Wintergrasp seems to NEVER be up on my realm, Alliance always snags it.
    Today it had 3 minutes left when I flew over and I finally got this mount Never gonna use it, but I now have it haha. 152 attempts.

Took me way to long to get this thing, I lost count of how many but this bad boy has bumped me up to 414 mounts
    Last edited by Chappyzilla; 2018-06-13 at 01:55 PM.

Is classtrials able to recieve loot from Sha etc? I don't get any loot, not even the box you usually get. Not sure if I missed something or what.
    Be strong, Clarence! Be strong for mother!

Quote Originally Posted by Mibzo View Post
    Is classtrials able to recieve loot from Sha etc? I don't get any loot, not even the box you usually get. Not sure if I missed something or what.
    Class trials don't receive raid loot of any kind. That includes world boss loot.
    Main toon: Priest
    Alts: Rogue, Druid and Paladin plus many, many more.

Quote Originally Posted by Farath View Post
    Class trials don't receive raid loot of any kind. That includes world boss loot.
    Okay thanks, no need to waste my time on doing world bosses on trails then.
    Be strong, Clarence! Be strong for mother!

So... Many... Hamsters... Queen of Hamsters's Avatar
    A city you can't pronounce, located in Sweden

I finally, FINALLY got it... 409 (in-game char stats), if I do buy the Hellfire Infernal or get lucky with another Paragon mount, I'll have reached my before-BfA goal.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    I don't know why people keep parroting that subs are "hemorrhaging" despite having 0 data to back it up. On our end literally nothing indicates that that is happening.
    ^^^ How sad for the crowd of incessant doomsayers!

*・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿ʕ→ᴥ←ʔ✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*

Quote Originally Posted by Farath View Post
    But they _can_ loot things like Poundfist and the Voidtalon, right?

Actually I have a followup question - when you create a classtrial, can you skip all the learn-the-class stuff and just go out into the world? I have wondered about this for a while now.

Wow @SensationalBanana, I want your Giraffe mount concept.

All mounts in game collected. Waiting for BfA now
    Can't post links so have to do in that way: https: //paste.pics/087eadcdd4d2d5b1b27a385d79b0a009. (U can check if u want) If someone will be so kind and post it I will be very greatfull
    Last edited by fache; 2018-06-16 at 07:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrinx View Post

Actually I have a followup question - when you create a classtrial, can you skip all the learn-the-class stuff and just go out into the world? I have wondered about this for a while now.

Hey there, I don't know about Poundfist, but Voidtalon is 100 % obtainable by class trial characters.
    You can just use your Garrison Hearthstone to skip the whole learn-your-class-stuff.

I've looted WoD rare spawn mounts, including Poundfist and Voidtalon, on class trials. 2 months ago, but should hold true.

Cool thanks guys. Good to know.

Eeeeeeeyyyyy. 2 down now for the Argus drop mounts, and 3/4 on the Fel Spotted Egg mounts. I'll get there one of these days, lol.

<Avid Mount/Pet Collector> Recently Earned: !!!~ Long-Forgotten Hippogryph ~!!!

So... Many... Hamsters... Queen of Hamsters's Avatar
    A city you can't pronounce, located in Sweden

Heheh, I love the concept as well, loved it back when the artist (not me) first revealed it. Sadly the company never implemented the thing to the game. I think it'd be a nice mount for RAF or something.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    I don't know why people keep parroting that subs are "hemorrhaging" despite having 0 data to back it up. On our end literally nothing indicates that that is happening.
    ^^^ How sad for the crowd of incessant doomsayers!

*・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿ʕ→ᴥ←ʔ✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*

well after 496 kills i finally got huolon! seriously I cant believe that it took me that long.

Quote Originally Posted by Butternuts View Post
    well after 496 kills i finally got huolon! seriously I cant believe that it took me that long.
    Jesus - congrats, you're due for some luck.

I've been playing since WoW's release. I've always had very bad luck.
    Took a break and recently decided to come back and weirdly enough, since coming back I've decided to go back and solo some of the raids in difficulties I'd never done before and every time I do... I've been getting the mounts from those places!

Recently got the Kor'kron Juggernaut on the first Garrosh kill:

And last night I gave Mogu'Shan Vaults a shot and got Elegon on the first kill too. All the pent up karma/luck finally coming back to me I guess.
    Last edited by MauroDiogo; 2018-06-19 at 08:13 PM.

Didn't make a screenshot, as when I was running ToT for my Shado Pan rep, I kinda hoped for the Horridon mount. Well...I didn't run that place so many times...maybe 10 times on various characters...didn't do serious raiding in MoP...but now I decided to catch up on some reps.

Anyways...noticed after the 4th clear on my current main, that I had the Clutch of Ji' Kun in my bag..what are the odds? (Apparently 3%, says wowhead ^^)

No screenshots, but on february I managed to get Invincible and Ashes of Alar on the same evening. That was a good evening.

For the proof: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/ch...trength/mounts
    Last edited by Grosfaisan; 2018-06-22 at 09:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Didn't make a screenshot, as when I was running ToT for my Shado Pan rep, I kinda hoped for the Horridon mount. Well...I didn't run that place so many times...maybe 10 times on various characters...didn't do serious raiding in MoP...but now I decided to catch up on some reps.

Anyways...noticed after the 4th clear on my current main, that I had the Clutch of Ji' Kun in my bag..what are the odds? (Apparently 3%, says wowhead ^^)
    Hah! That's the best.

Hah! That's the best.
    It certainly is. I remember running Sethek Halls for that Raven mount on 10 chars a day until it FINALLY dropped. Same with Stonecore. Currently doing it with Utgard Pinnacle.

The surprise drops are awesome (got it with Ashes of A'lar before...like in 6 kills)