Deleted
    Got Galleon's mount yesterday. Around 3.8k tries to get it which puts me at 3/5 world boss mounts. Sha and Nalak left now!

Finally i got Pond Nettle... 5662 trys...

10+ Year Old Account

Got this in February but never decided to show this until now...ignore Rarity, it didn't take 22 attempts...This farming hell dates back to Cata and on using around 6 toons. I only got it when they reduced Ulduar to just 10 man.

Pain in the ass to solo as a (then) 920 something Affliction Lock. Took me several attempts to just kill him due to getting pinned by the siege weapons and getting hit by his bleed effect. Sadly, I'm a lock, so I can't use the maces...I'll have to come back one day on my future Mag'har warrior to get the 2h mace.
    Last edited by Mighty Parrot; 2018-06-05 at 10:30 AM.

Been a good couple of weeks for me.

Got the felhound from LFR 3 weeks ago, Rukhmar 1 week ago and just now felsteel #456 mount journal or #405 statistics dunno how people wanna count totals nowdays
    Did it 2 man with a pug cause even though its soloable its kinda a pain the ass still. I think he must of had it because I didnt see him roll on it, although I rolled a pretty good 86 Need roll! Very happy

10+ Year Old Account
    Still in shock...

#456, Living Infernal core after 112 attempts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lupen202 View Post
    Still in shock...

#456, Living Infernal core after 112 attempts.

Grats, you lucky bastard...I think I haven’t replenished my RNG luck since winning Astral Cloud during MoP against a bunch of pugs on my sixth run to get it.

Missed out on raiding for a week due to ISP and bank issues (mooched interwebs from friend's house all week) so decided to splurge once it was solved yesterday. 8.5 million gold.
    Currently deciding between getting the Gul'dan mount or not. On one hand I'll be getting the Ice Infernal as soon as BfA launches, but on the other hand it'd be nice to have 2/3 of the collection asap...

408 in-game. I'd like to think I can reach 410 (on main, alts already got there) before BfA but my horrible luck with the Emissary boxes is cuckolding me.

I finally got the Long-Forgotten the other day! I was just doing WQ's and found 4 and decided to find the 5th
    Quote Originally Posted by Greyscale View Post
    But then again, in the story, we're pretty brutal murder machines and not really "strategical assets". Just send us in and we'll murder everything in our way!
    So I guess the solution here is simple - we'll murder everyone.

10+ Year Old Account
    On my Work computer, so I don't have any pics.
    But, I finally got the last 2 mounts from fel-spotted eggs, no more argus rares for this guy!
    Be strong, Clarence! Be strong for mother!

I was just doing a transmog run...
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens
    Tofinish list : NOTHING CAUSE I FINALLY DID IT.
    Todo list : S;G0, New Game, Erased.

Our first kill and seems I got lucky with the raid roll for this bugger.

Quote Originally Posted by Krek01 View Post
    I've yet to get the Hippogryph from Court of Farondis, yet have gotten everything else from the other paragon factions.

I really hope I get the damn bird before BfA drops, since I'm certain Blizzard will do nothing to improve drop chances for cache mounts or even make it easier to get rep.
    I've opened 270 of these boxes across toons, and this is my last one too.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Finally got that damn chaosrunner... feels good man

10+ Year Old Account

Wintergrasp seems to NEVER be up on my realm, Alliance always snags it.
    Today it had 3 minutes left when I flew over and I finally got this mount Never gonna use it, but I now have it haha. 152 attempts.

7+ Year Old Account

Took me way to long to get this thing, I lost count of how many but this bad boy has bumped me up to 414 mounts
    Last edited by Chappyzilla; 2018-06-13 at 01:55 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is classtrials able to recieve loot from Sha etc? I don't get any loot, not even the box you usually get. Not sure if I missed something or what.

Quote Originally Posted by Mibzo View Post
    Is classtrials able to recieve loot from Sha etc? I don't get any loot, not even the box you usually get. Not sure if I missed something or what.
    Class trials don't receive raid loot of any kind. That includes world boss loot.
    Main toon: Priest
    Alts: Rogue, Druid and Paladin plus many, many more.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Farath View Post
    Class trials don't receive raid loot of any kind. That includes world boss loot.
    Okay thanks, no need to waste my time on doing world bosses on trails then.

I finally, FINALLY got it... 409 (in-game char stats), if I do buy the Hellfire Infernal or get lucky with another Paragon mount, I'll have reached my before-BfA goal.

Quote Originally Posted by Farath View Post
    But they _can_ loot things like Poundfist and the Voidtalon, right?

Actually I have a followup question - when you create a classtrial, can you skip all the learn-the-class stuff and just go out into the world? I have wondered about this for a while now.

Wow @SensationalBanana, I want your Giraffe mount concept.