Started doing ToT on 11 chars last week, after not doing any raid related mountfarms for a long time. 35 tries for Horridon, although I'm close to 100 for Ji'kun as I bought saves for Ji'kun in the past and skipped Horridon.

Quote Originally Posted by Acardis View Post
    I've spoken to 2 different Gm's now. I ofc had screenshots etc. And they've forwarded it towards the exploit team and development team because this is indeed not the intented way it should work. Hopefully there will be a fix for this 'soon'. I'm back to looking for new statues now hoping it won't happen again.
    Honestly, you should reopen the ticket and ask them to just give you the mount. I'm pretty sure they can check your history and see that you clicked the item and/or got the buff, and it's a no brainer that a lvl 110 character would have no issues killing the mob. I would NOT be happy having to do such a hunt all over again, with the same risk of finding nothing there.

You should also suggest a partial solution: make the camels despawn when Dormus is killed.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coconut View Post
    Honestly, you should reopen the ticket and ask them to just give you the mount. I'm pretty sure they can check your history and see that you clicked the item and/or got the buff, and it's a no brainer that a lvl 110 character would have no issues killing the mob. I would NOT be happy having to do such a hunt all over again, with the same risk of finding nothing there.

You should also suggest a partial solution: make the camels despawn when Dormus is killed.
    This.

In german WoW forums someone had a similar problem.. he killed Dormus and couldn't loot him. He wrote a ticket (with screenshots) too and got the mount mailed ingame. Atleast thats what he said. Like Coconut said, try reopen a ticket until you get a reasonable GM who give you the mount.

I have had chats with multiple GMs now. The last one forwarded my information directly to the development team + similar stories I've collected from people who've had the same. Unfortunately I did not get the mount, but he gave me a rare battle pet as return. Which I'm satisfied with tbh. I haven't been out in Uldum again after it happened simply because I don't want to find another correct statue and have Dormus not be there again, having to go over the entire thing again. Something is clearly not going 100% correct with the Grey camel atm but they've been notified of it properly now.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Acardis View Post
    I have had chats with multiple GMs now. The last one forwarded my information directly to the development team + similar stories I've collected from people who've had the same. Unfortunately I did not get the mount, but he gave me a rare battle pet as return. Which I'm satisfied with tbh. I haven't been out in Uldum again after it happened simply because I don't want to find another correct statue and have Dormus not be there again, having to go over the entire thing again. Something is clearly not going 100% correct with the Grey camel atm but they've been notified of it properly now.
    Wow thats pretty disappointing. As a fellow mount farmer who spend hours over hours to farm such rare spawn mounts its just sad to hear such stories. A few days ago i considered to search for camel statues again after i was unlucky back in cataclysm.. but after reading that i'm really demotivated now.

After I got Mimirons Head two weeks ago after farming it for years on multi chars I started fishing for Elegons Mount, and got it a few days ago in my ~30th attempt.

I always farm for two mounts (or rather two raids) at a time, I am not sure where I should head next. I am missing Life Binder, but I've farmed it hundreds of times already and quite frankly spine and the roleplaying in the instance is too annoying.
    I think I will try ToT and hope it's a fast raid, with Horridon and Ji-Kun there are two mounts I am missing, besides ICC where I still hope for Invincible after at least 600 attempts.

Quote Originally Posted by Niovi View Post
    Wow thats pretty disappointing. As a fellow mount farmer who spend hours over hours to farm such rare spawn mounts its just sad to hear such stories. A few days ago i considered to search for camel statues again after i was unlucky back in cataclysm.. but after reading that i'm really demotivated now.
    I could have just had extremely bad luck ofcourse. But I doubt it. Since after some more research there are indeed realm hoppers going about and killing different Dormus after they've obtained the debuff (buff). Best chance is probably to find the statue during strange hours of the day. I found mine at 4 pm. Almost peak hour.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Puri View Post
    I always farm for two mounts (or rather two raids) at a time, I am not sure where I should head next.
    I think I will try ToT and hope it's a fast raid,
    ToT is one of the fastest instances IMO: 6 easily defeated bosses with only Megaera and Horridon trash being the annoying bits, but the latter can be ommited with the right Warrior legendaries in my case.

