Deleted
    A good few days.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wish I had a screenshot, but 2 days ago something amazing happened.

First we had a Alysrazor mount drop for my mate. Then Mimiron's Head dropped for me, and later that day, a second Alysrazor mount dropped in my alts group. What a mount day :P
    • Diablo Immortal is the most misunderstood and underrated game of all time!
    • Blizzard, please, give us some end-game focused Classic servers, where you start at max level!
    • Serious Completionist: 100% OW Achievements, 100% D3 Achievements, 90% Immortal Achievements, 99% ATT Classic, ~90% ATT Retail

Didn't screenshot , but last week I got both mounts from Malygos. I was pretty happy , the azure drake looks pretty unique to the other drakes.

That took entirely too many kills.

Mount #253 get!

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

10+ Year Old Account
    So a guildy of mines got the grand black war mammoth so i HAD to run the place and :

"Humility defeats pride, Master Yang has preached. Pride defeats man"

10+ Year Old Account
    No more ZG, woho.

Quote Originally Posted by PuppetShowJustice View Post

That took entirely too many kills.

Mount #253 get!
    Im curious, how many kill did it took you? currently running this instance with a friend of mine and we do 10 kills a week both alliance and horde side. No drop yet. Working on mimiron and invincible as well. 258 so far.

Got Slate Direhorn which puts me at 257.

192 Lich King kills and no mount .

I'm getting Alyz tomorrow. Watch it happen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 1ns View Post
    I'm getting Alyz tomorrow. Watch it happen.
    Spending gold on BMAH is cheating :>
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

Deleted
    Fished up the Sea Turtle yesterday, a pleasant surprise

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Got Invincible finally on Monday, then I logged off and realized I forgot to screenshot it.

Ooooooooh goly~
    | [ My Twitch ] |

Forgot the screenshot but I got the huolon mount about an hour ago so now I got that off the list.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't have the a screenshot of it but I was in Storm Peaks on my hunter alt a few years ago looking for Skoll. I got bored and decided to stop flying back and forth and just sit in one spot (north of Valkyrion) while I tabbed out. Not too long after I heard the NPCScan alarm go off and I open wow back up and see the Time-Lost Proto Drake flying right in front of me, I killed it and left as soon as I looted the mount because I didn't have fast flying yet and needed to train for it. Obviously I was shocked and never would have guessed I'd find that before Skoll or Vyragosa. I told my friend about it and said I'd probably see TLPD again before I finally found Skoll, and not too surprisingly that happened, although the second time it was already dead. It took me over two years to find Skoll, I eventually found him near Brunnhildar just two minutes before a server reset, since I was going to park my hunter there hoping Skoll would be there when servers went back up

I also got the Vitreous Stone Drake in 32 kills which isn't bad at all, and Ashes in under 15 kills. I've killed Attumen hundreds of times and still don't have the Fiery Warhorse though

15+ Year Old Account
    11 tries for raptor, done with ZG yay

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by amakusa007 View Post
    Im curious, how many kill did it took you? currently running this instance with a friend of mine and we do 10 kills a week both alliance and horde side. No drop yet. Working on mimiron and invincible as well. 258 so far.

First kill/solo ever. Incredible luck. That was last August.

What I'm currently riding. I'm the only one I've seen with it on my server.

I have plenty more but I don't feel like sifting through literally thousands of screenshots, lol. Ashes on my first solo kill. Raven lord with just a very small handful of kills in MoP. Onyxian drake maybe 10 kills in MoP. Have lots of kills for these things prior to MoP but yeah, so far MoP has been good to me. Ultramarine Qiraji Battle Tank after like 20 solves in Cata. Swift Razzashi Raptor, friend got Zulian Tiger, as agreed upon when we were farming them. Grey Camel accidentally while leveling my priest in Cata. I've had some pretty good mount luck over the years I guess . I've also sold a normal spectral and 2 swift spectral tigers, a chicken and a crimson deathcharger. I regret not keeping the chicken and a tiger Maybe one day.

I need to get back to doing LK. Have 6 heroic kills on my DK but stopped.
    Last edited by Tucci; 2014-05-24 at 05:12 AM.
    Ryzen 9 5900X/Trident Z Neo 32GB 3600 CL16/AORUS 1080 Ti Xtreme/Crosshair VIII Hero Wi-Fi/Arctic Liquid Freezer II 240/Optane 900p 3D XPoint/EVGA SuperNOVA 1200 P2/Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL/Steelcase Leap/BenQ XL2411Z/Philips Fidelio X2HR/Noppoo Choc Mini (RIP Reckful)/Razer Viper Ultimate/QcK Heavy

Deleted
    3rd drop is the charm. too bad it's ugly and I'll never use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadwraith View Post

Why the most beautiful mount ingame drops to people like you!?

"Wont use it, because its ugly" ...
    Yes im pissd.
    Quote Originally Posted by Misume View Post
    The day the Mythic Progression Thread isn't 95% trolling is the day Prime comes back to power.

Then pass it to your friend for christ's sake... Lots of people here would kill for that mount, keep such information to yourself.

That is quite the slap in the face for people who want/would kill for that mount. I honestly think it is a gorgeous mount, well designed and fits Invincible's sad story and lore really well.