.

And I didn't hear anything through the grapevine. I heard it directly from friends, more then one, who had mounts removed from their collection. They didn't get perma banned, just temporary banned. Blizzard can indeed take learned items away from you. Like they can take earned achievements away. They have that power and they DO use it from time to time.
    • Diablo Immortal is the most misunderstood and underrated game of all time!
    • Blizzard, please, give us some end-game focused Classic servers, where you start at max level!
    • Serious Completionist: 100% OW Achievements, 100% D3 Achievements, 90% Immortal Achievements, 99% ATT Classic, ~90% ATT Retail

The only thing I saw them take away is the store bought mounts. Scammers always trying to sell them, you get the mount and a few days later its gone because they either used a stolen CC or reported theirs stolen to get their money back.

I highly doubt they will take tradable items away after you learn them. That would just be douchey on their part because then everyone will be too spectacle and not buy anything because they would be worried itll get taken away. lol

If anything, they will just take the gold from the seller and/or ban him but that's if they find proof they were duped.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Battlebeard View Post
    And I didn't hear anything through the grapevine. I heard it directly from friends, more then one, who had mounts removed from their collection. They didn't get perma banned, just temporary banned. Blizzard can indeed take learned items away from you. Like they can take earned achievements away. They have that power and they DO use it from time to time.
    No, they do not use it if you bought items on the AH. If you buy things on Trade Chat, it is a different matter; especially regarding store items.

If you find a cheap TCG item on the AH, go for it.

Deleted
    Really really happy right now.
    I finally got Mimirions Head after close to 150 kills total on my account.

I shall tweet it from Fix_SW_Park as soon as 6.1 arrives, but I FINALLY got Mim's head.

Ulduar can die in a glorious fire now.

Also during this time, I got all the WoD rare mounts besides Ruk's mount. Currently on the hunt for him and just passed 271 mounts(over 300 if you count all faction mounts).
    Captnandcoke
    "I wish I could trade my heart for another liver, so then I could drink more and care less"

<The Horsemen> #1 9 Hour A Week Guild
    Twitch - Captnandcoke
    Armory - Captnandcoke

Quote Originally Posted by xxajziegxx View Post

Also during this time, I got all the WoD rare mounts besides Ruk's mount. Currently on the hunt for him and just passed 271 mounts(over 300 if you count all faction mounts).
    armory shows that you have 253 mounts. You have some nice ones, don't mind me wrong. But you clearly do not have 271 of them

Quote Originally Posted by thenazgul View Post
    armory shows that you have 253 mounts. You have some nice ones, don't mind me wrong. But you clearly do not have 271 of them
    You are using my old armory link, as I have not updated my signature. Here you go champ: Armory Link
    Captnandcoke
    "I wish I could trade my heart for another liver, so then I could drink more and care less"

<The Horsemen> #1 9 Hour A Week Guild
    Twitch - Captnandcoke
    Armory - Captnandcoke

Someone in /1 said Nakk was up, so got a guildie and some people in premade the mount, as I already had it.

Kel Thuzad @ like 5:27am Server

How come I never find these premades is it because of on an oceanic server not US?
    My FC is 1177 - 6552 - 9842 PM with yours if you add.

10+ Year Old Account

Working right now on other profession mounts for my collection :P
    | Realm First Monk | Dragonflight Beta Tester ( ty Blizzard! ) |

Deleted
    ^ gratz, even got the follower from flamebender fight. tried to do that with my guild last night, but cleave too strong.

10+ Year Old Account

| Realm First Monk | Dragonflight Beta Tester ( ty Blizzard! ) |

Bought these for about 180k total on the AH, saving for the fel drake next.

Last edited by Gilthresa; 2015-02-15 at 01:19 PM.
    My FC is 1177 - 6552 - 9842 PM with yours if you add.

I think my first time running it on my rogue. so goodluck with him this week

Otherwise just a few times actually going for it.

Just had the 4 winds mount drop from al'akir twice in a row now, and the same week I got invincible.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfakennyone View Post

I think my first time running it on my rogue. so goodluck with him this week

Otherwise just a few times actually going for it.
    Congrats That mount doesn't want anything with me, I am at 543 kills with all my characters and still hasn't dropped. Funny thing is, during Cata I actually saw it drop when doing ZG with some guildies, but I didn't win the roll.

That and Karazhan's mount are the ones that refuse to drop for me (Kara at 312 kills).
    Last edited by mmoc9f0bced709; 2015-02-16 at 03:27 AM.