Quote Originally Posted by Drakile View Post
    This week was a productive one, bought the brutosaur finally, farmed for the blood tick but ended up buying it with gold I made while farming it. Picked up the abyssal fragments I needed to get the Nazjatar serpent, then I got lucky with a dune scavenger drop. Still debating on what to chase next.
    How about the magic dragon?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S9 via Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Zaganite View Post
    I got my Nazjatar Blood Serpent last night! I'm happy that's out of the way. Just bought the last five shards from AH once I saw you could do that!
    You only bought five? Where on earth did you farm up 15 of them? I've been playing a ton and only seen one drop thus far.

On topic: I got the only cool Alliance mount this expansion today.

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

Forgot to take a pic but i got the Onyxia drake. Total tries were somewhere around 20-25.

Quote Originally Posted by PuppetShowJustice View Post
    You only bought five? Where on earth did you farm up 15 of them? I've been playing a ton and only seen one drop thus far.
    I have a lot of toons and there was a drought until Uldir came out so I leveled a ton of them and they just dropped. I still got the majority by Fort Daelin and that was mainly because I could group up a ton of mobs and nuke the hell out of them!
    Quote Originally Posted by Greyscale View Post
    But then again, in the story, we're pretty brutal murder machines and not really "strategical assets". Just send us in and we'll murder everything in our way!
    So I guess the solution here is simple - we'll murder everyone.

By the luck of Gods I decide to portal to my garry and farm M Highmaul for tmogs. I run past the BMAH NPC to have a looky poo for T3 Paladin set. Instead I see Sha of Anger, for only 1mil gold and 30min timer left. I am quite rich compared to the casual gamer with 2.1mil gold and then 500k on alts. Needless to say there was a slight bidding war and I won. Most worthwhile expenditure in WoW since Vanilla.

I have been farming MoP weekly since MoP and the PL drops. I have been doing this for 2-3 years, spending 8hrs a day, then down to 5hrs due to Galleon and Oon drops. I have over 2400 attempts at Sha. I know its been sold for gold cap on other servers and I am very lucky/happy to have it so cheap.

Last edited by Bathrezz; 2018-09-14 at 02:41 AM.

Deleted

A BNet friend was kind enough to share the quest about a month ago.

Too bad it doesn't fly, but I enjoyed the questline for what it was.

#321 (364 in mount journal)
    Last edited by mmoce1f817744b; 2018-09-14 at 07:32 AM.

10+ Year Old Account

Finally got talanji's exalted, which means 100 reps.

Also got Kua'fon a few days ago.

Almost got it yesterday while leveling my mag'har. I went this morning and finished the job

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.

Two out of four Pandaria raid mounts down. (Nalak and Oondasta).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PuppetShowJustice View Post
    How did you obtain this mount? There's barely any information on it just speculation threads on the official forums.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post
    How did you obtain this mount? There's barely any information on it just speculation threads on the official forums.
    Get combatant rank in arena (easy) and grind arena a bit more and once you reach 100% turn in the quest at the pvp hub in Boralus.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crv View Post
    Get combatant rank in arena (easy) and grind arena a bit more and once you reach 100% turn in the quest at the pvp hub in Boralus.
    OK, thanks

Deleted
    I was dropped the Underot Crag from the end chest in a m+ run a few days ago, weirdly enough the day after a friend of mine had Sharkbait drop for him in the end chest in a freehold m+ run too

Deleted

#249 by achievement tracker, #290 by ingame mount counter.

What numbers do you guys post anyways? Usable by single character or total on account?

Quote Originally Posted by Lupen202 View Post
    According to https://wowleaderboards.net/leaderbo...aracter/mounts the person with the most mounts worldwide has 476 mounts. Are you that guy? Jramm - Sargeras US?
    Last edited by mmoc90507aa8c5; 2018-09-20 at 05:48 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by XMD View Post

According to https://wowleaderboards.net/leaderbo...aracter/mounts the person with the most mounts worldwide has 476 mounts. Are you that guy? Jramm - Sargeras US?
    That website isn't very good for tracking things. Its not self updating like the old guildox website, it requires people on it to update their own characters. Alot of people in that list haven't updated for months.

Not sure if there is any websites that reliably track rankings for them anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by XMD View Post

2nd one is single character aka what counts for achievements. My pally is Zaria .. site hasn't been wanting to update for me in awhile. Jramm is prob well into the 480s now.

Yeah that site is not updating correctly at all.

==============================

finally got the brewfest ram after my 16th run this year, so relatively lucky!

finally got experiment b-12 after 404 kills... so glad i dont ever have to go back there again!

Omitted posting that I got the Solar Spirehawk yesterday. A bit disappointed that you are seated somewhere inside the mount instead of on top of it like the Violet Spellcrow. Was this always broken?