At least 1400 kills since MoP across my account, but finally had the gold to pick it up off the BMAH (and first time I've seen it on my server since movng). Farming Sha on 20+ characters a week + all those coins takes forever so I'll be happy with the time saved. Legit my favourite mount in the game, followed closely by the spider which I purchased within seconds of the merchant being up the first time... So much gold spent but I guess I now don't really need to care about chasing a particular mount to use for quite some time *grins gleefully*
    Last edited by dasquee; 2017-09-13 at 03:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Otherwise I only have the Crimson Slavermaw from my first kill of Blistermaw and Cloudwing Hippogryph from first Farondis paragon chest.
    You are my antiluck. 186 kills for blistermaws mount and I just opened my 47th Farondis cache with no mount.

7+ Year Old Account
    where do you get the eggs mounts are hatching from?
    “Listen, three eyes,” he said, “don’t you try to outweird me, I get stranger things than you free with my breakfast cereal.”

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dasquee View Post

At least 1400 kills since MoP across my account, but finally had the gold to pick it up off the BMAH (and first time I've seen it on my server since movng). Farming Sha on 20+ characters a week + all those coins takes forever so I'll be happy with the time saved. Legit my favourite mount in the game, followed closely by the spider which I purchased within seconds of the merchant being up the first time... So much gold spent but I guess I now don't really need to care about chasing a particular mount to use for quite some time *grins gleefully*
    Was that on Khaz? If so, what'd it end up going for? Last I saw it was 3mil.

Waiting for it to come up on my server, I'm up to 5352 Sha attempts for no luck. At this point I just want to buy it!

Quote Originally Posted by konteil View Post
    where do you get the eggs mounts are hatching from?
    Read 6 replies up.
    Main toon: Priest
    Alts: Rogue, Druid and Paladin plus many, many more.

I guess this was my lucky day

Quote Originally Posted by Getafx View Post
    Was that on Khaz? If so, what'd it end up going for? Last I saw it was 3mil.

Waiting for it to come up on my server, I'm up to 5352 Sha attempts for no luck. At this point I just want to buy it!
    Khaz/Dath yeah. 3.3 was my final bid I was leading all day with a few people outbidding me. Was prepared to go a fair bit higher though, bloody wanted it haha.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account

3/5 paragon mounts collected now.

mount number 419 i think.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaker View Post
    You are my antiluck. 186 kills for blistermaws mount and I just opened my 47th Farondis cache with no mount.
    You're one unlucky guy ^^
    The first paragon mount I got was Cloudwing Hippogryph, then I got his 2 duplicates and it's the only paragon mount I have.

Also, managed to get my Acid Belcher, Maddened Chaosrunner and Biletooth Gnasher this week.

Managed to get the achieve after getting a bunch of mounts last night. 2 of the egg mounts, Lambent Mana Ray, Biletooth Gnasher and the Blizzcon virtual ticket mount.

Can't be bothered posting a screenshot cause it' common AF like most Argus mount, but I've finished up all the mana ray eggs now after 24 eggs. Had 3 in the first 5 eggs, but RNG decided to drag it out. No more rares left in Argus to get now and about 8k Argussian Reach rep left before I'll get the Talbuks.

Last mana ray mount comes to number 421.
    Main toon: Priest
    Alts: Rogue, Druid and Paladin plus many, many more.

Deleted
    So is this still considered rare?

10+ Year Old Account
    Was working towards 40 rbg wins for the season, not realizing how close I was to the 150 achievement. I also didn't realize said achievement now gave a saddle instead of just another wolf. Soooo...

#409! Now I get to save the saddle I get at 40 wins for the fox. Can't wait till next season!

Deleted
    so i need Mounts from Venom, Skreeg and Vrax/Pusc then all done with Argus mounts apart from rep ones xD then i can concentrate on my 3v3 for mounts xD

Done with all the world rare mounts from Argus, thanks to throwing my literal army of alts at them. ^^
    Gotten 2 Mana rays from the eggs so far, so got 2 left with 15 eggs to open.

Exactly at 430 (useable) now, 449 counting mounts in total across my account.

Now my focus is on getting exalted with the 2 Argus factions, and getting 2k demon kills. Then I'll turn my focus onto getting the Ur'zul and Hellfire Infernal. Also slowly but surely edging closer to the Arcadian tuitle.

Deleted
    Finally!

Quote Originally Posted by Sarithus93 View Post
    Finally!

The first screen you got that got the total count + pic of the mount, is that from a website or something that you created to track progress?

Quote Originally Posted by amakusa007 View Post
    The first screen you got that got the total count + pic of the mount, is that from a website or something that you created to track progress?
    i'd like to know that too, loved it!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Casthiel View Post
    i'd like to know that too, loved it!
    I just made it myself using Photoshop.

- - - Updated - - -

Wow. After weeks and weeks of getting absolutely nothing from mount runs I get Invincible and Drake of the South Wind in the same week. Roughly 70 kills.

10+ Year Old Account
    Two new mounts today; the juggernaut finally showed up on my BMAH so I managed to snag him for just 315k. SoO was one instance I refused to farm.

Then... after 80+ caches.. I finally got my first paragon. Sadly not the drake, but love the unicorn too so can't complain. Just salty it's taken me this long to get just one. Going to be doing WQs into the next expac :/

#414, 469 total.