I myself have put 8 weeks into Mythic HFC and 4 weeks into Mythic BRF for their respective skips, which makes the mount bosses much more farmable and way less annoying, so I'd suggest doing that. I have the right ilvl to solo it, which should be taken into account as a privilege that enables them for solo farming.
    If you're missing dungeon mounts it's well worth to park all characters outside the instance; just be sure to have them log out outside again pre-daily reset, so they don't go back to their HS location.
    Last edited by mmoce1f817744b; 2017-11-03 at 03:39 PM.

Not the most rare mount in here, and not really challenging to get, but did take longer than I expected (one of my group mates trolled me, telling me "Best Friend" came right after "Buddy" ). Still, it kind of matches my mog, so I'm happy.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Took a break for around 2 weeks after sub runs out, come back tonight and bam. Around 1300 attempts counting other account.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just started solo farming Blackhand, and this beast already dropped, so pretty stoked about that.

#430!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noxire View Post

Took a break for around 2 weeks after sub runs out, come back tonight and bam. Around 1300 attempts counting other account.
    I think this was the straw that broke the camels back so to speak. 5907 kills down, with another 37 toons to do this week and a friend of mine made me aware of Sha on their BMAH. Cost me 2.07mil gold, but its finally over. Would rather I had looted it from Sha himself, but my sanity is now safe.

I got bored and decided to farm for Baron's mount...

Deleted
    Already had one elephant oh well missing 1 elephant mount out of all paragon now

Deleted
    I realize this isn't up-to-date, but it's still a fun story. T'was somewhere around Cataclysm that I quit the game for a while, and then got back in MoP only to find my account hacked by a gold seller. However, the seller had left with some dire treasure on the character. All gear/gold was restored by a GM and I also asked about the other stuff, which the GM said there was no information about on their side anymore, and said "Congrats" to my newly acquired mount collection.

Swift Spectral Tiger
    Spectral Tiger (Gave to best IRL friend)
    Amani Dragonhawk (Sold at AH)
    X-51 Nether-Rocket X-TREME
    Magic Rooster
    Savage Raptor
    Swift Lovebird
    Wooly White Rhino
    Big Battle Bear
    Blazing Hippogryph

+- a few others I can't remember or duplicates that I sold on AH/gave away aswell.

Never been much of a collector, and now I didn't feel like I had to either.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/ch...ections/mounts
    (Quit again in early WoD)
    Last edited by mmoc51a9d97cd9; 2017-11-07 at 12:13 PM.

Guess it's not exactly rare, but I got the mount from Wrangler Kravos today, after killing him daily since I went to Mac'Aree.

10+ Year Old Account
    Finally got another paragon today, one of the army of the light elekks, and my favorite of the three as well.

Still bummed I'm only 2/8 for paragons and well over 100 total by now... but better than none I guess. :/

Got the Blessed Felcrusher and the Fel Chaosrunner from the Kravic dude on Mcree.

Only have got 2 paragon mounts this was my second. The Val'shar one was my first which is my favorite one.

10+ Year Old Account
    After what feels like a decade, I finally got Reins of Poseidus.

It only took boosting a toon on a dead Spanish realm and transferring another to a dead RP realm.

The story:

During mid MOP, I was hunting TLPD. Months later I saw her, dead on the side of a cliff as soon as I logged in. This was the breaking point for me, days wasted camping to miss her by seconds was beyond infuriating. I looked for loop holes and tricks so I can have that lovely piss yellow deformed dragon. Low and behold, An amazing fellow on wowhead posted a tip to get her. Transfer.

At the time Blizzard was rolling out CRZ on all major realms. This increased the amount of campers 10 fold, but they didnt push it out on all realms. A few RPPVP realms was not merged and they were camping gold mines.

10 minutes later I transfer a priest to one of these realms and ran right into TLPD. After a misclick, damn near death by fall damage, and a heart attack I got her, and she was only the first.

I went after all the "world" drop mounts. Aoenaxx and the camel were mines within a week, but Poseidus, this damn sea horse dodged my every attempt. I cursed blizzard for making the mount BOE, this caused a few campers to hunt her 24/7. I even went as far to create and boost a toon on a dead Spanish realm in an attempt to get one.

NEVER EVEN SAW A CORPSE.

All these years, all those hours and this week, i saw a finally saw a body. I sent a timer for 4 hours and camped it. After 7 hours I got her. Finally had one, then 24 hours later I had another, and now a third across two dead realms. Too late to sell for a half million gold that she normally goes for but hopefully i could get at least 100k.

"Humility defeats pride, Master Yang has preached. Pride defeats man"