Deleted
    [IMG][/IMG]
    The week after I had gotten it this happends... Didnt even have time to screenshot my Hawkstrider and I got on first run :<

Got the rocket from a blingtron package

Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account
    jade direhorn

galleon

finally after many many months I get galleon delighted I was

I'm not on my computer now but let me tell you guys how I came to own Mim's Head.

Guild member asked me if I wanted to tag along for a 25m Uld run.
    At the time I was about to get something to eat so I tired to type "I can't".
    I goof'ed and typed "I can" by mistake and he invited me.
    Decided to roll with it, at 585+ ilvl it shouldn't take long to two man it.
    We blow through it and decided to give Yogg0 1 attempt.
    Easy kill. Mim's dropped and I won.

I can count the times I killed Yogg 0 on one hand.

Quote Originally Posted by king of lag View Post
    Ironically, your the Druid and you got the mount already, didn't ya?
    I don't have any tot mounts.
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

Deleted
    Another from LK, happy buyer was happy

didn't even coin
    hey :-)

Quote Originally Posted by poodii View Post
    didn't even coin
    I deserve it more!

so jelly I am, jelly jelly jelly.

No screeny, its been a while and i forgot how to. But I looted Onyxia's mount this week after grinding heavenly golden sky serpent from shao-hao i think it is. #took3weeksgrinding
    Quote Originally Posted by BigSuze View Post
    You've mistakenly made the assumption that I'm not capable of buying MORE poutine.

Deleted
    Last edited by mmoc67df56e342; 2014-08-18 at 08:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Battlebeard View Post
    I can not believe that people are not familiar with extending save.

Quick guide:

1. Kill all bosses up to the boss you want to continuously farm ON AN ALT. For instance, in ICC, kill 11/12 bosses. Not solo, just do it in any group. MUST BE NORMAL MODE ALL THE WAY!
    2. Don't kill the last boss this week, wait for raid resets.
    3. Next week you log your alt and check Raid Info. You will have an expired raid with 11/12 bosses dead. Click EXTEND and that raid will be active.
    4. Invite a friend to your group and have that friend invite your Main or w/e char you solo in this case LK with.
    5. Keep your alt in the group and enter the raid. It will say 11/12 bosses are dead. Set Heroic difficulty INSIDE the raid.
    6. Kill the boss and pray for loot.
    7. Next week, simply repeat this step. Extend that 11/12 save every week.

NOTE! Three important things:
    1. When you create a save, it MUST be in normal mode. If ANY boss is killed HC, this save will not work properly.
    2. Your alt who is the "saveholder" can never kill the boss for as long you want the save. He must simply stand by holding your save.
    3. This works for all raids pre-Cataclysm if you want HC mode inside. You can do LK hc this way but not Firelands/Cataclysm heroic. You can of course keep farming normal mode bosses for cataclysm raids.
    Yeah heroic is awkward because of the stupid old lockout system still in use for HM raids.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Caligulove View Post
    Seriously,posting stuff like this should be prohibited.
    Been farming the damn shits - MoP world bosses - for two years on 7 characters without any missed resets,always coining.

Not.a.single.mount.drop.
    I gave up after about 4 months. About 6 characters.

The drop rate is something like 1/10,000.

Fuck. That. Shit.

I really hope they make it more like 1/100 in the future. Cruel and unusual.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Don't have a screenshot, but I definitely got the tiger from ZG on the last day that it was available.
    Last edited by Mistaziggla; 2014-08-18 at 08:37 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I really hope they make it more like 1/100 in the future. Cruel and unusual.
    Droprate is really really low right now yes, but 1/100 would make them a joke and way too common given you can coin them and they are super easy to kill on all chars you want.

Been farming the damn shits - MoP world bosses - for two years on 7 characters without any missed resets,always coining.

Not.a.single.mount.drop.
    I been running these world bosses since release of the expansion on all 14 toons and I got recently the oondasta mount. A friend of mine got the oondasta and galleon mount as well not to long ago so keep up farming then, they will eventually will drop. With the new changes in the BMAH, I will surely see those people that have millions of millions of gold on their characters looking into buying these, I definitely see the sha mount going for 1 mil easy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by amakusa007 View Post
    I been running these world bosses since release of the expansion on all 14 toons and I got recently the oondasta mount. A friend of mine got the oondasta and galleon mount as well not to long ago so keep up farming then, they will eventually will drop. With the new changes in the BMAH, I will surely see those people that have millions of millions of gold on their characters looking into buying these, I definitely see the sha mount going for 1 mil easy.
    Bare my words: those mounts won't show up. The ones from raids yes those will show up. But the world boss ones gets a big "no" from me.
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

Not.a.single.mount.drop.
    Not to mention the first six months were pointless because because they weren't even on the bosses loot tables because HI WE'RE BLIZZARD AND WE DON'T QA THINGS.

Yeah I'm still pretty mad about that.
    Last edited by Kazuchika; 2014-08-18 at 03:23 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Forgot to post picture, but I got this baby last week

If Im not wrong, then in WoD beta Galleons mount was on BMAH.
    thats a 952381 instantly, gotta make money it seems.

Yeah judging by the mounts that have already landed there on beta it's going to be a very expensive expansion for me :|