Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by therealbowser View Post
    How did you go about finding a group willing to get you it? Was this cross-realm and you traded battlepets, or was this a special deal from your own realm?

I'm very leery about asking into one of those level 1 spam-bot quality advertisements for Heroic Argus...
    I saw it advertised in trade chat and whispered the guy. On my realm, those advertisements are very rare and we basically don't have bot spam, so I just gave it a chance. Before trading the gold, I whispered him something like "Ok, so you sell me an Argus Heroic kill for 200k, right?" and he replied "Yes, I sell you an Argus Heroic kill for 200k". I'm pretty sure that you can get your gold back that way if you get scammed since a GM can easily see the terms of the trade in the chat log.
    I play on a german server and he only spoke okish english and no german. I wouldn't have done it if it had been a larger sum.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vayar View Post
    I saw it advertised in trade chat and whispered the guy. On my realm, those advertisements are very rare and we basically don't have bot spam, so I just gave it a chance. Before trading the gold, I whispered him something like "Ok, so you sell me an Argus Heroic kill for 200k, right?" and he replied "Yes, I sell you an Argus Heroic kill for 200k". I'm pretty sure that you can get your gold back that way if you get scammed since a GM can easily see the terms of the trade in the chat log.
    I play on a german server and he only spoke okish english and no german. I wouldn't have done it if it had been a larger sum.
    I personally took a screenshot of the conversation+the gold trade so that I have timestamps up and confirmed that he was selling a boost for Argus hc before trading. Can never be too careful, in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Coconut View Post
    Damn, I wasn't aware they changed that, sorry for the misinformation! 72 hours sounds like a lot.

Edit: Seeing the changes though, it does seem a bit better now that you can just pick a zone ad camp in it. It's also healthier that you can do it over the weekend instead of waking up early on a work or school day. Perhaps the changes are for the best.
    Personally what I've found the easiest is to make a trial on multiple non-English servers and fly a route through the spawn points. Especially since most of the time I don't know where the spawn rotation goes at that moment. I usually end up seeing atleast a few up per week when I check them out of curiosity now and then.
    Last edited by Tinytalon; 2018-03-10 at 04:45 PM. Reason: Forgot to add a quote+reply

deviantART
    Simple Armory EU
    Simple Armory US
    Lodestone

Quote Originally Posted by Shaker View Post
    After 104 AOTL paragon caches, I finally got the last terrible felcrusher

Since my guild decided to stop raiding with about 1 minute left in the m-Argus fight, I'll probably need to buy that mount, but otherwise I am pretty much complete:

Total count:
    nowhere near that, pretty impressive,
    I got one of the 2 you dont though, lovely luck on the big love rocket

currently farming the tol'vir thing...I gave up a few years ago and trying again now...such fun...-.-

10+ Year Old Account
    I was flying around for Voidtalon but found this instead, nice bonus!

Nearly 10 years I searched for this thing, countless corpses and stupid blue dragons, I'm honestly not sure what to do with myself now, it was the pinnacle for me of mount collecting D:

Deleted
    Congrats, that really was a lot of Time-Lost.

What will you do now to catch up? Aeonaxx?

10+ Year Old Account
    now, only last 2 from aotl...6/8 paragon mounts...449 overall!!!...

Oh gosh the Abyss worm dropped for me https://imgur.com/Vk6oggP

I have around 100-200 total attempts (46 on this account) and I couldn't be happier. I hate farming LFR, the biggest timesink ever. Still have to pug Antorus until BFA before farming it as legacy.

Deleted
    Got the Crimson Slavermaw after roughly 100 attempts.

Deleted
    I just finished my collection of mushan mounts by getting the last Blood Coins for the Ashhide Mushan. Bought them for dirt cheap from a nice guy in trade, couldn't be arsed farming the 250 coins I still needed since the end of MoP.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm, do I spend 48k on the 6 Argaussian Reach mounts? I'm shite at making gold, and only have 51k... Scratch that, thought sod it, and bought them. 246 mounts now, Huzzah!
    Last edited by 3DTyrant; 2018-03-18 at 11:11 PM.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Got 3rd AotL Felcrusher (Blessed) after 41 attempts. All Paragons done.

Also bought the Seahorse for cheap and finished Margoss' grind, count up to 374.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    havent posted here in a while...

got the sandling pet running through tot (while netting heroic bo-ris and do-track(or something like that) while getting invocation hammer (which sucks, as I got that on my hunter). but regardless, I got all 3 paragon mounts from army while doing the mop dungeon achievements to get the serp mount.

close to finishing the wod dungeons, but hit a road block being the "whats your sign" achievement, so theres that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyrinx View Post
    Got 3rd AotL Felcrusher (Blessed) after 41 attempts. All Paragons done.

Also bought the Seahorse for cheap and finished Margoss' grind, count up to 374.
    How much does it go on your server? And are you on EU or US?
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    Sells for 30-50k on mine, high pop US oceanic realm, some of my quieter realms I play on it sells for 100-150k.

Yeah I paid I think 125k on a mid pop US server (Baelgun). They were 50k a month or so ago but I slept on it. Whatever, 125K is nothing.

10+ Year Old Account
    I paid 50k on Twisting Nether EU.
    Be strong, Clarence! Be strong for mother!

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrinx View Post
    Yeah I paid I think 125k on a mid pop US server (Baelgun). They were 50k a month or so ago but I slept on it. Whatever, 125K is nothing.
    you got robbed.

they're like 50-60k on EU, and american realms generally pay 40-50% less for wow tokens TCG mounts etc, so paid like 230k EU. should be 30k US.

10+ Year Old Account
    Think it's going for about 51k on The Sha'tar last I checked, I'd rather farm for it than spend more than 30k for it to be fair.

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    you got robbed.

they're like 50-60k on EU, and american realms generally pay 40-50% less for wow tokens TCG mounts etc, so paid like 230k EU. should be 30k US.
    Heh prolly, but whatevs.